$$$Democratic Party Insanity$$$

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIANS.

Postby Crux » 2018 Dec 17 08:56

RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIANS. It is an absolute INSANITY the Projection by LEFTIST DEMOCRATS that there is TRUMP CAMPAIGN, NRA, and RUSSIANS all nefariously entangled in the night! You people are CRAZY. Good lord I hope you wake up from your delusions soon, it is pure nuttery.

Wise One

Re: $$$Democratic Party Insanity$$$

Postby Wise One » 2018 Dec 17 14:56

You are either completely out of touch, or a criminal yourself. What else could explain your blind devotion to a crime boss?

Donald Trump's entire "business" career has been one criminal enterprise after another. He's a con-man, simple and complete.

He and his gang were shocked that he won. The whole point of the campaign was to lose narrowly and then be positioned to close deals with the likes of Russia and Saudi Arabia for hundreds of millions of dollars.

Now, for the first time in his life, people of substance and morality are pushing back on him. His house of cards has started falling, and there is every prospect that the Trump Organization will soon crash and be relegated to the dustbin of fraudulent schemes like Enron, etc.

It's always been about his personal money. That is the ONLY thing he cares about.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

What junk.

Postby Crux » 2018 Dec 18 14:59

Wise One wrote:You are either completely out of touch, or a criminal yourself.

AO, it's funny, you don't know me or my heart. A "criminal"? I am a CRIMINAL. You are a Flake. A nutter and jackwagon. There. We are even.

You are advancing PURE supposition about Trump, his desire to lose narrowly and then enrich himself. WOW. NUTTER is a good word...

Trump is LITERALLY driving you into the depths. It isn't a pretty picture my friend. :beer:

Wise One

Re: What junk.

Postby Wise One » 2018 Dec 18 15:15

Crux wrote:You are advancing PURE supposition about Trump, his desire to lose narrowly and then enrich himself.

Oh, really?

Just today this was announced, another domino in Trump's criminal house of cards. They will all fall.

I know the man well, not only by observation of his public behavior, but also because I know him personally and spent enough private time with him to verify every low opinion you have heard expressed about him.

Shut down because of illegal activity:
  1. Trump University
  2. Trump Foundation
Under criminal investigation:
  1. Trump campaign
  2. Trump transition
  3. Trump inauguration
  4. Trump administration
  5. Trump Organization

Crux

What POINTLESS junk.

Postby Crux » 2018 Dec 19 12:20

Wise One wrote:
Crux wrote:You are advancing PURE supposition about Trump, his desire to lose narrowly and then enrich himself.

Oh, really?

Just today this was announced, another domino in Trump's criminal house of cards. They will all fall.

I know the man well, not only by observation of his public behavior, but also because I know him personally and spent enough private time with him to verify every low opinion you have heard expressed about him.

Shut down because of illegal activity:
  1. Trump University
  2. Trump Foundation
Under criminal investigation:
  1. Trump campaign
  2. Trump transition
  3. Trump inauguration
  4. Trump administration
  5. Trump Organization

I haven't the time to take you on. It is pointless. Do you know the amount of money at play with the Trump Foundation, a foundation that TRUMP was shutting down since he was elected? 1.7 MILLION.

Do you know how many BILLIONS are at play either directly or indirectly with the Clinton Foundation?

2,400 Million directly and SCORES of BILLIONS more otherwise.

COUNTRIES donated to Hillary. Terrorist Regimes. Globalist arms and drugs Players. You will find out. HILLARY and the CF will be completely exposed, and GITMO is going to be a popular destination for the likes of The Witch... Everyone who took writeoffs for contributions to her NON CHARITY is going to be in deep tax doo-doo.

AO you are watching a show, THEATER, and you have not a clue. HRC, obama, comey, Mccabe, and Brennan and many many others are going to go to PRISON for their crimes. TRUMP, our Military Intelligence will shock you one day with truth so clear not even YOU will be able with a strait face deny it. You are a hoot. TRUMP UNIVERSITY??? Ever look into Bill and Hillary Clinton's "university" crime? Laurriette is it??

Covering for criminals is more your style. Trump is WINNING SUCKER, and he should. He is a serious BOSS, who loves the American People.

Like always the double standard and hypocrisy and inability to discern or grapple with SCALE escapes you. You, AO, are a buffoon.

