Trump is WINNING!!!!

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

LIKE I SAID

Postby Crux » 2019 Feb 11 14:49

Wise One wrote:Facts. They are so annoying to Trumpies. So they just make stupid stuff up.

Crux wrote:Trump's approval rate is HIGHER than Obama's at this time and is at least 50%. +
Simply untrue, made up.

Crux wrote:Treason will be prosecuted and MANY MANY MANY will face Military Tribunals for TREASON.
Literally impossible even without reference to behavior. Treason can only be prosecuted during time of declared war, the last one being WWII. That fact aside, political disagreement is protected by the Constitution and is a fundamental right and a civic duty in the United States.

:coffee:

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Monday, February 11, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

I am so right, so often, it irks you I know....

Crux

I will give you ANOTHER NBC LINK

Postby Crux » 2019 Feb 14 12:45

Wise One wrote:He will do anything he thinks he can get away with to stop the Mueller probe and suppress the truth.

He will grow increasingly hostile and irrational. The country is in peril. People will die.

Republicans are increasingly a minority party of lunatics, supported mainly by gerrymandering and electoral cheating. It is difficult, but somehow we will wrest control from Republicans and return to sanity.

This guy agrees with me.

HEADLINE: You may be disappointed by the Mueller report
"The special counsel operates under rules that severely constrain how much information can be made public".

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justic ... rt-n971601

Mueller has nothing because there isn't and never was anything. You were force fed lie after lie and fell for all of it. Should have listened to me all along. I am so right so often I know it sickens you AO. Such a nutter...

Read between the lines, or listen to the DEMS on the Senate Intelligence Committee: THERE ISN'T ANY THERE THERE...

Crux

ASSHATS

Postby Crux » 2019 Mar 03 18:25

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1102227809341181953

Look at the tweet from TL. The Mueller investigation "was narrow in scope". First of all, read the initial order! "ANY MATTER" is pretty broad, and secondly, the 2nd UNRELEASED and classified order begs the Question: "How the hell does Ted L know?"

A LOT of people are going to go to be indicted, IMPORTANT people, treasonous corrupt people.... Like Comey, Brennan, Clinton, Strzok, Podesta, Pelosi, Feinstein, and many, many others.......

Juggler

Re: Trump is WINNING!!!!

Postby Juggler » 2019 Mar 15 10:27

FB_IMG_1552659804319.jpg

Crux

wINNING bITCHES!

Postby Crux » 2019 May 15 20:19

cartoon-deep-snake-left-democrats.jpg
cartoon-deep-snake-left-democrats.jpg (133.24 KiB) Viewed 733 times

I said it before and I will say it again: Trump is winning. No collusion (Deep State Coup with assists from LL, BO, hrc, and others), no Obstruction.

I said it before, Comey and Brennan and others are going to face trials (or Tribunals) and go to Jail OR WORSE.

Crux

Patriots and White Hats are WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Crux » 2019 May 15 20:42

Add Yates, and Carlin to the INDITED LIST. McCabe, Strzok too....

The Hero in the story? Admiral Rodgers.

You can chalk it up to crux. Points GALORE. This conspiracy goes back to 2015 when Trump was a CANDIDTE. The plot to Exonerate Hillary of massive crimes so she could be our next Globalist President is unraveling. The 'Insurance Policy" or COUP against Trump has unraveled.

I LOVE IT PATRIOTS.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2019 May 16 14:22

parrotanim.gif
parrotanim.gif (144.1 KiB) Viewed 726 times

Crux

Mexico WILL PAY for the wall. SUCK ON IT

Postby Crux » 2019 May 31 16:06

BOOM!!! "Mexico will pay for the wall" and there we have it:

"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied"

ANOTHER one of the ways "Mexico will pay for the wall"... WINNING!!!

Buck Turgidson

Postby Buck Turgidson » 2019 May 31 16:49

Very funny.

Are you too dim to realize that purchasers of imported goods pay tariffs, in the form of increased price?

Not only will imported finished goods become more expensive, domestically manufactured goods will also become more expensive to the extent that they use components produced elsewhere.

Crux

Postby Crux » 2019 Jun 01 14:24

Buck Turgidson wrote:Very funny.

Are you too dim to realize that purchasers of imported goods pay tariffs, in the form of increased price?

Not only will imported finished goods become more expensive, domestically manufactured goods will also become more expensive to the extent that they use components produced elsewhere.

Don't give me pablum stock and trade. Trump has adroitly played the Tariff game, and will continue. We are NOT experiencing inflation, we ARE bringing other nations into trade negotiations, we are undoing globalist trade deals that have RAPED our Nation's economy. Trump is WINNING...

DIM??

I am sick of light weights like you. You are not impressive, and Mexico IS PAYING for the wall. OWN THAT sucker.