Red Hen / Boycotts / Refusing Service

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Red Hen / Boycotts / Refusing Service

Postby Crux » 2018 Nov 27 18:16

Wise One
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Wise One » 2018 Nov 28 11:08

Admittedly, my attempts were on short notice of 3 days or less. Maybe it's better a month in advance, I just don't know.

Have you tried? Did you succeed?

PS. Reservations require an advance deposit to keep away the crazies, who bombarded the Red Hen with vitriol, fake reservations and noshows, and other attempts at sabotage. I'm willing to pay in advance to keep showing the crazies how wrong they are.

:lets:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2018 Nov 28 12:14

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Nov 29 09:56

Hello Kevsky,
I always look forward to your postings. This coming spring if I"m still able to do so, I'll turn 82 on July 5th,
I plan to ride my motorcycle the full length of I-40 from Barstow, Ca. to it's end in Wilmington, NC. and then
north to Lexington and the rest of the valley where I have ancestral ties.
I will look at the Red Hen from outside just to see what a place owned and operated by such an ass hole looks like.
My email address is kcirts@yahoo.com
When I get to Lexington I'd love to pay for dinner and drinks at any restaurant you would like.
Feel free to bring your family along with you.

A cannoneer from long ago.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2019 Jun 15 11:30

This just in.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has resigned her White House job and is moving to Lexington!

Interviewed by a reporter, she said "I just couldn't pass up an opportunity when offered my dream job. I'll be starting at the Red Hen in September, working as a waitress."

Until then she's taking a break from work, saying "I just want to spend more time at home lying to my children."

sarah-redhen.jpg
sarah-redhen.jpg (116.8 KiB) Viewed 1842 times