Merry Christmas.

crux

Crux

More about your Pointless Junk

Postby Crux » 2018 Dec 19 15:27

By the way, if you haven't yet tuned into THE FACT that Trump as private citizen, candidate, nominee, President Elect and POTUS was wrongfully survieled and targeted by a corrupt "investigation", you are lost. From the unmasking FOR YEARS of political opponents to the fraudulently obtained FISA, to Crossfire Hurricane, to putting moles into the Trump Campaign, all based on the totally discredited "Pee Pee Dossier" Trump has been POLITICALLY targeted by a conspiracy of domestic and foreign intelligence agencies and assets, Russians, the DNC/Hillary/Obama etc.....

AO you are such a retard. I mean that. Your ability to discern and THINK is retarded by insanity, bias and nuttery.

Even the collusive reporter that BROKE the Pee Pee Dossier story, Michael Isikoff is decrying the veracity of the Dossier: “When you actually get into the details of the Steele dossier, the specific allegations, we have not seen the evidence to support them, and, in fact, there's good grounds to think that some of the more sensational allegations will never be proven and are likely false."

Happy New Year too.

crux

PS Hillary is going to be Indicted, for the CF, and Obama for Spygate. AND A LOT MORE. (treason) The trial of Brennan will likely be public, and GITMO IS GOING TO HOUSE MANY MANY TRAITORS.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Dec 19 17:34

You are simply wrong. Trump's modus operandi has always been cheating, lying, stealing, and scamming.

It is all unravelling now. He and his crime family are going down.

No amount of deflection toward other stories, like yours, will work.

There is only one story that counts. Trump is now, was then, and always will be all about stealing money from as many sources as possible.

Some of those sources have interests contrary to those of the United States. The American people, our laws, our legislature, and our justice system, will not tolerate traitorous and criminal acts against us any longer.

Crux

All you do with me is LOSE GROUND.

Postby Crux » 2018 Dec 20 10:06

AO, you are full of crap.

1. Take the Trump Foundation:

There is currently about 1.3 million in it's coffers, and over the years about 20 million has been given to charitable uses.

2. Take the Clinton Foundation:

2.4 BILLION or put another way, 2,400 MILLION dollars came in from terrorist regimes, muslim & european countries, uranium one Executives etc.
1/10 on 1% of the donors contributed 80% of the donations. 60% & more used for "administration" and less than 40% went into direct programs...
There are @ 50 foundation spinoff entities and the Clinton's are on the hook for unpaid taxes on 400 to 2400 MILLION dollars and will be indicted.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. You sound like a simpleton! You are not a serious commentator and are not helping.

You are either a true believer, a useful TOOL, psychologically unfit for TRUTH, or perhaps all three. SO MUCH POTENTIAL, wasted!

Drink more Coffee LOSER. I am really trying to HELP you and others actually REASON through this, and all I get is your white-wash, Juggler's inanity, Amy P's hate-filled filter, coondog's haze and chuckleheaded tease, Auntie Nudge's shrieking, Trendy's whining and Hates-Red-Neck's fluff.

CRUX -defender of sovereignty, American Cultural Values, women and children, We The People, individual rights and equal justice under the law.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Dec 20 17:19

It's probably true that some of the disbursements were for legal purposes. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

That's not the point. There were enough flat illegal disbursements to cause the state of New York to require it to shut down, and to ban its principal officers, the Trump family, from ever holding a position of responsibility in a nonprofit corporation ever again.

Furthermore, the balance remaining in the foundation is under the control and approval of the Court. It does not trust the Trumps to make legal disbursements.

Your remarks on other foundations are mere deflection. I don't know anything about those other subjects and won't comment on them.

Crux

Postby Crux » 2018 Dec 26 17:43

I have the ARROGANT ONE as "I don't care what Hillary and Bill and a WHOLE HOST OF TRAITOROUS ASSHATS did regarding the Clinton Foundation".
AO doesn't care about nuke and missile tech sold, or black market pipelines, or using our military to guard them, or selling access to our government through donations to the CF, or selling access to SAP on an unsecured server, or selling weapons to ISIS, or any of it ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Crux

HERE is your (Democrat) Governor

Postby Crux » 2019 Feb 01 20:22

https://www.wric.com/news/virginia-news ... 1745988427

BF or KKK.jpg
BF or KKK.jpg (103.76 KiB) Viewed 1082 times

Crux

Postby Crux » 2019 May 31 16:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPJlNHeDxrs

Elizabeth Warren is ROASTED on a local radio show hosted by black Libs. ROASTED and embarrassed, and she doesn't even know it...

"The ORIGINAL Rachel Dolezol" :laughing: