The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
User avatar
Crux
Posts: 3201
Joined: 2010 Dec 16 19:44

Point for Word Play

Postby Crux » 2018 Oct 17 14:52

Not for my Little Brother who can not use words (of his own).

FOR TRUMP! Horseface??? Brilliant!!!

WHORE'S FACE

:tiphat:

User avatar
Juggler
Posts: 707
Joined: 2007 Jun 11 03:51

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Juggler » 2018 Oct 26 16:43

caravan.png
caravan.png (526.27 KiB) Viewed 1236 times

User avatar
Cannoneer
Posts: 492
Joined: 2012 Dec 02 22:19

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Oct 26 20:30

juggler, the only thing wrong with that picture is why are all those lefties going to a Trump rally?

User avatar
Crux
Posts: 3201
Joined: 2010 Dec 16 19:44

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Crux » 2018 Oct 27 15:46

I don't like to use the R word. It is not in VOGUE. I will though in this case. Juggler, you are retarded, quite literally, retarded.

User avatar
Juggler
Posts: 707
Joined: 2007 Jun 11 03:51

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Juggler » 2018 Oct 28 23:54

seinkampf.jpg

User avatar
Crux
Posts: 3201
Joined: 2010 Dec 16 19:44

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Crux » 2018 Oct 29 11:27

Juggler, stuck in an infantile pre-verbal state. Hardly able to utter his own thoughts... Sad. :pat:

User avatar
Cannoneer
Posts: 492
Joined: 2012 Dec 02 22:19

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Oct 30 11:52

Yor are mostly right crux, only I don't think he has any thoughts of his own.

User avatar
Juggler
Posts: 707
Joined: 2007 Jun 11 03:51

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Juggler » 2018 Dec 04 16:55

trumpsfuneral.jpg
trumpsfuneral.jpg (105.18 KiB) Viewed 1131 times

User avatar
Crux
Posts: 3201
Joined: 2010 Dec 16 19:44

I just get proved, over time....

Postby Crux » 2018 Dec 07 10:52

I said the following in MAY. Of course I had been of the opinion for a YEAR prior to that. NOT difficult.

Crux wrote:I think Juggler and a whole lot of fools will enjoy the show, when they find out who is a White Hat and who is a Black Hat.
Disinformation, deception and distraction is working. Sessions is a white hat, Mueller and Rosenstein are on board likely having been given a way out of their dark swamp compromises and risks. I mean who wants Hillary Clinton to add to the Clinton Body Count? Trust the Plan, I do. Trump, Flynn, Nunes, Gowdy and all the Patriots are in control...



...to be more astute and informed than "the Arrogant One" and the Leftists here, it is RIDICULOUS.

FLYNN, no Jail time. Mueller and Rosenstein, conflicted and in deep, and will DISAPPOINT the Left.

User avatar
Juggler
Posts: 707
Joined: 2007 Jun 11 03:51

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Juggler » 2018 Dec 08 09:30

individualone.jpg
individualone.jpg (96.04 KiB) Viewed 1105 times

User avatar
Juggler
Posts: 707
Joined: 2007 Jun 11 03:51

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Juggler » 2018 Dec 11 23:16

A performance by Donald Trump that is exactly what we have come to expect.

User avatar
Crux
Posts: 3201
Joined: 2010 Dec 16 19:44

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Crux » 2018 Dec 12 15:39

Juggler wrote:A performance by Donald Trump that is exactly what we have come to expect.


Guess what. Trump pinned them into OWNING border security and NOT funding the wall, and gave solid statistics on how EFFECTIVE the wall is, where it exists. YOU, Juggler are a simpleton. Pure and plain. THE WALL will get built, and it should be. YOU are on the wrong side of logic.

User avatar
Wise One
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2007 Nov 02 09:33

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Wise One » 2018 Dec 12 20:39

Crux wrote:THE WALL will get built, and it should be. YOU are on the wrong side of logic.

I earnestly hope you are wrong on this one. It's a colossal waste of money, all for the ego of one very small man.

If it gets built we must decry the performance of spineless Democrats. On this they must stand up to the little wannabe banana republic dictator.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

User avatar
Crux
Posts: 3201
Joined: 2010 Dec 16 19:44

Simple

Postby Crux » 2018 Dec 14 10:07

Wise One wrote:
Crux wrote:THE WALL will get built, and it should be. YOU are on the wrong side of logic.

I earnestly hope you are wrong on this one. It's a colossal waste of money, all for the ego of one very small man.

If it gets built we must decry the performance of spineless Democrats. On this they must stand up to the little wannabe banana republic dictator.

:coffee:


Look. THE WALL, will greatly assist in keeping the flow of ILLEGAL border crossings to a minimum. 20 billion more and it's built. Stop the whining, and all the nonsense. Build the wall and we will be better off. By half? By 80%? Who knows, however we will BENEFIT by the wall. Our border agents will have an easier time...

User avatar
Juggler
Posts: 707
Joined: 2007 Jun 11 03:51

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Juggler » 2018 Dec 19 13:08

trumpchaos.png
trumpchaos.png (530.26 KiB) Viewed 1051 times

User avatar
Crux
Posts: 3201
Joined: 2010 Dec 16 19:44

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Crux » 2018 Dec 19 15:24

IT is difficult to blame the mentally ill for hating Trump, as above. ALL they hear in the Lame Stream Media is SPIN and DNC narrative. In fact the mentally ill won't even watch MILD Fox News, because they think it is "right wing". It is sad. ALL the criticism of Trump is on Style, not substance.

User avatar
Neck-aint-red
Posts: 354
Joined: 2008 Apr 08 14:08

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2018 Dec 26 13:10

This is totally unsurprising.

It is the family culture. Fraud, deceit, lying, scamming, stiffing, stealing, corruption, and betraying their country.

:angry4:

User avatar
Juggler
Posts: 707
Joined: 2007 Jun 11 03:51

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Juggler » 2018 Dec 29 12:41

trumpredneck.png

User avatar
Amy Probenski
Posts: 457
Joined: 2007 Aug 28 17:06

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Amy Probenski » 2019 Jan 11 18:11

LETTUCE killed more Americans in 2018 than undocumented immigrants.

So Trump closed down the agency responsible for food safety, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

:angry4:

User avatar
Kevsky
Posts: 131
Joined: 2013 Sep 24 07:32

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Kevsky » 2019 Jan 13 14:12

Stated by Neck Aint Red
This guy's observation is on target.

Image

These comments are utterly stupid. Understand that Obama declared 13 national emergencies. Clinton declared 17 national emergencies. In total there are 31 national emergencies still in effect. Trump has declared three and now we are on the verge of having Trump become dictator and suspending the Constitution? This is the shear insanity of the pathological leftists, the inability of the leftists' brains to have any rational comprehension of the truth, the facts and history. All of Trump's national emergencies have dealt with human rights.

First, let’s look at the subjects of Trump’s three national emergencies, which block the property of individuals involved in “serious human rights abuses and corruption,” impose sanctions on those who interfere in U.S. elections, and block the property of individuals destabilizing Nicaragua. Two of those are focused on protecting America and American citizens and institutions, while one is focused on a foreign nation.


Trump, on the other hand, has hinted that he would use the national emergency powers to better defend our own nation, which most certainly is not a waste of time or money or effort.

Trump wants to use his presidential powers to help better the United States of America by making it a more secure place, while Obama used his powers to try and help the situations in foreign nations. The glaring difference between those priorities is quite telling — as is the staunch opposition to Trump’s doing so by Obama’s fellow Democrats.


https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/obamas-national-emergencies-went-double-digits-still-effect/

Yet you somehow equate this with him becoming a dictator and suspending the Constitution when evidence suggests he is merely trying to help Americans in securing the border.

Wise One States
Only 9% of the total US prison population is federal. Only federal have legal authority over immigration matters, so it is completely unsurprising that they hold a large share.

Look at the other 91 % and you find that aliens of all kinds are a way smaller percentage than than US citizens.


No. You are wrong.

the biggest problem with studying immigrant crime is that states and localities do not systematically track the country of birth, citizenship, or legal status of those they arrest, convict, or incarcerate. But the federal government does track the citizenship of those it convicts. New data from the U.S. Sentencing Commission shows that of those convicted of federal crimes between 2011 and 2016, 44.2 percent were not U.S. citizens — 21.4 percent, if immigration crimes are excluded.


Many of the sanctuary municipalities do not cooperate with Federal authorities so the amount of crime committed by illegals is actually under-reported.

Those convicted at the federal level are not necessarily representative of all criminal convictions in the United States. Most law enforcement occurs at the state and local level and it is not reasonable to simply extrapolate about immigrant criminality generally from the federal data. Nonetheless, federal law enforcement is still enormous, with 312,000 people (67,000 non-citizens) sentenced in the federal courts between 2011 and 2016, excluding immigration violations. And in the federal system, where we do have good data, non-citizens account for a disproportionate share of those who are sentenced for many different types of non-immigration crimes.


Because it is easier to make an immigration case, federal prosecutors sometimes charge illegal immigrants only with immigration violations, even when they have committed serious non-immigration crimes. Once convicted, an immigrant will still normally serve some time and then be deported, which is often seen by prosecutors as good enough. This, of course, does not happen with citizens. But because of this, conviction data for non-immigration crimes will tend to understate the level of criminal activity among non-citizens.


Even with this in mind, non-citizens commit a higher percentage of crime in the following categories:

Areas where non-citizens account for a much larger share of convictions than their 8.4 percent share of the adult population include:

42.4 percent of kidnapping convictions;
31.5 percent of drug convictions;
22.9 percent of money laundering convictions;
13.4 percent of administration of justice offenses (e.g. witness tampering, obstruction, and contempt);
17.8 percent of economic crimes (e.g. larceny, embezzlement, and fraud);
13 percent of other convictions (e.g. bribery, civil rights, environmental, and prison offenses); and
12.8 percent of auto thefts.


https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens-Committed-Disproportionate-Share-Federal-Crimes-201116

Wise One States
For example, for the homicides, those are charges, not homicides. (if five people robbed a 7-Eleven and a clerk was killed, they would all be charged.)

Convictions were less than 1/2 the number quoted.


So what? The same would than holds true for citizens as well and the fact exists that many people who actually commit a crime and are charged do not get convicted. I take it you are good with tens of thousands of additional crimes being committed in the U.S. that could be prevented by tighter restrictions on our border and a border wall?