***ALL-STAR ANTIFA***

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

***ALL-STAR ANTIFA***

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 31 20:07

Little Brother will understand this post:

antifa pedo sign.jpg

Bigbux Stogeychomper

Re: ***ALL-STAR ANTIFA***

Postby Bigbux Stogeychomper » 2017 Nov 01 13:16

I don't know who "little brother" is, but that posting makes no sense to me. At all.

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 01 15:09

Juggler is my "Little Brother", and as they say you can't pick your family, but in this case I did. I adopted him, even though he is crude, communicates in the form of GRUNTS, essentially, posting only cartoons, supposed comedic word memes, or sick photo-shopped images.

The photo I posted shows the FASCIST Democrat Heroes, ANTIFA, holding up a PRO NAMBLA, pro-pedophilia banner yesterday.

(NAMBLA is the north american man-boy-love association, one of the left's lobbying constructs)

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 01 16:57

"We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!"

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/th ... e-must-go/
_____________________________________________________________________________________

More_dead_cops.JPG
More_dead_cops.JPG (52.05 KiB) Viewed 2273 times

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 01 17:10

http://www.educationviews.org/militant- ... edophiles/

The Shocking SHOCK TROOPS of the Left.

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2017 Nov 02 10:17

Crux......catch a clue, go take your meds and have a full-on reality check. You are so far off base it's hilarious. You should be old enough to know better than to buy into the hockey pucks you're whacking around. :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 02 10:44

fangz1956 wrote:Crux......catch a clue, go take your meds and have a full-on reality check. You are so far off base it's hilarious. You should be old enough to know better than to buy into the hockey pucks you're whacking around. :tongue3:

What ONE thing do I have grossly wrong? We've ridden this rodeo before on Rockbridge forum. Attack crux with no specificity.
Malign without citation. It gets old. I invite the other to give me some more and it's just silence. Snipe, and then retreat...

Fangz, what one, or two things, on this thread do I have "so far off base". :sail:

PS

For the record, I take no meds. I believe you have admitted to doing so, and I have NO DOUBT other numbed participants here do. I would guess my own Little Brother and my Auntie Nudge do. Addiction does run in the family. AO has admitted to be the kind of guy who shouldn't own a gun for self defense, becasue of psychological fitness. coondog? Hatesrednecks? Trendy? There's some loose cannons on this forum, and the meds are no doubt flowing.... My main meds are coffee, I avoid sugar to the best of my ability as I age, and I do drink an IPA now and again. Not me Lady...

CRUX