Sweetheart of the Rodeo

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.

Sweetheart of the Rodeo

Postby Coondog » 2011 Mar 30 11:50

Sarah Palin Wonders Aloud if Libya Action is a "Squirmish"
crooksandliars.com wrote:Whether by design or accident, she never fails to drop some tidbit that sends the idiocy scale off the charts. Called in by Fox News to deconstruct President Obama's speech, she wonders aloud whether the Libya action is a war, an intervention or a "squirmish".
Idiocy, say you? I would submit that, whether by design or accident, she may, for once, have stumbled upon some iota of truth.

According to the Urban Dictionary: Squirmish.

1. A verbal stoush between two or more parties that is so petty, pointless, misinformed or ill-conceived that it makes witnesses wince with embarrassment, or so uncomfortable that they don't know where to look.
  2. physically manifesting an emotional reaction to something perceived as disgusting; recoiling uncomfortably from something perceived as offensive; combination of squirmy and squeamish
  3. n) A squirmy skirmish, as in a tickle fight
"Are we at war? I haven’t heard the president say that we are at war. And that’s why I too [don’t know] do we use the term intervention, do we use war, do we use squirmish?” -- Sarah Palin
I'm beginning to understand why an army of fascinated Palintologists follow her like rabid lemmings, scribbling and twittering her every utterance.

And a child shall lead them.......

Was this simply another comic mispronunciation, or is Palin subtly exposing her wider range of brilliance by employing obscure street lingo to accurately describe the Lybian conflict in terms elusive to virtually everyone else on the planet?

We can advance assumptions based on past performance, but after careful scrutiny, we still don't know. Therein lies the mystery (and bafflement) that often serves to elevate the bland and blase to heights of mythological greatness.
Well played, Sarah Palin. Well played.
Richard Roeper - Chicago Sun-Times

And now, something completely different.................

Coondog :pompom:

Humor is the affectionate communication of insight.
Leo Rosten
Coondog

Re: Sweetheart of the Rodeo

Postby Juggler » 2011 Mar 30 19:47

Image Image
Juggler

An empty tea cup for Sarah

Postby Coondog » 2011 Mar 31 14:25

Continuing Revolution Rally
When: Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 12pm

Where
Robert A. Taft Memorial, Washington, DC (North West of the Capitol Building, Directly West of Upper Senate Park).

Confirmed Speakers:
Tea Party Patriots Co-Founder Jenny Beth Martin,Rep Mike Pence (IN), Rep. Michele Bachmann (MN), Rep. Steve King (IA), Rep. Louie Gohmert (TX), Rep. Raul Labrador (ID), Rep. Joe Walsh (IL), Rep. Ted Poe (TX), Rep. Allen West (FL) Rep. Jim Jordan (OH), Rep. Tom Graves (GA), Andrew Langer, President of The Institute for Liberty, Colin Hanna, Founder of Let Freedom Ring, NY Times Best Selling Author and Commentator Dick Morris

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/crr.aspx

Missing from this list of non-partisans is our Seward's Folley Sweetheart. Whether she has a scheduling conflict, or has lost favor among the ranks.....or they just won't pay her enough, her absence perpetuates the ever evolving mystery that is Sarah!

I wonder if the recent silence from our own resident Tea Party enthusiasts means they're up there in the nation's capitol waving plackards and freezing their butts off???? Or,like Sarah, are they just laying low?

I kind of miss 'em!

Coondog :laughing:

“Irony is a disciplinarian feared only by those who do not know it, but cherished by those who do”
Soren Kierkegaard
Coondog

Postby Amy Probenski » 2011 Mar 31 16:53

Silly Sarah is focused like a laser on dollars, as many as possible before the vein she's tapped into is exhausted. That will be soon.

Coy public flirtations with public office are purely for positioning her product in speaker/bookseller/reality TV outlets.

It will soon become clear, even to the idiots who support her, that she has no intention of actually running. Or, if she did, she would be knocked flat faster than you can say "Grizzly!"

They'll then find another idiot and move on to champion that one.
Amy Probenski

Body Double

Postby Coondog » 2011 Mar 31 19:12

Sarah's understudy, Michelle Bachmann, seems to be taking up the slack.

Now, there's a republican tongue wagger who actually finished out an elected term or two. But, Michelle isn't just amusingly daft....that woman is downright creepy. Sometimes I wake up in the night with that unsettling feeling she's actually lurking over in the dark corner by my water bowl whispering, "Braaaaaains! Must have Braaaaains!."

Puts me right off my Snausages!

Coondog :hiding:

"Look, Ian, these zombies... they scare me. I can't sleep. I'm having nightmares."
--Berengé Zombie Strippers (2008)

P.S. This is not about women. Coondog loves women. This is about things that go bump-wink in the night!
Coondog

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2012 Aug 29 23:31

Poor Sarah, now just another pretty face deserted by a cruel and fickle Fox News.

She was flashy enough to get Roger Ailes to overlook her monumental stupidity, but he's found a new floozy who just cannot face a reminder of silly-Sarah on what is now his propaganda organ.

Hmmm ... maybe Roger is re-thinking his same-sex aversion.
Neck-aint-red

Return to MAIN FORUM