BANG !

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Coondog

Ode to CAnnonneer

Postby Coondog » 2017 Oct 05 19:46

There is a disease which seems to permeate the conservative on-line purview whereas inner anger, combined with outward derision toward others, manifests itself and ultimately results in retreat. Taking one's toys and going home, as it were, appears to be exclusive to our right leaning brothers and sisters. Liberals tend to stick around and fight it out. How curious!

But, where you going to go? Some far flung web site with thousands of members, each of whom will echo your every thought ad infinitum? Where rousing discussions of liberal conspiracies and plots, (the left wing equivalent of the Brotherhood of the Bell}, arise to trouble your sleep and haunt your waking hours? Where half the content is generated by Russians?

Why go there when you can have all that right here (except for the Russian stuff)? We're the people who put dents in your car while you're shopping for groceries. We took your parking place to begin with. We stole your dog. We caused your gutters to leak. You know......liberals. Of course we're detestable. Otherwise, what fun would it be?

Coondog

sometimes an ally. Sometimes......not so much. Always man's best friend.

Cannoneer

Re: BANG !

Postby Cannoneer » 2017 Oct 06 00:06

You miss the point coondog. I'm not running away from anything.

After I found out that the biggest ass hole on the fourm is the one running it I just don't want to be part of it any more.

And I'm not interested in going to another forum. I only came on this one because Rockbridge County and the Shenandoah Valley was the home of my

ancestors from 1730 until 1888 and I thought I had something in common with the people of Rockbridge county. I was wrong.

I may look in once in a while but I don't expect to post again.

Crux

Re: Ode to CAnnonneer

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 06 07:59

Coondog wrote:There is a disease which seems to permeate the conservative on-line purview whereas inner anger, combined with outward derision toward others, manifests itself and ultimately results in retreat. Taking one's toys and going home, as it were, appears to be exclusive to our right leaning brothers and sisters. Liberals tend to stick around and fight it out. How curious!

Coondog

sometimes an ally. Sometimes......not so much. Always man's best friend.

This is inaccurate, of course. There have been NUMEROUS folks who have left this forum because of my participation. You know that is true.
Fangz, Amy P., Auntie Nudge, LovesHate, and others. You don't remember the Ode to Amy P POLL thread? Don't be so WRONG dog.... :2cent:

Can you blame them?

I have stood up for gay rights, babies rights, free market rights, governmental rights, individual rights, personal responsibility, functional psychology, personal expression, private property, decentralization, and other infuriating ideals like peace, liberty and justice for all....

crux

You gotta hand it to those who figure out that Stonewall is NOT just an empty suit, or that AO is rude, arrogant, demeaning, nasty, and condescending. although that second part you get RIGHT away. I am sure he is cordial over a glass of whine with his leftist do-gooders...

Stonewall
Site Admin

Postby Stonewall » 2017 Oct 06 10:52

Cannoneer wrote:Now that I've discovered that wise one and stonewall are one and the same person ...

Dang. It happened again. I have been charged at various times with also being Crux, Wise One, Cannoneer, Coondog, Fangz, etc.

Here's what happened, and I plead guilty to sloppiness. From time to time I edit postings for cosmetics/appearance, removing excess blank lines, concatenating paragraphs for compactness, fixing broken links, etc. I intend to leave my edits in the name of the original poster but sometimes I goof. When I later notice my mistake, I change it back to what it should have been all along.

If you see any errors of this kind, let me know and I'll fix them. I need to slow down and get it right.
Thanks for your posts! Stonewall, your administrator ... just an "empty suit."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2017 Oct 06 11:36

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!

Crux

Put it this way....

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 06 20:51

Stonewall is the Yin to AO's YANG, the light to his DARK, the JOY to his hate... Stonewall is not me, and I am not sure WHO EVER said that.

Pure deflection, like suggesting "Steve" is a lone wolf, not a TOOL, not connected to illegal globalist machinations.

Like suggesting Islam and Islamists are not the foot-soldiers of progressive globalists...

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2017 Oct 07 06:17

nra-vegas.jpg
nra-vegas.jpg (161.67 KiB) Viewed 4489 times

Coondog

boom

Postby Coondog » 2017 Oct 07 15:35

I see no rhyme or reason to edit anything. Half of my posts ARE blank spaces. It makes little difference who is who is who here in fantasy land.

Me? I'm the sort of person you would ONLY want to meet over a bottle of Boones Farm and a wheel or Rat Cheese.

The whole purpose of a Forum (if I may be so bold) is the sharing of ideas, opinions and topics of interest. Too often, sharing of these concepts degenerates into attacks on persons (real or imaginary) rather than on the ideas and opinions (rational or not) expressed. But everyone knows this already.

I don't get upset by anything people call me because 1) I'm not real - just a fragment of your imagination) and 2) I'm always right.

So.....lighten up and lets all get back to squabbling over who shot who and why.

Coondog :coffee:

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2017 Oct 09 12:02

Crux

dip

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 09 21:56

Natural Rights Affirmation

NRA

It is about the effective means to defend the free man and free woman. To defend yourself as a free people against tyrannical government or tyrants locally. It is about self defense and the defense of a nation of free people. We live in the midst of each other here in Rockbridge County. Armed to the teeth. Are you nervous Juggler? You are a creepy little man.....

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2017 Oct 10 10:23

Great Dutch video! Keep 'em coming, Juggler.

And Crux's "protection" and "defense against tyrants" arguments are just plain stupid. They are divorced from all reality and fact.

