BANG !

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Wise One

Re: BANG !

Postby Wise One » 2018 Jun 30 09:22

I knew two of the five murdered Capital reporters personally, Gerald Fischman and Wendi Winters.

To Trumpsters and those afflicted by NRA insanity, fuck your goddamn gun obsession. I will fight you to the end.

:angry4:

And, while I'm at it, this terrorist death threat against journalists and others, by a corrupt arms organization, merits criminal investigation. Now.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 40341.html
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Monsters

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 01 09:26

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -kids.html

There are monsters. Human monsters. Some like the Wind-Up-Toy who shot up the Capital Press, and some like a far far more SINISTER HEAD OD A CHILD ABUSE CHARITY, MEMBER OF HILLARY CLINTON'S CAMPAIGN in NEW YORK, Joel Davis.

-Joel Davis, 22, was arrested in New York on Tuesday on child sex abuse charges
-Davis, Chairman of the International Campaign to Stop Rape and Gender Violence in Conflict (an organization devoted to ending sexual violence)
-He is accused of trying to set up sexual encounters between himself and children as young as two years old
-Davis also allegedly solicited an undercover FBI agent to send sexually explicit videos of young children

I Trust The Plan. I Cheer for Trump's efforts to roll up the Pedo Networks that INFILTRATE the Global/Crony/Political system, including Clinton, Podesta(s), Obama and his $65,000 worth of hot dogs, Allison Mack, Weinstein, and all the rest of the Democrats that the fools cheer for...

Name names. God bless Patriots, White Hats, POTUS, Q and all the Anons. Now, will stonewall move this post? I wouldn't doubt it....

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2018 Jul 01 10:05

OMG, what in insufferable lout the previous poster is.
Yes, Virginia, there are horrid people.
Thankfully, they are outnumbered.'
But sometimes the voters get taken in by fraudsters, and make a mistake.
We are living through a 2 or 4 year nightmare.
We hope against hope that the Nation will survive this aberration, as voters slowly re-acquaint themselves with reality.
PS. Stonewall's patience is greater than mine.

Crux

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 01 20:36

Stonewall has a good heart. Definitely the fairer mod. Neck, typical Hillary Voting Sheeple.... Honestly you have not a CLUE as to what is going on.
However, even though you might not have noticed, the 10's of THOUSANDS of sealed indictments ARE. The disgrace of the upper echelon of the FBI and DOJ under BO actually IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. The insanity and division of the LEFT is plain to see. You are blind and dumb in the sense of NUMB.

Even Time Magazine has fingered one of the "most influential" people [Q]. You have no excuse. It's like you are stuck in a time-loop. SAD.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jul 02 22:29

Neck, We lived through an eight year nightmare followed by another eight year nightmare and the left wing liberals were too stupid to recognize it or realize it.
Now we are an year and a half past that nightmare. God willing we will have two terms of the current good government.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jul 03 11:11

wise,
I just finished the video that is labeled as a death threat. Not even one time in the video did she make a threat.
It is no threat, to tell all of the trash she mentioned in the video their time is running out is not a death threat. It is only an opinion that the majority of voters who elected our president are tired of listening to their lies and anti American BS.

Crux

It's an ADVERTISEMENT for her new show!

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 04 12:46

Wise One wrote:
And, while I'm at it, this terrorist death threat against journalists and others, by a corrupt arms organization, merits criminal investigation. Now.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 40341.html

Look you ding bat. The above video is a minute long advertisement for Dana's NEW SHOW. "Your time is running out..."
Becasue she is going to air her new show which will "tell the truth", etc. That is the PLAIN meaning you idgit.

She is calling out Fake News, biased news (that pretends not to be, dishonestly), hollywood elite etc. Dang you're a nut.

