BANG !

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Here's another point for LITTLE brother...

Postby Crux » 2018 Mar 29 12:11

The cartoon is STUPID.

Wise One
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Some Shit Right There

Postby Wise One » 2018 Mar 29 14:10

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Wise One

Re: Leftist are DANGEROUS

Postby Wise One » 2018 Mar 29 14:16

Crux

The Leftist Above IS DANGEROUS!!

Postby Crux » 2018 Mar 29 15:21

Cannoneer

Re: BANG !

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Apr 01 02:19

I guesss that can of tiger repellent must work. I hven't heard of one single case of a tiger being anywhere near Lexington.

The second amendment works too. Even though it's made up of mostly self serving crooks we haven't had marshal law since the reconstruction.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2018 Apr 02 17:36

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Apr 03 07:50

I'm sure that You're smarter than that Coondog. An armed citizenry is a deterrent just by being there. When a tyrant sits in the oval office or in congress, and we've had a few. They don't go too far because they know they can't. As a former soldier I'd also like to point out that our military is also made up of people who would not tolorate a tyrant.

Two years before I was born it was legal to own any kind of firearm and some citizens had Thompson sub machineguns and Browning automitc rifles. The vast majority of people shot with those weapons were criminals or law enforcement people. The government decided that law enforcement needed an edge so congress passed a law that in order to have certain weapons a permit and license was required. I personally don't think people need machineguns in order to keep the government in line and I woundn't want the gang bangers to have a bunch of automatic weapons. But machineguns are a lot of fun to shoot.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2018 Apr 04 20:29

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Apr 04 20:55

I'll name a two off the top of my head. Andrew Jackson and U. S. Grant. Grant went pretty far toward being a tyrant during the reconstruction period and so did many in congress.
I do my part by of srpporting the 2nd Amendment by keeping and bearing arms. I hope I never have to use one on a person.
We dont leave it up to the military because that's how the founding fathers set it up and I think they got it right.
Incidentally all of the first ten amendments are rights, not privileges.

I'm adding Abe Lincolin to the mix.
He intentionally sent a fleet to Charleston harbor knowing the Confederate battery's would fire on the fort so he could raise an army to invade the South.
In many cases hiss troops acted like nazis with his blessing.
Those are certainly the acts of a tyrant.

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2018 Apr 08 09:40

Crux

SUCK IT

Postby Crux » 2018 Apr 12 22:50

The Leftist "Regressives" here, Coondog the fake pro-gunner included, should look at the below graph:

quinnipiac.jpg
quinnipiac.jpg (41.4 KiB) Viewed 4816 times

They will find themselves in the yellow 33%.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2018 Apr 13 19:51

Regressive........Me?

That graph shows exactly what I've been trying to pound through your thick skull for years now. There IS NO sincere effort to come and take away your precious. Not going to happen. No way. No how. It would be nice if it were rewritten to clarify that "well regulated militia" part, but that ain't going to happen, either.

All of your arguments premised on taking away your 2nd amendment rights are merely so much horse hockey in a red and yellow basket. All of them. Find another cause! Like curing ignorance.

Coondog :pat:

Hell, I'll join you in that one. :beer:

Crux

dog is full of doo doo

Postby Crux » 2018 Apr 13 20:52

7 states and various municipalities HAVE ALREADY BANNED "assault" rifles, pistols, shotguns that are semiautomatic....
What is CLEAR to the informed is that the Democrats HAVE attempted to BAN all semiautomatic firearms. :naughty:
The Feinstein Ban, would have been signed by Obama, and would have done EXACTLY THAT. You are being obtuse.

I won this argument with MANY times. FOOL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqRtDQPcx30

You have NO idea how many folks in Rockbridge County alone, DO HUNT deer with AR variant rifles....

Crux

Looney Looney Doggie

Postby Crux » 2018 Apr 14 13:26

What is Clear from the before posted picture of Coondog (which I share again),
Is that he is an unhinged and unbalanced Regressive, who should not own guns.

weird-guy-with-guns3.jpeg
weird-guy-with-guns3.jpeg (32.56 KiB) Viewed 4808 times

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2018 Apr 18 17:42

Crux

My Kind of "Sanctuary" Counties

Postby Crux » 2018 May 09 07:42

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05 ... ntrol.html

Effingham County, Illinois was the first of what is now 5 counties, and 20 more are set to declare themselves Safe Spaces for the 2nd...

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 May 09 14:56

Crux

Pinkneck

Postby Crux » 2018 May 09 15:09

I think you are one. A Pinkneck.

Defined, by me: "One who feigns a cultural affinity for Americana, while upholding decidedly anti-American philosophies, like Central State Planning, Open Borders, Cultural Balkanization, Globalism and the erosion of Sovereignty both national and personal, alternatively called 'Pinkoneck'..."

We will see if these California Sanctuary Cities are unconstitutional....

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 May 19 12:27

The recent school shooting in Texas was with legal guns that the shooter's father owned. I haven't researched it but I think that has been the case in many of the school shootings.
Along with the right to keep and bare arms a gun owner needs to be responsible for keeping his guns secure.
I think a law that would make the gun owner culpable in a case where his guns were used to murder people would be a good thing.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 May 19 14:36