Planned Parenthood or the A word...

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

What hyperbole.

Postby Crux » 2015 Oct 02 10:01

Coondog wrote:
When you find a way to diminish abortion without eradicating women's health care and without deceptive tactics, you will be taken seriously.

This is DUMB. No one is seeking to eradicate women's health care. You sound stupid.
Last edited by Crux on 2015 Oct 02 10:04, edited 1 time in total.

Crux

No one FAKED PP doctors and staff in THEIR OWN WORDS.

Postby Crux » 2015 Oct 02 10:02

Coondog wrote:
Fake videos don't do a thing toward alleviating the situation.

The videos are not "fake". Idiot.

Juggler

Re: Planned Parenthood or the A word...

Postby Juggler » 2015 Oct 02 12:19

nraProfit.jpg
nraProfit.jpg (91.36 KiB) Viewed 3347 times

Crux

Slow down there buckaroo...

Postby Crux » 2015 Oct 02 14:05

Juggler,

How does the NRA profit off of dead children?

This is really dumb, what you have said. How is the NRA supported by dead children. How does the National Rifle Association profit?
i KNOW THIS is fruitless. I get that planned parenthood by their own numbers PP helps 17 women get abortions to every one that comes in to receive prenatal care in anticipation of having the baby. I understand that when a supporter of PP, or a PP staff person gets pregnant and decides to have a baby there will be a baby shower. It is a baby. When an "abortion" happens a woman gets pregnant and chooses to end the life of that baby, and it is killed.

The choice is really a simple one. Choose Life or Choose Death. We can have safe decent, affordable abortions. It is legal, and it can be regulated. It should be regulated, everyone agrees. We need that. We must not be so cold as to turn away, or bury our potential here for critical thinking, and our very own humanity. This is a weighty matter. We all agree. "SAFE LEGAL AND RARE". Hillary said so. She also spoke out unequivocally for "traditional marriage".

Juggler, I don't know what made you the way you are, but peace be unto you. I wish you well. You are better than all this....

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2015 Oct 02 18:07

Well......

That was a more thoughtful and comprehensive, if not coherent, response than those offered previously.

We can have safe decent, affordable abortions. It is legal, and it can be regulated.

Yes! Safe, decent and affordable....at planned parenthood. Unless they are regulated out of existence.

But, we need not go into trap laws designed to shut down clinics by legislative shenanigans.

Since not bothering to understand what was previously provided, it will be repeated:

Planned parenthood funding is a program of reimbursement for non-abortion related services, primarily to Medicaid patients. Just like any other provider who services Medicaid patients. How many safe, decent and affordable abortions they provide has nothing, nothing, nothing to do with federal funding.

Someday, somewhere in the Midwest, a vast expanse of land may be parceled off into a reservation where conservatives can go and massage one another's misconceptions to their hearts desire. A Reservation! On the reservation, you can adopt all the draconian, nonsensical and repressive laws you can dream up. You could name it The Altered States of Dyslexia. But that will be entirely up to you. The non-afflicted will no longer need to care.

Coondog :laughing:

If a fetus could be legally used for target practice, the NRA would surely be all for it.

Crux

some things are obvious

Postby Crux » 2015 Oct 02 21:21

coondog, PP uses 500,000,000 in taxpayer money to pay for some of its operations, thus freeing up monies for other operations.

Don't give me that shuck and jive, or feign comprehension in the face of the shell game. Is the pea under PP cup 1, 2 or 3???

Money in babies out. It is the business model. PP can fund it's own operations.
It is a political question. To give them tax dollars or not.

:angel5:

The director gets 600,000 per year in compensation. Good for her. PP performs no mammography but kills babies. We get that too.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2015 Oct 03 13:32

wonderful! Are we capable of applying reason?

1) 500,000,000 is federal reimbursement for a hell of a lot of non-abortion services rendered by Planned Parenthood.

2) PP does breast cancer screenings. Mammograms are referred elsewhere.

3) Don't know if $600,000 is typical of salaries of CEOs of billion dollar operations. Do you?

4) If some jackass wanted to close down YOUR health care provider simply because he doesn't like some very small part of what they do, and your next closest provider was located in Nashville........how would YOU feel about THAT?

5) PP can fund it's own operations. So can Carilion....but they are reimbursed for services rendered under Medicaid! You don't seem to have any grasp of how the system works, so you?

