Hillary R.

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
fangz1956

Re: Hillary R.

Postby fangz1956 » 2016 Nov 06 09:48

Assange/Pilger Interview

An interesting interview. It lasts just under 30 minutes and is worth a listen. No matter what one thinks of Julian Assange (I, quite frankly, admire the man) it is never a wise move to shoot the messenger.

I tried to keep up with all of the Podesta e-mail dumps and it has made for some interesting reading. If nothing else, they have shown that we need a massive house cleaning all the way round. The level of corruption, graft and dirty tricks has gone way too far. Yes, my friends tell me over and over that politics is a dirty game. While that may be true (as history shows us quite clearly), it has brought to quite an unsavory place.....a corporate oligarchic state that erodes civil liberties daily while lining the pockets of those elected to serve us........at the expense of the average American taxpayer.

Right now, I am ashamed to be an American. This election has been a complete farcical sideshow event with the media failing miserably at speaking truth to power. I could go on ad infinitum here but anybody keeping up current events can see the big picture unless they have their head buried in the sand.

:coffee:

P.S. Welcome back "Dawg. I have missed your insight, wit, and humor. You always make me laugh.
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Nov 06 23:33

Just read the interview fangz. I think you're right on.

I thought we were going from the worst president in our history to our worst president in our history.

Now I think we are going to our worst and most dangerous president with a possible nuclear war in our near future.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Nov 10 23:06

Thank God we didn't get her.

Crux

ADDITIONAL emails

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 19 21:16

Another 2,800 emails, NEW emails ILLEGALLY TRANSFERRED CLASSIFIED emails to Huma via Weiner's laptop....

No Democrat really cares. Because they suffer from a disorder.

Crux

Brazile Throws Hillary Under The Bus

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 03 09:30

Crux wrote: I feel bad for The American People, that the DNC, the so-called Democratic Party, has so used, and misled the voters. WE deserve better...
Bernie should have been the guy. Hillary should never have been SELECTED and crammed down our throats by a demonstrably rigged system.

This is a sad day for the good people who have been so LIED TO.
:2cent:

LOOK at what I wrote 2 months before the election in September of 2016, above.

Here we are 14 months later, 10 months after Trump was elected:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-215774

A Self Serving Book No One Will Read, by Donna Brazile. What is it with lighting candles to reduce stress anyway?

Sure, Donna gave Hillary primary debate questions pre the debate, sure this is a big pile of CYA, sure, D.Wass.Schultz is a fall guy, sure it's a little too late, sure I TOLD YOU SO and you ignored what was patently obvious and supported Hillary and made excuses for her, sure, you were wrong...

Bernie went along with it all because he is a bought and paid for dupe. Elizabeth Warren just the same. This is a shameful bunch, all of them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What does the current (hate-filled race-baiter) DNC Chair Tom Perez say? You can't make this up. "We're MOVING FORWARD" :laughing:

SHIT-COVER.jpg

...remember the campaign bus dumped raw sewage down city storm drains in "flyover country"?

Just remember: 1 in 5 votes for Hillary came from New York and California and YOU! :naughty:

Crux

Comey is a SCUM

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 06 18:36

Wise One wrote:Trump’s history of corruption is mind-boggling. So why is Clinton supposedly the corrupt one?

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3589 ... -on-emails

Corrupt, GROSSLY NEGLIGENT, or was she merely "extremely careless". Words matter.

How about Grossly Corrupt? That fits. :thumbup:

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2017 Nov 16 15:33

Trump has been in office for almost a year and still this insatiable obsession with Hillary?

And what business is it of anybody, especially Democrat haters, how the DNC decides to pick a candidate? At least they did better than the RNC.

Hillary has nothing to do with efforts by Republicans at all levels (as this is being drafted) to shift tax money from poor schmucks like me to rich billionaires and corporations. Not to mention the money they want to suck out of Medicare and Medicaid for the same purpose. I'm not the least bit happy with the way these people act.

