Hillary R.

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

She breathes FIRE

Postby Crux » 2015 Oct 29 07:41

Hillary is a Dragon, I will give you that. In a pants suit... :evil:

Sweetness 'n Light

Re: Hillary R.

Postby Sweetness 'n Light » 2016 Apr 29 18:55

Out of the blue I got this message from stonewall about this forum thing is alive again which kind of suprised me cause it was dead everytime I tried it. He wont ever admit it but I think stonewall maybe blocked me cause he thinks my facts are too much for him to handle. Well he let me back in this time today and I hope he doesnt kick me out again, huh? I think sometime maybe he is kind of mean cause all the people on his forum are sometimes kind of mean to me.

I got some TRUMP signs and put them up in my yard but my husband made me put them so far back and kind of hidden by the hedge that maybe its hard to see them from the road. Sometimes I suspect he just says yes yes to me about my good ideas and then kind of subotages them by like making me put the signs kind of invisible, huh?

Anyways it will be good if Mr. D. Trump gets past those islamers and mexicans and liberals cause he can really make this country great again instead of run over by the illegal aileens. I think NC is on the right track only they shouldn't be allowed to use ANY bathrooms, just take their shit and piss back where they came from? (pardon my french) Which is just the opposite of Hillary I cant understand why people think if she killed all those Bengazi people she can be trusted at all, huh?

Love and kisses,
Your friend

Crux

Bo-ring

Postby Crux » 2016 May 01 13:13

Not a funny shtick.

Sweetness 'n Light

Postby Sweetness 'n Light » 2016 May 01 16:20

You are right Crux and it is good that some of us are good Americans maybe cause we see those others for what they are, huh? Yes Hillary and all the liberals/aileens/islamers/ect are not funny, they have ruined our country and we want it back.

Thanks for your support, at least some of us "get it"
Love and kisses,
Your Friend

Crux

Postby Crux » 2016 May 23 21:48

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2016 May 24 11:44

Cruxness!

We're about to be treated to the most tawdry, lurid presidential election ever. Just what the American voters crave and deserve.

We're already hearing a rehash of 30 years of right wing conspiracy theories about Hillary's complicity in everything from Bill's amorous improprieties to the sinking of the Lusitania from a guy who might prove to be the biggest liar since OJ plead Not Guilty.

Every presidential election comes down to one thing and one thing only. The lesser of two evils. In this case, Hillary is the most capable, mature, experienced and lesser of two evils.

Fasten your seat belt, big boy. It's going be a rough ride. :beer:

Coondog

Hoping to hear some (or even one) of Trump's positive attributes.

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2016 May 25 07:25

Sorry, Dawg......

Hillary ain't it. She is not progressive, liberal or qualified. Unless lining your pockets and getting off on endless war are somehow qualifications for the job. She and the Donald are equally evil.......evil damn twins.

Feel the the freakin' Bern!

:violent5:
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2016 May 25 11:50

Feel the freakin' reality.

Bernie has virtually no path to the nomination. He started out with an appealing mantra, which he repeats endlessly, but is so narrow in scope it ignores foreign policy completely and most social concerns.. Now, having glimpsed the potentiality (now gone) for a win, he has become embittered and obsessed with process. Perhaps he forgot which party nomination he's trying to get and which one he's running against.

Maybe Bernie would have been a better choice, but the attitude that, if he doesn't get the nomination he's going to blow up the whole thing, is not endearing to anyone who has enough sense to realize the horror of a Trump presidency.

Trump, at least, would likely be hauled forcibly from the office for high crimes within the first 100 days, but republican control of the government for a week would be the end of the ACA, Medicare, social security, planned parenthood, reproductive rights, voting rights, non-fundamentalist control of the Supreme Court, environmental and climate change concern, sanity, decency, etc., etc., etc.

If Charlie Manson (more Trump's twin than Hillary) had the most democratic delegates going into the convention....Bernie should get behind Charlie and stop :beatdead: As should we all.

Coondog :knife:

Helter Skelter

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2016 May 26 07:18

Dawg......

Turn off the MSNBC and CNN. It is rotting your brain.

I will not buy what you and the DNC are trying to sell...snake-oil in a skirt.

MEOW!!
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2016 May 26 11:46

Hah! Already done! MSNBC should change it's name to TrumpVision. CNN? What's that? Coondog gets the news from a reliable source....Trevor Noah.

Look! The appeal of Bernie is undeniable. Been there. Done that. Remember John Anderson? The reality of two party establishment politics is also undeniable. Unappealing? Convoluted? Needs fixing? You bet! But, we are where we are and having lost by a nose, it serves no purpose to complain about the post position.

Even a complete maniac like Cruz came to realize the writing on the wall was not chalk, but permanent Sharpie and that primary contests are far from democratic processes. Bernie, who was never a democrat, entered the democratic primary process with the knowledge of (or lack of knowledge of) the process and the challenges. He's done well. But not well enough. If he wins California by 90 points and surpasses Hillary, then so be it. But the sore loser scenario of disrupting the convention is likely to hand us Trump....and that can not happen.