We in the US have more firearms at home than anywhere else. Does that make us safest? Nope, we're the most unsafe ... simply and directly BECAUSE almost everybody has firearms within easy reach and ready to use.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 11 07:44

Wise One wrote:
We in the US have more firearms at home than anywhere else. Does that make us safest? Nope, we're the most unsafe ... simply and directly BECAUSE almost everybody has firearms within easy reach and ready to use.

And yet we have many states that are home to scores of millions, easily the equivelent to any western european democracy, where there are fewer murders, or gun murders. We have been through those statistics. Gun violence is not "American" it is "Cultural", or the lack there of is cultural too. As well we have looked at statisticls that show on the low side, there are @500,000, and on the high side there is @3.5 million DEFENSIVE GUN USES each year in the USA. In fact "protection from tyrants" both big and small, really IS an issue.

I have an idea AO, you should not, and SHOULD choose NOT to have a gun for self preservation, or the protection of your loved ones. Simply embrace the concept of Liberty, and let go of your desire to control others. How about that.....

:2cent:

Crux

Texas, First Baptist Church

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 07 08:15

White Christian voters murdered. 8 from one family. 26 in total. There are many inconvenient aspects to this story. The killer for one was a CNN fan and outright Athiest. He preached his antipathy towards God and Christians. He had profound mental disorders. He targeted his inlaws church. He was filled with hate, was unfit for military and civilian life. He was abusive to wives, children, women and a civil society. He was stopped by a plumber with a rifle. A good guy with a gun. This is a terrible situation and I have no doubt, that Texans both men and women will deal with this after the fact with a tough humility. A humble swagger of fitness...

...an assurance that God loves them and guides them and protects them in His plan.

Wise One

Re: Texas, First Baptist Church

Postby Wise One » 2017 Nov 08 09:09

Crux wrote:He was stopped by a plumber with a rifle. A good guy with a gun.

Everything in your posting is idiotic and cruel, the worst of which is above.

Twenty six people, now dead, would disagree with a birdbrained statement like "He was stopped ..."

Our challenge is to make and enforce rules that stop the shooting before it starts, as so many other countries have.

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

AO is simply wrong. My statement is accurate.

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 08 14:40

The Athiestic sadistic nutbag WAS stopped by a good guy/plumber with a gun...

Wise One wrote:

Twenty six people, now dead, would disagree with a birdbrained statement like "He was stopped ..."

Our challenge is to make and enforce rules that stop the shooting before it starts, as so many other countries have.

Regarding rules, we have them. The Air Force dropped the ball on it's end, reporting his history which would have showed up on a background check. As well, he was well diagnosed as having some profound MENTAL PROBLEMS. Just not in the NICS data as it should be. There is another hitch in the giddyup. The proper reporting of and dissemination of information by, the flawed government you worship.

Fact: The neighbor, a plumber, former NRA instructor and Christian, retrieved his rifle from the safe, loaded the magazine on the run in his socks, took cover behind a pickup for cover, correctly aimed at the killers side where he know there were no ballistic plates, as he recognized the kind of body armor the killer wore, accurately shot the madman in the side and leg, while caught in an exchange of gunfire, caused the sicko ATHIEST to drop his weapon and flee in his truck. The toll could have been greater, and yes it was great in deed.

He was stopped by a plumber with a rifle. A good guy with a gun. Thank God. The Good Guy did.... :angel5:

Crux

Can you pass this test?

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 08 15:32

Which Guy is Good, and which Guy is Bad?

bad guy.jpg
bad guy.jpg (24.28 KiB) Viewed 4396 times
willeford.jpg
willeford.jpg (21.88 KiB) Viewed 4396 times

Now something simpler. Which Gun is just a Gun?

ar15.png
ar15.png (297.64 KiB) Viewed 4396 times

Crux

Some more interesting information.

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 09 21:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EJA-6tViHY

One day, you might get into Alex Jones. I can see coondog appreciating the guy. Or fangz buying Super Female Vitality.

Crux

I BELIEVE in redemption...

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 09 21:26

Wise One wrote:

Wise One, I use your name, because you deserve to know the truth. You have ignored it too long. This NRA former Instructor and Construction Foreman and Plumber, ran to the sound of gunfire in his bare feet, with his AR15, full of fear knowing that everytime he heard a shot, that was a life lost. He got in a gunfight with a mind controlled killer, and SAVED LIVES.

This isn't "idiotic and cruel". Listen to the man himself tell the story. He knew the killer had a bullet proof vest and knew what to do. THIS CHRISTIAN "knew he had the presence of the Holy Spirit on him" to recognize what was going on. At 20 yards, with his EOTECH sighted AR15 he shot the killer in the side between balistic plates. The Good Guy used a pickup truck as cover.

I don't expect you to EVER apologize for being such a doofus.

The killer fled, with a bullet in his side and leg. He had a vehicle full of guns and ammunition, and allegedly had another church to shoot up. This CHRISTIAN MAN growing an annual Santa Beard for the Church Parade flagged another man in a truck who saw the whole thing down, and they took chase. They called police and ultimately watched over a dead man who took his own pathetic demon possessed life...

You really are capable to humble yourself in this life... Turn to Truth. Watch the full interview with a regular good guy citizen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4HEchh0XD8

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2017 Nov 10 12:23

toosoonGOPjerks.jpg
toosoonGOPjerks.jpg (210.45 KiB) Viewed 4381 times

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2017 Nov 10 13:38

gundeathscompared.jpg
gundeathscompared.jpg (89.28 KiB) Viewed 4379 times