Red Hen / Boycotts / Refusing Service

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: crux's corner...(self directed exile in the House)

Postby Crux » 2018 Jun 24 09:23

Attachments
Red Hen Commie.jpg
Red Hen Commie.jpg (45.1 KiB) Viewed 7285 times

Kevsky
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Red Hen's Daily Special

Postby Kevsky » 2018 Jun 24 16:24

The Red Hen restaurant in Lexington has a daily special that is the owner's favorite. I took a picture of it. I am told it is 100% organic and harvested locally by the Lexington sanitation department. Image

Coondog

Sarah's Choice

Postby Coondog » 2018 Jun 24 16:45

Ah....more childishness. You fundamentalist right wingers are developing a sense of humor. That's a good thing, I suppose.

Funny, yes, but more suitable for facebook, don't you think, where sewerage is a commonly acceptable substitute for rational conversation?

And, we know you didn't take that picture because neither you nor I can afford to dine there.

Coondog :lets:

I'm Loving It

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2018 Jun 24 22:21

"Dear" Stephanie Wilkinson (Manager of Red Hen),

I am writing this letter in order to prevent any embarrassing situations from arising. I am looking to have a dinner with my family and friends and would like to know the following:

1. My father is a Vietnam veteran who earned a Purple Heart and a Silver Star while in service in combat in the Army during the Vietnam war. Having said that and knowing the insane hatred Liberals have for military veterans (especially ones from the Vietnam era), would you serve him at your restaurant or would he be asked to leave (or 86'd in your staffs terminology).
2. I have a son with Down's Syndrome. My wife and I knew of his disability before he was born but chose to have him as we do not believe in abortion. Having said that and knowing the left's firm stand on abortion and their strong belief in aborting(killing) children would you ask him to leave your restaurant or require my wife and myself to leave for our beliefs relating to abortion?
3 I will be having a Jewish friend with us for dinner. He is from Israel. Of course Israel has a large security fence around their border and this fence prevents many Palestinians from entering Israeli territory. Knowing your penchant for throwing out a customer in part for working for an Administration that is enforcing border security for the safety of it's citizens, will you also throw out my Jewish friend for supporting a Jewish country that enforces it's border as well? Does your moral imperative dictate such?
4. Lastly, if you were to visit an establishment I own and I asked you to leave because my moral imperative does not allow me to have psychotic, pretentious bigots in my establishment, would you understand or would you go all-out "social justice warrior" psycho and demand I be more inclusive and understanding?

It is unfortunate that these questions must now be raised just to make a damn dinner reservation at any little shitty restaurant. But, apparently, little fascist leftists now want to have a litmus test for who can enter their little shitty business. Maybe you can help us all by listing on your website and front billboard who can and cannot enter similar to businesses from decades ago who kept signs at the door such as: "No coloreds allowed" or "No Irish allowed". A political Jim Crow sign, if you will. This would make it much easier for me to determine what businesses I can and will patronize.

Sincerely,
A customer who will never step in to your shitty restaurant

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jun 25 10:28

Once again you liberals are proving what an intolerant hate filled small minded group of bigots you really are.
You hate everything and everyone conservative and you show it in every small and under handed way possible.
I know you all have a right to your opinions as lopsided and wrong as they are however I believe this country would be much better off without you and your under handed ways.
Last edited by Cannoneer on 2018 Jun 25 23:21, edited 1 time in total.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2018 Jun 25 21:05

This really should be called hypocrite's corner.

You should be happy. Your stacked and stolen Sublime Court has bastardized the constitution as recognizing (supposed) religious beliefs above established constitutional and state law. All your "state's rights" mumbo jumbo apparently means nothing when you want it overturned to strip someone you don't like (or even know) of their dignity.

This nonsense was started by fanatic bakers and florists and you were fine with that. When one of your own gets the same treatment, you moan and howl like a dog with an ass full of fleas.

As I told you already, I don't agree with any of it, be it flowers or cake or chickens. Call me all the stupid names you want... and be sure to make plenty of false allegations about what I want and feel to your heart's desire.

I'm sure that you're fine people who harbor too strong an opinion about too many things and seem to have a need to embellish those opinions with nasty words and insinuations about those of equally strong, if opposing, opinion. Civility be damned.