In the end, it comes down to republicans and democrats and/or some fool spoiler like Nader who gives us George Bush.

Coondog :hum:

Just talking process here, not preference.

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2016 May 27 07:42

Nader did not hand the election to Bush. That puppy was stolen via Dubya's bro down in sunny Florida.....all those hanging chads and rigged ruling to hand that gem over to Alfred E. Neuman's lesser twin.

Time for the process to change......way past time for the duopoly to end.......and that time is now. if not now, then prepare for torches and pitchforks because that may well be the next step.

No more voting the lesser of 2 evils crap and falling prey to corporate fear-mongering. :hail:

:shakeh:

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2016 May 27 07:45

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2016 May 28 14:40

What? Nader scarfed almost 3% of the vote. The liberal vote. The Gore vote that would have eliminated all the shenanigans the Subhuman Court and Jeb! got away with. Al lost (supposedly) Florida by 0.01%. Ralph got 1.63%. The numbers tell the tale. It was Ralph's fault!

And......all the swamp dwellers who wasted their vote to make a statement that remains unheard, but not unfelt.

No decent soul likes Citizen's United, but those are the rules the other team is playing by. They play it well and they play it big. Lambasting Hillary for utilizing all available assets, no matter how onerous, is counterproductive. If she didn't, she'd be incompetent. Bernie's $27 contributions, one fears, are not going to be competitive with the likes of Sheldon Addlebrain and his ilk in the General Election.

Coondog

Choose Neither? Hell, they're all evil to some extent. Especially Charlie :knife:

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2016 May 29 11:41

From both personal observation of Trump on a one-to-one basis, and from his public performance, I believe Trump would devastate our country. On Hillary vs. Bern, I find myself in agreement with both the esteemed Fangz and Coondog, so my position combines both:

There are many issues facing the country. Each candidate is strong in some areas, not so much in others.
So which ones are the most important, the ones that should tip the balance in my vote, realizing that I can’t have perfection in all things?

Here’s how I rank the issues facing the country right now:

• Foreign policy is always important but we’re in pretty good overall shape (notwithstanding hysterical Republican bluster) and face no existential threat from abroad. Our foreign policy problems are partly self-generated, military over-extension and over-aggression. Whether Hillary or Bern is elected, the winner will staff our foreign policy apparatus competently so this issue will not influence my choice. I hope that military/industrial avarice for the Nation’s resources can be dialed down but am skeptical that either Bern or Hillary will have much success. Sigh.
  • Our electoral process, the root of all evil. Money is way too important in influencing both election and legislative outcomes. Reform is essential. It will take appointment of liberal supreme court justice(s), new law, and perhaps a constitutional amendment to fix this. It’s the most difficult but most important issue and Bern is my choice for pushing it best.
  • Economic inequality. Bern again. He realizes in his bones that the system is rigged in favor of the wealthy. They have seized political power and written laws to take from the non-rich and transfer money to themselves by the twin devices of tax preferences and direct appropriations. We desperately need real tax reform and electoral reform.
  • Escape from the third world. The US grossly under-invests in basic infrastructure like public transport and other public amenities. US commerce has one hand tied behind its back as other countries invest in public transport, road & bridge maintenance, modern airports and public facilities necessary to vital economies. We take no pride in our public places and public enterprise, always investing niggardly and tastelessly. Can you imagine building any public structure so excellent and iconic as the Capitol Building today? Hint: the answer is “no.” Bern gets this better than Hillary.
  • Cruel, costly, ineffective and irrational criminal justice system. Rich guys own private prison systems and increasingly bend the law to fill their prisons with poor and powerless people who should not be there. Police departments are out of control, militarizing themselves out of all proportion to need. No other modern country does this. It’s expensive, cruel, and again ties a hand behind our back as we attempt to compete globally with a crippled work force. I rate both Hillary and Bern equally on recognizing this.
So all things considered, Bern’s my man, and yes I voted for him in the primary. I hope he takes California and goes to the convention with enough strength to prevail, or at least to secure commitments from Hillary on key issues/appointments.

But, hey, I’m a realist who knows this is a long shot. If she gets it, I’ll vote for Hillary as light-years ahead of any other practical alternative.

And yes, the Nader vote unintentionally gave the election to “W.” In that situation, unlike Bern’s at this point in time, Nader should have negotiated with Gore for a commitment to a few of his core priorities, and then withdrawn from the general election with his endorsement of Gore. The perfect became the enemy of the good, a real tragedy for the country.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

The Pant Suit Will Win...

Postby Crux » 2016 May 30 18:14

...until she loses to Trump.

Trump will not "devastate" the country. :coffee:

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2016 May 31 11:13

hillaryspeech.jpg
hillaryspeech.jpg (32.56 KiB) Viewed 3777 times

(Just proving I'm an equal opportunity jokester.)

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2016 May 31 12:33

The Pant Suit will win

when she loses the pant suit

HillarysBush.jpg
HillarysBush.jpg (43.27 KiB) Viewed 3776 times

Coondog

Censored in consideration of crux's tender sensibilities

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2016 May 31 13:00