Terrorist Threat. My goodness, you really are unhinged. :laughing:

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2018 Jul 04 15:37

Vito: Nice store ya got here.
Owner: Thanks.
Vito: The boys and I were talking and we noticed you stopped making payments to the "neighborhood improvement fund."
Owner: We're in tough times for the store so we're economizing.
Vito: Yeah. Nice photo, your family?
Owner: Yes, everything I do is for my wonderful family.
Vito: Yeah. I'm wid'you. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to the store, or your family.
Owner. Yes. Is there anything you want to buy?
Vito: Yeah, it would be a real shame if anything happened to your store or family.
Owner: Yes. We have some new items on special, are you interested?
Vito: Booker's Bike shop in the next block had a bad fire last week.
Owner: Yes, I heard.
Vito: Funny coincidence, you and him, he stopped his payments to the "neighborhood improvement fund."
Owner: I'm sorry, I have to close the store soon, is there anything else you need?
Vito: Time's up. Just think about it. I'll be back tomorrow.

NRA's special communications consultant is Vito.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jul 04 15:44

Neck, you should get a blue ribbon for the stupidest post all week.
Here is one for you liberal anti gun people.
A quote from Ben Franklin, one of the founding fathers.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Crux

Try making sense...

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 04 18:30

Neck-aint-red wrote:

HatesRedNecks, NO ONE CARES if you choose to keep and bear or not. Do you understand. NO ONE CARES. I don't. YOU ARE A FREE MAN (or woman). So long as you are not a felon, or adjudicated mentally ill by a court, or convicted of domestic abuse, or use the gun to commit a crime, NO ONE CARES! Happy 4th of July!! YOU ARE A FREE (human) AMERICAN CITIZEN (I assume)!!!

Crux

Open Carry in California

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 24 19:18

The majority opinion in the ruling was written by Ninth Circuit Judge Diarmuid O’Scannlain, who said:

Restricting open carry to those whose job entails protecting life or property necessarily restricts open carry to a small and insulated subset of law-abiding citizens. Just as the Second Amendment does not protect a right to bear arms only in connection with a militia, it surely does not protect a right to bear arms only as a security guard. The typical, lawabiding citizen in the State of Hawaii is therefore entirely foreclosed from exercising the core Second Amendment right to bear arms for self-defense.

O’ Scannlain added, “Thus, we hold that…[the] limitation on the open carry of firearms to those ‘engaged in the protection of life and property’ violates the core of the Second Amendment.”

Crux wrote:
Neck-aint-red wrote:

HatesRedNecks, NO ONE CARES if you choose to keep and bear or not. Do you understand. NO ONE CARES. I don't. YOU ARE A FREE MAN (or woman). So long as you are not a felon, or adjudicated mentally ill by a court, or convicted of domestic abuse, or use the gun to commit a crime, NO ONE CARES! Happy 4th of July!! YOU ARE A FREE (human) AMERICAN CITIZEN (I assume)!!!

Even in California and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals agrees with me!! In the decision released today, YOU as a free man (or woman) have an Individual RIGHT to keep, and BEAR arms in PUBLIC. This is a win for you my friend! You are FREEEEEE......

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/o ... -17808.pdf

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2018 Jul 25 14:18

Cannoneer wrote:Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Nope, you do not understand our constitutional democracy. (You're not alone, Trump doesn't either.)

Anarchy is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

A constitutional democracy, like the United States, explicitly protects some rights as inalienable and not up for vote.

You cannot eat your neighbor, no matter how many "yes" votes you get.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jul 26 00:12

Continue reading dumb ass. it is a qoute of Ben Franklin who certainly understood the constitution far better than you or any other liberal.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Jul 26 10:25

Dumb is lacking in critical faculties to question, validate, and to persuade starting from a factual basis. I say Neck is the more persuasive.

For example, although the quote is widely attributed to Franklin on the Internet, it is not found in any of his known writings, and the word "lunch" is not known to have appeared anywhere in English literature until the 1820s, decades after his death. The phrasing has a modern tone and the second sentence might not even be as old as the internet.

Constitution? He was there, signed it, but in 1787 Franklin served as a delegate to the Philadelphia Convention in an honorary position. He seldom engaged in debate. He was old, and died less than 3 years later.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jul 26 13:05

what is found in his writings is a quote of an Italian saying,"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you."
The word lunch was used at that time as a shortening of the term lunchen.
And most of all he knew much more about the constitution and the second amendment than you and all the rest of the liberals.
Your oigional statement on this subject is proof of your ignorance if it.
If I thought it would enlighten you I would give you a list of quotes on the subject by the people who voted it into the bill of rights.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2018 Jul 26 16:38

It's good to have a constitutional expert in our midst. Much is said about the constitutional right to bear arms. But the phrase in the 2nd amendment to the constitution begins, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State," yada yada not be infringed.

How can that be interpreted any other way than that the bearers of said arms need be members of a well regulated militia.....the whole idea being that if the British come back, everyone brings their own guns to the fight.

That seems a far cry from your average citizen having to tolerate some guy in camouflage pants wearing a red "make America great again" hat with a simi automatic slung over his shoulder when visiting a favorite Chucky Cheese or other such establishment. Nine will get you ten he's not well regulated and whatever militia he might be in isn't officially sanctioned by anybody.

So, anybody want to explain why that part about not infringing on gun rights is prefaced by the well regulated militia part? After all, the founders were not stupid people. Some would argue they were inspired (or directed) by God. These two concepts were necessarily fashioned within the same sentence. Neither side of the comma (,) makes any grammatical sense without the other. It's all so perplexing!

So, please, won't someone explain how this relates to willy nilly open carry.....to a dumb old left wing liberal like me?

Coondog :hum:

PS I happen to know that the term lunch comes from the ancient Eskimo word, "hcnul" (which is lunch spelled backwards because nobody could pronounce hcnul). Hcnul is the midday meal usually consisting of one, and sometimes two, wolves roasted over an open fire with a side order of blubber or sometimes nuttin. (ancient Eskimo word for nothing, often confused with mutton, which they did not have except on Passover in rememberance of their tribal beginnings).

Hence the origin of the story of wolves and hcnul and mutton. :thumbup:

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jul 29 01:03

I hope this helps you out Coondog,
Some quotes from the people who wrote it and fought for it. There are many more but I don't have the time.

George Mason, Co-Author of the second amendment.
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

Richard Henry Lee, Signer of the constitution.
"A militia when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves."
"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.

Thomas Jefferson,
"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

Patrick Henry,
"The objct is that every man be armed."

Crux

Disconnected Genius

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 31 17:46

Neck-aint-red wrote:
A constitutional democracy, like the United States....

You are disconnected from genius.

Crux

It is not as if you can't research this yourself....

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 31 17:55

Coondog wrote:
So, anybody want to explain why that part about not infringing on gun rights is prefaced by the well regulated militia part? After all, the founders were not stupid people. Some would argue they were inspired (or directed) by God. These two concepts were necessarily fashioned within the same sentence. Neither side of the comma (,) makes any grammatical sense without the other. It's all so perplexing!

So, please, won't someone explain how this relates to willy nilly open carry.....to a dumb old left wing liberal like me?

https://fedsoc.org/commentary/blog-post ... -precedent
https://www.nraila.org/articles/2008071 ... mendment-3

....when you are ready to TRY, the information is widely available.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2018 Aug 05 20:49

THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO? Citing Heller and an NRA opinion? Don't you have an opinion of your own?

If you have an answer to my question....please offer it. If all you have is someone else's opinion, don't waste my time. I see court rulings that say this and I see court rulings that say that. My question to you and anyone else in this forum is can you formulate an answer to my question without citing the NRA (may they go bankrupt) or anything else from the right wing bolgisphere Which do not (except in the case of Heller, address my question in the slightest bit.

If I need to join a militia to keep the British out......so be it. If I need to endure Russian loving gun nuts running around with AK-47s strapped to their backs just to exhibit what little manhood they have, then I'd rather live on an island in the Caribbean than have to put up with that nonsense.

But, seriously, do you have a brain in that Russian head of yours......or should I take my question elsewhere?

Coondog :dance14:

Not a fan of Russian bots!!!!