The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Juggler

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Juggler » 2018 Jun 21 12:25

immigrantkid-trump,TIME,600.jpg
immigrantkid-trump,TIME,600.jpg (143.37 KiB) Viewed 548 times

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jun 22 11:42

If you and Time magazine and the rest of the folks who hate our president so much were honest, and did some research you would know that he only told the border Patrol to enforce the law. The part of the law that seperated the children was already in the law and it was put there so the children would no be subjected to the jail conditions of the parents while they were being processed.

I guess you all believe that if a person shoplifts or robs or commits some other crime while the children are with them the children should be locked up with the parents. Would that please you?

The people who should be getting the heat are the parents who knew if they tried to break the law while their children were with them they would be separated from their children. It's really those folks and all of you Trump haters who are the world's greatest @ssholes.,

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Jun 22 23:20

Cannoneer wrote:The part of the law that seperated the children was already in the law and it was put there so the children would no be subjected to the jail conditions of the parents while they were being processed.

You and other Trumpists are so sadly gullible. You believe the lies because, to you, the lies are comfortable and supportive of your prejudice against people different from you.

Here's the truth.

Twenty percent of the people are and always have been stupid and gullible. In this age of Trumpism, another ten percent have moved into that sad collection. I remain optimistic that the ten percent will realize their error and reject the insanity that is Donald Trump and the idiots who surround him. The terrible twenty percent will support literally any stupid and hurtful public policy. Forever. They are a lost cause.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jun 23 08:05

What I wrote was true you judgmental ass, and my only prejudice is against stupid hate filled narrow minded people like you.
You can't make a truthful argument so you insult. Well I can throw insults just as well as a puffed up know nothing jerk like you.

Crux

Americanism Not Globalism in ACTION!!

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 11 09:50

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/10 ... 5307400193

GREAT VIDEO of Trump, talking truth to NATO. Germany gets 70% of it's energy from......

............RUSSIA. And the former head of Germany is ALL tied in financially reaping HUGE personal benefits.

Thank goodness we have Trump. Hillary "would have been a disaster" is right. :numc:

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2018 Jul 12 00:05

Ha ha, Crux. You posted a very funny photoshopped version of Trump's disastrous NATO appearance.

Here's the original video.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2018 Jul 14 09:02

trumpransom.png
trumpransom.png (436.68 KiB) Viewed 443 times

Crux

Retarded Mental Capacity on Display

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 15 09:44

These retards couldn't hold a cohesive thought, let alone hold Trump Captive.
Resistance.jpg

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2018 Jul 17 08:58

trumptraitor.jpg
trumptraitor.jpg (201.24 KiB) Viewed 406 times

Crux

My Little Brother

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 19 09:20

He is not verbal. He rarely types out a sentence. He can not debate. His logic is as thick as a two dimensional cartoon image.

He is kind on like a shrieking spouse who dishonestly expects their partner to read into unhinged words.

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2018 Jul 27 16:05

The worst, most corrupt president in history.

Even Trump's White House lawyers cannot take it any more.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jul 27 16:50

Boy are you wrong neck.
The worst three presidents ever were two Republicans and one Democrat.
Worst, Abe Lincoln
Second worst, Oboma
Third worst, U.S. Grant.

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2018 Aug 13 14:02

OK, the data are in. The tax cuts are being used for neither new jobs, nor pay increase for rank and file. It's all going to CEO's and wealthy shareholders using the device of stock buybacks.

They mostly have the effect of increasing CEO compensation, and increased value of stocks held by the already wealthy, value that is either not taxed at all or will be taxed in the indefinite future at a very low rate.

trump-tax-cuts-promo.gif
trump-tax-cuts-promo.gif (81.28 KiB) Viewed 207 times

Everything Trump/Republicans do is aimed at transferring wealth from the poor and middle class, to the already wealthy. That is, to themselves.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Aug 13 16:03

I'm not rich, I'm retired and on a fixed income. I can't afford to buy stock. I became a widower three and a half years ago so I pay more taxes now than I used to. The new tax system is working out fine for me, I pay less taxes and have more money and I'm one of the rank and file. So what is your problem neck? Do you just hate the rich because they have a lot of money and you don't.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Aug 14 02:08

Cannoneer wrote:The new tax system is working out fine for me, I pay less taxes and have more money and I'm one of the rank and file.

Because you have not yet completed and filed your 2018 tax return, I doubt that you have know what the effect on your taxes will be.

It's complicated. The standard deduction is increased, but many prior deductions are eliminated. For moderate incomes, the tax reduction is tiny, tiny. Only the very wealthy get large tax reductions.

The scheme is this. Give pennies to the poor and middle income saps, they are too dumb to realize what's going on, so they won't notice that the already-rich are making off with most of the money.

:coffee:

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Aug 14 10:07

You sure take a lot on yourself wise. I do have a very good idea of what the difference will be on my 2018 taxes and it will be a a good increase for me.

But since its a result of president Trump's efforts I'm sure you will be against it even if it benefits you.

Just change the title of this thread to read "liberals" instead of "The Donald" and you'll have it right.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Aug 14 14:46

Really? No generalities, please. Give me actual numbers, 2017 and 2018.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Aug 15 11:36

That's funny comming from you.
You often write using generalities. Your statements dealing with evolution were full of them.
After I have filed for 2018 I would be happy to print the results on this forum for both years if you will do the same.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Aug 15 12:46

Incorrect. Most of my postings are replete with specifics and supporting references.

Yours are not.