Hillary is just out there trying to sell books. If you don't want to buy one, that's fine. But stop blaming the poor old girl for your paranoid delusions. Its unseemly!

Coondog :coffee:

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 17 08:35

Coondog wrote:
And what business is it of anybody, especially Democrat haters, how the DNC decides to pick a candidate? At least they did better than the RNC.

Coondog :coffee:

Insanity. On display.... Democrats should be OUTRAGED.

Crux

April 13, 2015

Postby Crux » 2017 Dec 16 09:37

Crux wrote:C, you do realize that EVERYONE on this forum will, absolutely WILL vote for Hillary, no question. If she is on the ballot. Not you, you say.

coondog? Hillary.
Amy P., fangz, Auntie Nudge. Hillary.
AO, and AO Jr. Hillary.
Juggler, my own Little Brother. Hillary.
Bigbux Buck SnL. Hillary.

Hillary? coondog, it is not about REPUBLICANS. Hillary is a terribly flawed candidate/woman/wife/pol/person. President Hillary?
She is no champion. I don't think she can be elected.
Even with the Media's blind eye...

Crux

DWS, 40 Congressmen and AWAN, Laureate U., Uranium One, Hillary for Prison

Postby Crux » 2018 Jan 02 18:51

Charles Ortel has been following the Clinton Foundation for 2 years.
He is an expert on International Fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzI8KKfIzUU

Remember the 17 Million Bill Clinton made in 4 years?? 235 Million to the Clinton Foundation from the Uranium One Board??? OMG....

Democrats, committed Democrats and Republicans should UNITE. :2cent:

Crux

Postby Crux » 2018 Jan 03 17:03

If the "delete" wasn't enough, and multiple hard drives and devices destroyed wasn't enough, and BLEACH-BIT destruction of subpoenaed public records and emails wasn't enough, now we have a convenient post New Year "bedroom fire" at Hillary's Chappaqua house today....

Dead bodies, lies, corruption. :police: LOCK HER UP in 2018

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Jan 04 10:50

There is nothing too vile, too evil, too false coming out of the mouths of Donald Trump and his band of miscreants ... that Crux will not parrot.

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Postby Crux » 2018 Jan 08 16:13

Hillary has quietly been under FBI investigation for the last 10 months, the lead out of the Little Rock Office, as D.C. is compromised.

Crux

Coondog, the Fool of "Good Grief"

Postby Crux » 2018 Mar 18 10:03

Coondog wrote:Don't profess to know much about the Clinton Initiative and it's financial ins and outs. Understanding is that it's a charitable institution for advancing projects of a philin.......phylim......good deed nature. If that's the case, we should not care where the money comes from. If, as Sec State, Hillary used the office for arm twisting to get donations, those actions would be questionable. So far, there is no evidence to that effect, but the White Water.....

Speculation is the favorite tool of mischief.

Whether or not Hillary would make a good president or not is debatable as well. She certainly has the capability on many levels....after eight years of deliberative and relatively competent governance, it would be a shame to reverse course now.

Coondog's first contribution to this thread was CRAP. History has shown it. The problem was, back in 2015 when he wrote the above CRAP, based on HISTORY he should have known THEN what many of us already knew....

Crux

Three Years ago to the Day nearly....

Postby Crux » 2018 Mar 18 10:06

Coondog wrote:Hilary is real smart. This e-mail situation is just a scheme to deflect from Benghazi and the fact that she and Bill were behind the consulate attack; a quid-pro-quo for a donation from Al Qaeda for their foundation's Haiti Relief program.

Reason enough to keep the republican fishing hole stocked with imaginary trophy winners.

Coondog :hair:

Leave Hillary Alone!

:laughing:

Crux

3 months later you get it in The Hill...

Postby Crux » 2018 Mar 24 08:49

Crux wrote:Hillary has quietly been under FBI investigation for the last 10 months, the lead out of the Little Rock Office, as D.C. is compromised.

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/37 ... -him-about

:beer: