The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Coondog
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Skipped the Arraignment

Postby Coondog » 2017 Jan 25 14:27

Coondog skipped the inauguration. Didn't inform the media. Didn't want to have to explain "John Voight revulsion syndrome". Who wants to listen to that sort of claptrap? Thought he got swallowed by an anaconda.

Besides, the image of Donald and Malaria descending the steps of the Lincoln Memorial to the tune of "Heart of Stone" (wonder if they ever actually listened to the lyrics) was enough to insure a memorable inauguration weekend.

So, here we are! The systematic unraveling of civilization and civility has now began. Finally, this one's obsession with the news has been diverted to more intellectual pursuits....like The Andy Griffith Show and Ancient Aliens and something to do with tattoos.

In hindsight, nothing has really changed. Hillary was hounded for four years for "lying to the American people" about the motivations of Libyan terrorists. Bill has been demonized for "lying to the American people" about the extent of his private sex life for decades. The republicans hate liars. Unless they're republican liars. Trump is an habitual liar and they don't care. Situation normal!

Perhaps someone will keep a weekly list of all of Trump's blatant lies and put them in a book. Then burn the book! Who could lift such a book, anyway?

Till the nukes fly home from Capistrano ....... "Aunt Bea! Otis got Opie drunk, again!"

Coondog :hum: :

Cannoneer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Cannoneer » 2017 Jan 25 20:24

Are you liberals really as blind and supid as your posts seem to indicate?

Wise One

Re: Skipped the Arraignment

Postby Wise One » 2017 Jan 26 13:46

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2017 Jan 28 08:19

Such a stellar group in charge these days. I can't decide which is worse....the greed or the mind-numbing stupidity.

:shakeh:
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2017 Jan 28 16:51

Last edited by Kevsky on 2017 Jan 30 10:42, edited 1 time in total.

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2017 Jan 28 22:57

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2017 Jan 29 11:14

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2017 Jan 29 23:37

Everything Kevsky wrote was true, but like you've done with my posts when you have no answer you attacked his polotics.

Oboma was the worst president ever.

Buck Turgidson

Postby Buck Turgidson » 2017 Jan 30 00:45

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2017 Feb 01 13:50

Have we as a nation lost focus on what really matters for the future of the country? The people, the press all scurry like chickens after the chickenfeed Trump scatters around the barnyard, instantly forgetting the nature and import of yesterday's chickenfeed.

Executive Orders? Protests? Democrats torn between opposition and obstruction. Republicans torn between kissing various locations of Trump's anatomy. All this obsession over whether malicious travel bans will drive the rest of the globe to the realization that we are no longer their friends and are as expendable and dangerous as any other tumorous disease.

What one wonders, among the many distractions, is why there is virtually no mention of the much touted phone sex between trump and Putin scheduled for last weekend. Has Trump invited Putin to the White House, or to New York to visit his Tower of Power? Were Golden Showers a further topic of conversation?

These are the questions, the answers to which will ultimately sculpt the fate of us all......and in very short order.

So, continuing to bad mouth Obama as an excuse for the dangerous excesses of Donald Trump is as empty as Trump's supposed plan to defeat ISIS. He had none then, he has none now. The man lacks all sense of honesty, having told more lies on any given day before brunch than any other politician tells in a lifetime. Somehow this is OK. America has lost it's focus. It's moral compass.

But chickens gotta have their chickenfeed. And so it goes.

Coondog :coffee:

Resist! Yes, do!

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2017 Feb 04 17:18

DerSpiegel.jpg
DerSpiegel.jpg (22.93 KiB) Viewed 6936 times

Juggler

Re: Is America becoming a Third World Country?

Postby Juggler » 2017 Feb 04 22:35

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2017 Feb 05 13:30

OK Juggler, I don't know where you get your cartoons, but I found one that seems perfect. (Keep yours coming.)

justice-liberty.jpg
justice-liberty.jpg (86.43 KiB) Viewed 6933 times

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2017 Feb 08 10:46

lie-babies!

:razz:

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2017 Feb 15 15:52

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

:angry4:
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2017 Feb 15 16:13

Well that was fast.

Trump moved us from 1933 to 1935 in the space of less than a month.

Resist!

:coffee:

Trend Setter

Postby Trend Setter » 2017 Feb 17 08:13

When finds Donald Trump too much to swallow, you realize he has a really big problem.

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2017 Feb 25 22:39

I about fell off of my couch Friday night watching the interview Bill Maher did with Darrell Issa. Issa has never been a favorite of mine as I find him to be rather contemptible and bit on the self-serving side. Friday's interview started changing just a wee bit of my thinking. He is informed and quite articulate. Don't mind me while I hang to some skepticism but I do that with most politicians. However, I will give credit where is due. Thanks to this man for publicly stating what needs to be done in this situation.......it took a spine and some brass ones.

:coffee:

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2017 Mar 07 11:06

Buck Turgidson

Postby Buck Turgidson » 2017 Mar 12 20:14

Mieke and Jeo .

PS. I hate that even Joe falls into the trap of referring to the President as "our commander in chief."

Unless you are an active duty uniformed member of the armed services of the United states, he is NOT "our commander in chief." Most of us are civilians and the president answers to US, not the other way around.