The farm raids and murders in South Africa

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cannoneer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The farm raids and murders in South Africa

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 02 17:32

I brought this up on the Trump is winning thread and the only response I got was the usual denial from wise one claiming anything I write is BS

I know most of you folks are liberals and I wonder if any of you give a damn about the cruel murders of white farmers in South Africa.

Go on line and see the following list.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-543599/Wh

White South African farmers to be removed from their land

theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/27/murders

Nine gruesome farm attacks that shocked South Africans

Farmlands 2018

You need a strong stomach for some of this.

Kevsky

Re: The farm raids and murders in South Africa

Postby Kevsky » 2018 Sep 03 06:39

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Sep 04 14:24

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 04 23:07

Well wise one, as usual you don't know what you are talking about.
Everything Kevsky wrote is the truth.