Cannoneer writes, " I believe this country would be much better off without you and your under handed ways". Really? Who would you turn your pent up despite upon then? Perhaps everyone on either side of the great divide need to turn their attention inward and ask themselves "What would Buddah do?

Coondog :coffee:

Check Please

stockcheck

Postby stockcheck » 2018 Jun 27 11:46

The ugliness of rejecting someone from your restaurant for political reasons is a typical occurance in the USA. Ugly as sin. All you guys do is insult each other, shoot each other and turn each other into the police. God I’m glad I live most of the year in Mexico. They say “buen provecho” to each other in Mexico. I’ll bet you’ve NEVER heard one of tour clients say “Enjoy your meal “ to a complete stranger. You guys are SO allienated and ugly, ugly, ugly.

Thank you for yet more convincing proof I’m making the correct decision to live in Mexico…a civilized country. You guys are SO coarse and RUDE. De Niro’s ugly words about Trump on the eve of a possible settlement with North Korea were so typical . You guys are filled with such hatred you’d rather see a nuclear war than give Trump credit.

I look forward to following the future of your restaurant on the nightly news.

Tom Howell

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2018 Jun 28 02:20

redhen.png
redhen.png (627.39 KiB) Viewed 7194 times

Crux

Subtleties, scale and Context escape attention...

Postby Crux » 2018 Jun 28 08:27

1. The Baker:

He and his shop were reportedly TARGETED by activists. The baker ALWAYS sold stud-muffins their cup-cakes.

He always had a nice selection of cakes available for any gay or lesbian or trans or questioning patrons. He DID NOT WANT TO for closely held religious objections put his talent and art and time into a commissioned "sssspeeecial" wedding cake. He didn't harass or follow the gay men out of his cake shop. The rest is history.

SHS and her family were just looking for a small quiet place to eat in peace and were not welcome in Lexington's RED HEN.

We know what happened. The executive director of the NOT FOR PROFIT Main Street Lexington, whose mission it is to promote the CIty and Business, inviting the public to frequent local dining and shopping. She Only had to rise above, and carry out her duty. HECK. She didn't have a religious objection, and in fact SHS politely left the restaurant, and let the chips fall where they may. HER PART was followed to another restaurant and the harassment continued? The RED HEN was not "TARGETED" and won't be SUED, or fined 150,000 by the Leftist State.

2. The Cartoon:

By now you know my little brother, "THE HUGGLER" can't quite juggle REALITY.

The cartoon is a LIE on several fronts. I mean, our country CONTINUES to take in refugees, just not at the soul crushing and damaging clip of Obama/Soros/Open Borders Tyranny! Trump never turned away "Mexicans" or "Muslims" in mass, as is aleged. That REFUGEE pictured?

He is a mustached conservative looking WHITE MAN! Do we even allow white men to immigrate????

SW was acting the fool. You know it, I know it, and my little brother will never understand.....

I even think coondog is maturing. Maybe he's off the POT

crux -provably Right all the time, and I mean CORRECT.
Last edited by Crux on 2018 Jun 28 08:34, edited 1 time in total.

Crux

SW, Ambassador for an "inclusive and diverse" Lexington

Postby Crux » 2018 Jun 28 08:40

All SW had to do was direct her staff to be the fine upstanding representatives and professionals that they are, and serve a visiting family a meal, representing the City of Lexington and Main Street Lexington in proper fashion. It didn't happen. WHY? Simple ignorance on the part of the owner.

red hen.png
red hen.png (29.27 KiB) Viewed 7186 times

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Jun 28 09:59

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

The Moderators AGAIN MOVED, and altered my post, to this thread.

Postby Crux » 2018 Jun 28 19:14

Crux

Postby Crux » 2018 Jun 28 19:18

Kevsky

Re: Red Hen / Boycotts / Refusing Service

Postby Kevsky » 2018 Jun 28 19:31

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Jul 01 11:23

Crux

AO WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE BASELINE

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 01 20:43

SW acted OUTSIDE her mandate as ED of MSL. It is that simple.

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2018 Jul 01 21:00

Wise One

Stephanie Wilkinson

Postby Wise One » 2018 Jul 02 12:00

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2018 Jul 02 18:34

Crux

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 02 18:46