The Dead Zone

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Coondog

The Dead Zone

Postby Coondog » 2019 Jul 01 17:00

So, I return from an extended mountain climbing adventure in Nepal to find that this most excellent corner of cyber world has been evacuated like the space between Trump's ears. One would have expected vibrant outrage over our president's daily mischief and an ample expression of inane excuses, denials and whatabouts from the Trump groupies.

Here we are in what very well be the death throes of the great American experiment in democracy and the sounds of silence are deafening.

I shall now return to my studies of the Russian language and contemplation of the cessation of middle eastern terror attempts in light of the damage we're already inflicting on ourselves.

Check ya later

Coondog :hum:

Wise One

Re: The Dead Zone

Postby Wise One » 2019 Jul 01 18:45

It is so nice to see our favorite Coondog drop in again. Don't be a stranger.

Ah, yes, you are perceptive. In this era of Trump mania and Facebook's monopolization of social media, the Rockbridge Forum is suffering from neglect. Worse, most of those who do drop in are Trump cultists possessing no critical faculties, so it is a breath of fresh air for to blow in.

Sometimes I think you and I are the only sane souls left.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Coondog

Re: The Dead Zone

Postby Coondog » 2019 Jul 12 19:02

Speak for yourself. The state of the disunion has driven me nigh insane. I need Trump groupies to reprimand on a regular basis or I'll go completely squirrel. Regretfully, I've taken to facebook where there is a limitless supply. A bad habit to be sure, but I see Crux is re-introducing him/her self and I think I'll drop by to see if he's worth responding to.

I'll try to impose myself more often in this last refuge of liberals who have not given up and taken up tennis. Just you and me? It's enough!

Coondog