Goodlatte Must Go

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Wise One

Re: Your Election May Last more than 4 Hours

Postby Wise One » 2016 Jun 14 14:48

I would SO like to see that Goodlatte is replaced. He can be depended on to take the wrong position on almost everything and brings nothing of value to either the country our part of Virginia.

He's totally in the pockets of big money and will whore himself out to any evil cause ... so long as they pay.

reference

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

fangz1956

Re: Follow The Money!

Postby fangz1956 » 2016 Oct 16 11:31

Interesting. :thumdwn:

Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Wise One

Re: Follow The Money!

Postby Wise One » 2016 Oct 16 13:05

Goodlatte is in my top 10 list of worst legislators. He's horrible in nearly every way and I wish we could get him out of there.

We need to replace him with a representative of the people rather than of whoever writes him campaign checks.

Thanks for posting this, Fangz. Compulsory arbitration is anti-democratic and wholly outside the traditions of our country. Yes, an arbitration avenue is a good option to provide, but it must always be just that ... an option to be exercised at the mutual choice of both parties, not imposed involuntarily by one party upon another.

Neck-aint-red

Re: The Rule of Law

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2017 Jan 04 10:19

OK, it's official now. Ours is the worst Congressman of all.

Robert W. Goodlatte is the dumbest and most evil member of Congress.

He was the prime mover behind a dumb-ass and corrupt move to dissolve the Congressional Ethics Office. This sick, corrupt, selfish, evil pack of Republicans wanted no barriers to stand in the way of fleecing the public of yet more money to line their pockets.

Fortunately, there may be enough slightly less crazy congresspersons to keep this from happening, but it is a close call.

For godssake, let's get rid of this awful Goodlatte and elect a good representative. We have so many good people here, why do we keep sending turkeys to Congress?

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2017 Jan 31 18:46

He is still at it. What a horrible man.

Please, somebody with sense and morals, please run against this evil and stupid person.

Not only has he made statements in support of this stupid immigration move by Trump, it turns out that his fingerprints are all over it.

Disgraceful.

:potty5:

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2017 Feb 20 09:58

Well, here's some good news, the entry of Chris Hurst into Virginia politics. Good on him, and I wish him success in ousting his opposition.

My only criticism is that he aimed too low. If only, if only he had decided instead to run against Goodlatte next time around! We really need a good and strong Democrat to knock this craven and cynical politician off his foul perch.

It is a sad mystery that people keep electing Goodlatte even as he demonstrates time and again that he is working against their interests and for his own pocketbook only. Just like Trump.

Neck-aint-red

Goodlatte Must Go

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2017 Feb 23 01:07

Wise One

Re: Goodlatte Must Go

Postby Wise One » 2017 Sep 24 17:30

Yes, this evil sonofabitch must go.

Goodlatte is a disgrace to us all, should never have been elected, and has a record of non-accomplishment and destruction of all things good. He'd totally trash decades of hard work and investment in a clean and healthy Chesapeake Bay and turn it into a dead cesspool.

We simply must bring to an end. Please, please, some good candidate, step up now and help us throw this oaf out!

The only silver lining is that both Goodlatte and Trump are incompetent oafs who fail way more often than they succeed in implementing their evil.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2017 Nov 10 12:42

Hallelujah!

The evil sonufabitch Goodlatte is not running for reelection.

I so hope a good and strong candidate in the Democratic party will step up and, at long last, give us good representation in the Congress. There is no chance whatsoever that Republicans will not just do more of the same.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2017 Nov 16 15:00

I see by the weekly gossip pamphlet that Ben Cline (not Mark Cline) is running for Goodlatte's vacant seat.

In the words of Tuco (Eli Wallach) "One bastard goes in, another one comes out"

Coondog :coffee:

Return to “MAIN FORUM”