BANG !

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Wise One
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: BANG !

Postby Wise One » 2013 May 14 19:25

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

freezepop
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nor do we need these organizations...

Postby freezepop » 2013 May 14 21:37

I get your joke but I don't identify with it. We The People actually NEED the NRA because of studs like you! :coffee:

The National Rifle Organization, to which I am a member, is seeking to protect my very right to choose to own a gun, keep and bear a gun, though it is in fact, a DANGEROUS weapon.

Some women will not have children because of the risks. I respect that.
Some will not eat hotdogs or heat with wood, because of the risks. Whatever.

Introducing risk into one's life, is, well, RISKY. We all get that. We don't need you to act as our DAD or something...

...well, Juggler and Neck might.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

With risk comes opportunity for reward. As I have said: This is what all motor vehicle operators assume.
This is what we take on body surfing at the beach, or say, swimming in a darned river!!

AO, life itself is fatal. I wish to live it to the fullest. If a miscreant comes messing around with my hearth and home, my children or wife or with MY life, they risk something too... Why you are such a CONTROL FREAK is beyond me. I don't know what motivates you away from the life liberty and pursuit of happiness thing.

That's where I live. Working hard playing hard. We all die friend. I don't like all your power over ways, dude.

Plinking, and NRA sponsored competitive shooting BOTH, enjoying BOTH, and VALUING them both?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Remember Stud, not everyone lives in your prim, and protected Ivory Tower. EVEN THERE, you risk home invasion.
You might have to pump gas in an unfamiliar neighborhood with your wife and 14 year old daughter:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05 ... ton-rouge/

Dad broken eye socket, Mom knocked unconscious, daughter, 14 years old punched in the face, for PUMPING GAS!!!

You really need to come down to Earth and stop all the crocodile tears on this morbid little gun hating thread.

respectfully, ok with some hard-heartedness. I wish you could just........let.........go..........
Leave The Free Men and Women CHOOSE. I do NOT begrudge you a firearm, IF you honestly feel you are competent.
Capable and competent to LEARN some safe manual of arms. CAPABLE of excerpting some personal responsibility.

I trust you on the road, and with a hot dog. Soapstone woodstove up into your Tower? I say go for it Wiseguy.

Uji

Postby Uji » 2013 May 15 12:29

I take your point, WiseOne; but I don't see that it gets us anywhere.

For example, there is a strong correlation by state between high rates of church attendance and high out-of-wedlock births -- as well as with high rates of gun ownership, child mortality, etc. Such things are certainly suggestive but don't establish cause or suggest unambiguous public policy -- to me at least.

Personally, I'd like to see much stronger control on guns, ammo, and registration. But then, that opinion does not threaten any of my core beliefs or values; that's apparently not the case with those -- like Freezepop, say -- who find gun control in any guise very threatening. Although Freezepop and Crux do seem in a state of constant hysteria (judging from the strange typography and non-sequitors of some of their posts), I don't find their positions (to the extent I can understand them) "unreasonable." Problem is, when they go off on these cable-tv style rants, I can't be bothered to read them.

But I don't think we get anywhere with this if we just conclude that the other side are idiots, though. Even if that were true, this being a representative democracy, we would still need to find a way to deal with them -- and they with us.

But, to tell you the truth, I don't think the gun issue is very important -- in fact I think it is merely a symptom (and a trivial one at that) of the real issues we need to deal with as a society. So I guess I don't really have a dog in this particular fight.

freezepop

It is all connected truly...

Postby freezepop » 2013 May 15 13:52

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2013 May 16 09:41

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 May 17 12:44

freezepop

Dog Dog Dog

Postby freezepop » 2013 May 20 16:50

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 May 21 15:13

freezepop

freekpop here

Postby freezepop » 2013 May 21 17:54

The country is very divided.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/24/w ... l-failure/
http://www.people-press.org/2013/04/24/ ... -gun-vote/
http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/gun ... 90-percent

Show me where 90% favor more gun control [b]at the Federal level.

This was my contention. [/b] That most DO NOT. A worse you are more wrong than I. LOOK AT THE SENATE VOTE!!

Show me where a majority of NRA members favor more gun control at any level whatsoever. Dang... :shakeh:
_____________________________________________________________________________________

What? You don't talk to yourself Dog? 6 bar shooter... :lol:

FR

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 May 22 07:28

Know what fellas.......I've had my fill of this bickering and nit-picking over gun control. I'll be back when you boys decide that there other matters of greater importance that deserve discussion. Until then............

:beatdead: :beatdead: :beatdead: :beatdead:
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

freezepop

Imprtant issues?

Postby freezepop » 2013 May 22 07:58

How about Benghazi? More stunning info will come out. Maybe cornpuppy will have to eat his words, snickering about running guns to the Muslim brotherhood in Syria. Maybe we will find out WHY Obama gave stand down orders and abandoned our Ambassador and his Staffer and 2 CIA(SEALS). Maybe we will hear from General Ham.

There's a lot of there there.

How about the assault on the free press by this Administration, FANGZ.
Recall the Democrat OUTRAGE over Wikileaks and Scooter Libby? Not even NIXON dared oppress the press over the Pentagon Papers, like Obama has regarding at least the AP, CBS, and Fox News.
I mean, have you ever LISTENED to Jeff Rosen? He is a quintessential strait up news dweeb?
Neither did Bush and Gonzales go after the free press like Obama/Holder.

You SHOULD be outraged. Just the sounds of crickets on this forum...

How about the IRS?
Can you imagine, your IRS asked at least one group (pro life) to describe the content of their members PRAYERS!!!

I do appreciate your invite to explore other issues, but I just hang out here, because AO annoys me with all his
gun control/tragic death lamentations. I mean he continues to LUMP suicide by gun in with murder. :hum:

2 different issues.

Have a great day! Oh, and thanks for your civility. :tiphat:

Coondog

Important Issues!!!!!

Postby Coondog » 2013 May 22 12:00

How 'bout them confounded ALIENS the governments got stashed in Area 51?

Coondog :shakeh:

Crux

Tools.

Postby Crux » 2013 May 22 21:29

Corndog (coondog) fails to identify a great many problems. Unconstitutional problems that good people see.

1. Guns. 55 Colorado Sherriffs are taking on gun laws passed that do nothing but infringe upon good peoples right to keep and bear arms. For 150 years we the free people have been able to own repeating arms. Dweebs and good intentioned know nothings think effectively disarming 100,000,000 Americans will be Bliss...

These Colorado Sherrifs disagree: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... trol-laws/

Poser. Dog, you are a sell out.

2. now we see the PARENTS of Fox News reporters are being targeted by the out of control efforts of CONTROL.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2 ... ts-Records

3. Benghazi is disgusting and has yet to be seriously scrutinized by the ELITE of this forum. Jokers... :thumdwn:

4. Fast and Furious? I won that one...

5. Area 51? You are a lame lame ideologue my friend. Simply pathetic.

Take Jake Tappers advice:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05 ... ite-house/

He defends Rosen of FOX. Something Fangz is too shallow to do...

6. Obama's Legal Counsel and Chief of Staff knew about the IRS scandal, which OBAMA LAMENTS but says he only learned about by watching the NEWS!!!!!

I suppose you are not curious because YOU KNOW Obama approved all this and is just effing LYING!!

Kinda like when he calls himself a Christian? You couldn't vet that either. Even I as an agnostic see through the charade.

RUN!!!! Run you cowards from your hypocritical CRAPSANDWICH!!!

:angel5:

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 May 23 14:26

Crux,

Kindly stop assuming what I do or don't do...who I defend or don't defend. I NEVER said I didn't defend Rosen. I stand for a FREE PRESS regardless of who the reporter's employer happens to be.

You are often too quick to jump to conclusions that are incorrect.

:coffee:
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

freezepop

Let us be clear.

Postby freezepop » 2013 May 23 21:26

AG Holder signed off on bugging Rosen. Rosen is DEFINITELY a straight up new guy. Assange? Not so much. Even so.
Fox is under attack. CBS under attack. AP under attack. Awake...

Compare Bush, and Nixon, and how much you loathe republicans to the OBAMA/HOLDER tyranny.

The abuse and spying and legal action and subpena and bugging and intimidation of the press by YOUR LEFTIST ADMIN,
overshadows all sense of American decency. You didn't see this coming? Seriously? Too many have ignored TOO MUCH.

Fast and Furious
The smarmy passage of the train wreck Obamacare
The Stimulus quackery
AP, CBS, fox
The IRS tyranny
Benghazi
Islamic sharia
TSA crazy making
Debt
Deficit
Big unwieldy wasteful government in DC
racial demagoguery and dysfunctional victim mentalities

Sorry. Carried away. On this NEWS MEDIA ASSAULT on FREEDOM and FREE SPEECH... O-Bah-mah!! :pompom:

It is incumbent upon you and all so called progressive liberty loving peacemakers to CALL YOUR REPS.

This is LEFTIST tyranny on free speech, press, and association.

Free Speech...PROTECT THE RIGHT!!

This is an outrage NOW. This is an abuse of the First Amendment.
QUESTION the assault upon the people.
Question the assault on the 2nd amendment too...

Stand up please. Get off my back from here on out and recognize: I am a Patriot. A true Liberal.
___________________________________________________________________________________

:angel5: You see the British Soldier disemboweled and beheaded on the streets of London???
The SHEEPLE there are disarmed. The only one on scene with a gun was one of the Islamists!!
20 minutes later the po-po show... The sheeple mill around with cell phones.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Commit it to memory Fangz and really be a champion. TRUST The People

Stand for the American People and their rights. I am not your ENEMY friend. Just the best neighbor you got!

Coondog

Definitions

Postby Coondog » 2013 May 24 10:40

freezepop

Ad Hominum, specifically "poisoning the Well"

Postby freezepop » 2013 May 25 07:02

Coondog

Balls!

Postby Coondog » 2013 May 26 15:56

The LAW requires the Tea Party to be exclusively devoted to social welfare operations.

If you want to bash the IRS, bash them for allowing ANY of these political slush funds to qualify for tax exempt status.

Chalk that one up to citizens united, the sort of ruling you get from a supreme court open to bribes and payoffs by corporate and political special interest entities.

Where is the outrage overTHAT????????????????

Selective indignation is fine for those who lack demonstratable integrity

Coondog :curse:

Area 51? Hoax? Strange allegation from someone who'll believe virtually anything.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2013 May 28 12:27

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2013 Jun 07 23:06

On and on it goes, now being a certainty over and over. Young males with guns in their hand with no checks and balances to protect the rest of us.

I know Santa Monica Community College well, having been there often. Because guns are more available than cars, but without similar regulation, these tragedies will repeat themselves again and again. We know how to reduce the toll of lives and we should do so, but the NRA and nutcase followers too dumb to realize how wrong their gun ideology is have held sanity at bay far too long.