Trump is WINNING!!!!

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

Re: Trump is WINNING!!!!

Postby Crux » 2018 Aug 21 14:12

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2018/08 ... n-on-daca/

This was OBVIOUS, and now Trump Vindicated.

Crux

Postby Crux » 2018 Aug 21 14:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XY_isOiTaw

His rallies with THOUSANDS turning out is WINNING. Remember the election lead up? When THOUSANDS, tens of THOUSANDS would turn out, and hillary couldn't pull in a few hundred? Yet she was supposed to be a LOCK? Some of us called it.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Aug 24 23:13

President Trump is getting heat for his tweet about South Africa.
If you would like the truth go on line and type in "Kill the farmer, shoot the Bore"
If you are still in doubt watch "Farmlands 2018" It is a documentary that runs for an hour and 13 minutes. It is well worth the time.
This is real news Not someones slanted view.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Aug 27 12:03

I should be kind, but this stuff you write looks so much like willfully hurtful ignorance. It’s all Faux News propaganda, the stuff that Trump repeats brainlessly, which even his own government later refutes.

You didn’t provide a reference, but your suggested search term mostly produces controversy over a song born in the history of the ANC. And it’s not “Bore”, it’s “Boer”, the Dutch word for “farmer.” In the days the song was written, the South African Boers were immigrant farmers of Dutch ancestry who had taken the land by force from indigenous Africans. Yes, there is controversy over the song.

Just as there was until this year in Maryland. The state song “Maryland, My Maryland” contained praise of the Confederacy and Maryland soldiers who fought against the Union. It contained lines like “Huzza! she spurns the Northern scum!” After more than a century of controversy, the Legislature this year finally de-certified it as the “state song” and relegated it to its proper place as a part of Civil War history.

If I were a member of a political party like ANC, I’d vote to dump the offending lines. In any case, it’s a fake controversy, since it is not officially recognized by the South African Government as official in any sense. (I find it ironically humorous that the song’s ANC defenders use exactly the same arguments as our homegrown Confederate wannabes use in defending statues, flags, and other racist relics.)

And by the way, this liberal opposes the concepts of both “hate speech” and “hate crimes” for our American democracy. I differ from many of my brethren in this. To me, punishing a crime is appropriate and necessary; punishing one’s thoughts, speech, and motivations is usually not. (Exceptions would include differentiating premeditated murder where there is evidence of prior planning, intent, recruitment of conspirators, accomplices, etc.)

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Aug 27 12:31

If you watched the one hour and 13 minute video and didn't do some more digging you are one of the most committed narrow minded racist on the planet and I'm through with you. I suppose you think using a drill or a blow torch to torture people before murdering them is ok. Or it really does not matter that they murdered a 12 year old boy by drowning him in boiling water as long as they are white.
The murders are a fact. Thousands of them. And the taking of farms is real.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Aug 27 15:57

I just finished watching this load of crap propaganda produced by the odious Lauren Southern. She's an Dinesh D'Souza/Ann Coulter/ Tomi Lahren wannabe, fanning the flames of distortion, racism, survivalism, and right wing hysteria.

I could respond to all the things that are wrong with this film, its premise and conclusions, but it would take time and effort not justified by the abortion of Truth that this film represents. But in summary, it was a waste of an hour.

There was some useful historical material, but everything was presented in an envelope of white supremacy, and include mainly unsupported generalizations from a few horrific cases. Yes, South Africa has a crime problem and other social ills left over from the horrible Apartheid era. But there is nothing to support the notion that the film (and Donald Trump) trumpets ... that farmers in South Africa are being murdered with government approval in order to steal their land.

There are land reform processes in motion, but they are public, within the law, and require just compensation for lands that MAY be seized at some time in the future to correct past injustices.

It's bullshit.

Crux

Postby Crux » 2018 Aug 27 18:49

NAFTA DEAD and a new deal worked out with Mexico, canada to follow.....

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Aug 29 21:43

Your usual BS reply. The person doing the documentary wrote something you don't like so you attack the writer like always,
As for the murders, I was talking to a person from South Africa yesterday who still has ties there and she says the stories about the murders are true and they are very vicious.
Until today and as a result of Trump's tweet the new law allowed the government to take the land without compensation. Now that is changed.
Most of the land didn't belong to anyone when the Boers started farming the land. No one was on it.
And about the Confederacy, You are all wrong. I laid it all out and as usual you paid no attention to the truth. You are just too full of hate.
You are a total racist and you aren't worth my time.
The song is like yelling fire in a crowded theater. "Kill the framer, shoot the Boer

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Aug 30 11:21

Cannoneer wrote:Until today and as a result of Trump's tweet the new law allowed the government to take the land without compensation. Now that is changed.

You are either delusional, lying, or uncritically swallowing crackpot propaganda supplied to you. The latest version of this idiocy was spawned by Tucker Carlson of Fox News, and Trump swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Trump pays no attention to the thousands of professionals who know their subjects, and instead listens only to a corrupt and evil Fox News.

Absolutely nothing has changed. Certainly not as a result of any lies uttered by our bumbling president.

In South Africa land reform is in process, under the rule of law and providing for compensation. This was started awhile back, will take a long time to play out in numerous public meetings and in the courts, and bears no resemblance at all to the hysterical lies of white nationalists (Nazis), here or there.

References:
https://www.npr.org/2018/08/25/64192718 ... form-issue (audio and transcription)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 33aa700771
https://www.voanews.com/a/south-africa- ... 41542.html

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Aug 30 16:08

You picked, the cover ups
try the following.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-543599/Wh Then click on White South African farmers to be removed from their land.

also the following,

theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/27/murders-of

Look at the numbers.

Then tell me I'm delusional.

PS The last verse of Maryland is the b est verse. It shows character and courage.

Milo

Postby Milo » 2018 Sep 01 03:32

trump has won all for the dianabol https://athletesphysiques.com/dianabol-review-results/ ready and its not good for us a president like him
Last edited by Milo on 2018 Oct 20 11:06, edited 1 time in total.

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2018 Sep 11 11:43

It is now certain that Donald Trump will go down, ejected from office as the worst president in the history of the United States, a criminal, a liar, and generally a horrible person in every way.

But one wonders, how exactly will the Trump presidency end?
  • Impeachment?
  • Resignation?
  • Medically disabled?
Nope, most likely it'll be suicide, shooting himself twice in the back of the head. The coroner will accept this explanation, because it will be verified as true by Melania.

Crux

You Madam, will prove to all to be a FOOL

Postby Crux » 2018 Sep 26 08:11

Neck-aint-red wrote:It is now certain that Donald Trump will go down, ejected from office as the worst president in the history of the United States, a criminal, a liar, and generally a horrible person in every way.

But one wonders, how exactly will the Trump presidency end?
  • Impeachment?
  • Resignation?
  • Medically disabled?
Nope, most likely it'll be suicide, shooting himself twice in the back of the head. The coroner will accept this explanation, because it will be verified as true by Melania.

Crux

NAFTA IS TOAST

Postby Crux » 2018 Oct 02 19:50

USMCA, United States Mexico canada agreement. Canada WHIMPERING to cut a deal with Trump. NAFTA was a boondoggle for the Globalist Elites, the Progressive One World government leftists (like AO, Hates Red Necks, My own Little Brother, Coondog, Auntie Nudge etc).

NAFTA gutted our country, and TRUMP has followed through on 2 AMAZING negotiations, mexico and canada.

WE ARE NOT tired of winning yet.....

Crux

53-47

Postby Crux » 2018 Oct 02 19:50

JUSTICE KAV

Crux

Postby Crux » 2018 Oct 05 09:22

Unemployment rate reported at:

3.7%

Crux

Trump is WINNING!!!! 50-48

Postby Crux » 2018 Oct 06 16:47

JUSTICE Brett Kavanaugh will be sworn in today. He passed his confirmation vote 50-48.

JUSTICE Thomas was confirmed 52-48 by a Democrat controlled Senate in 1991.

JUSTICE has been done by the slimmest of margins. Tired of Winning?

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Crux

Postby Crux » 2018 Oct 12 20:06

Pastor Brunson RELEASED from a Turkish Prison. :angel5:

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2018 Oct 16 14:29

As if we needed any more evidence that the guy the Russians stole the presidency for is a POS.

Lying, in action!

Crux

Postby Crux » 2018 Oct 16 14:59

Amy Probenski wrote:As if we needed any more evidence that the guy the Russians stole the presidency for is a POS.

Lying, in action!

Amy, you have been TRIGGERED. Not as BIGLY as Elizabeth Warren. Do you realize:
-her native american ancestor Sarah "identified as white"
-Warren has slave owner ancestors, and one who famously participated on the Trail Of Tears, NOT AS an Indian
-Warren is supposedly 1.6 to .09% "native"
-the testing used PERUVIAN, Colombian and Mexican DNA because of "a dearth of Native DNA"
-she identified as a native american for YEARS at two universities, as a PROFESSOR

Trump calls her "Pokahontus". Many of us call her Fauxcahontas, Lieawatha, or Pokahonky.