Coondog :hum:

Guns kill babies, too! Whadda you gonna do?

Amy Probenski

Re: some things are obvious

Postby Amy Probenski » 2015 Oct 03 14:49

Crux wrote: PP performs no mammography

My doctors do an outstanding job of meeting my women's health care needs. But none of them perform my mammographies.

Just as PP does, they refer me for that work to centers that specialize in radiology.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2015 Oct 10 18:02

After months of hurling vile slander and gruesome accusations at Planned Parenthood, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) announced that his investigation of the beleaguered healthcare provider has, predictably, turned up no wrongdoing of any sort. During a judiciary committee meeting, he admitted that “did I look at the finances and have a hearing specifically as to the revenue portion and how they spend? Yes. Was there any wrongdoing? I didn’t find any.”

Republicans are famous for their love of multiple and never ending investigations that turn up nothing but cost taxpayers millions upon millions of dollars. These "hearings" are nothing more that a free opportunity for useless drones to pontificate on c-span and on the public dime.

That money could have been used for research to find a vaccination to cure us of the scourge of chronic republicans.

Coondog :coffee:

Crux

Grapple With Reality

Postby Crux » 2018 Aug 29 07:40

https://youtu.be/OZXQBhTszpU

D&E do you know what it is. It is the "right" to choose... Simple accurate compelling Congressional Testimony.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2018 Aug 29 19:58

Truly graphic (and unnecessary) description of a medical procedure. I'll bet a similar description of a C-section would be similarly graphic (and unnecessary) So, what's' the point....and why point fingers at planned parenthood?

Planned parenthood insures that this same seventeen year old girl doesn't die in a back alley from a botched illegal abortion.

Goodlatte is one sorry son of gun parading his hand picked witness, who, by the way, is not a pregnant 17 year old girl and should have no say in the matter.

Perhaps if he and his fellow pseudo-Christians weren't so against contraception as well, the market demand for abortion might wane. Blame these bozos for more unwanted pregnancies than the actual fathers. That girl should have practiced abstinence! Abstinence as a form of birth control?

I wonder what Goodlatte's wife thinks of that. Sorry, dear. We have enough kids. No more sex for us. No wonder he's such a tight ass.

Coondog :baby:

seeing the world as it is

Crux

Opening your eyes. Do you even dare to???

Postby Crux » 2019 Jan 17 20:45

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/01 ... -pro-life/

A former, FORMER, "planned parenthood" Director shares her conversion experience.

JUST IMAGINE witnessing a 13 week old baby fight for life, all plain to see on ultrasound, FIGHTING for it's life against the stabbing slicing cannula.

OPEN YOUR EYES, unless you are a weak "pro choice" Beta Male or an old Crone Leftist. We have a few of both on this so-called "forum". :naughty:

Crux

Killing Babies is called "ABORTION"

Postby Crux » 2019 Jan 30 16:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMFzZ5I30dg

Virginia is trying to make a bloody splash, like New York, and a few other states, who allow "ABORTION" (killing babies) THROUGHOUT THE THIRD TRIMESTER. In other words, like Miss Tran from Virginia states, BABIES can be killed AS THEY ARE BEING BORN even.

All in the name of "abortion on demand".

The Democrats who support such GHOULISH behavior are not even trying to hide anymore... Way to go TEAM. SICKOS....

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2019 Jan 31 11:47

Lie.

It's what they do.

Crux

Our Governor (Democrat) ... Is he the Black faced Negro or the KLANSMAN?

Postby Crux » 2019 Feb 01 20:20

No. I watched the Q and A with Representative Tran, and the interview with Governor N (D) of Virginia. DISTURBING both of them.

Amy, you are defending the indefensible. OH, here is Governor N (Democrat) in all his glory!!!

https://www.wric.com/news/virginia-news ... 1745988427

Crux

25-6 was the vote

Postby Crux » 2019 May 15 20:01

For Planned Parenthood (abortion mill), the A word is ALABAMA. :beer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKEmozapow

ALABAMA has made it a class A felony for anyone to perform an abortion UNLESS the life of the mother is at risk. This will go to SCOTUS.

:angel5: :angel5: :angel5: :angel5: :angel5: :angel5: :angel5: :angel5: