Hillary R.

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

Hillary calls attacks, "BOMBINGS".

Postby Crux » 2016 Sep 18 12:49

Then chastises Trump for referring to a BOMB!!!

Admittedly she was sleepy or under the influence of sleep aids as she made her prodded and obligatory remarks to the press.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... rump-bomb/

Crux

WHY hillary must be defeated.

Postby Crux » 2016 Sep 19 10:45

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-800-imm ... itics.html

The Obama/Clinton/Progressive/Leftist/Globalist Administration is wantonly damaging our Nation. For NO GOOD REASON.

Amy Probenski

Re: Hillary R.

Postby Amy Probenski » 2016 Sep 21 17:25

Please don't kid yourselves.
A vote for the Libertarian party is a vote for Trump
A vote for the Green Party is a vote for Trump
Not voting is a vote for Trump.
This is not the year for a 'protest' vote.
This is the year to save our country.

:pat:

Crux

Why does Amy P hate so much?

Postby Crux » 2016 Sep 21 20:29

You are going to SAVE the country by voting for Hillary?

That is not sane.

Hillary is sick.

Amy, do you think it wise to bring 550,000 Muslim men of fighting age from Syria, and elsewhere,
into the country as economic refugees and welfare recipients in her first term? You are not rational.

You HATE white Christian men and women and view this country as BAD and want to take it down a peg or two.

Amy, do you view the Black Lives Matter construct as GOOD? You think it speaks for America, and Black Americans?

You view Russia as being IN CHARGE OF THE ALT RIGHT? I mean we can go on and on....

Dang Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5sQrr_oYQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ0Z0OBrXXQ

Comedy gold. Hillary is so lame in every way. TRUMP WILL BE SHOWN TO BE SURGING IN THE POLLS TODAY.
Polls post debate will come out today, Wednesday and on Friday. Trump had tens of thousands come to see
him at a Florida airport hanger yesterday. Milo speaks to her turnouts compared to Trump and to himself.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1875985/a ... -the-farm/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... zuela.html

I don't know if she can be accurately described as a "fat pig". "Overweight pig"? "Wheat belly pig"? Gross pig"? :dontknow:

HILLARY "stand by your sexual predator man" CLINTON should not have chosen to hold this woman up as a virtuous wounded soul...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNj06em7cfo

Criticizing the GROSS SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION of Bill and Hillary's relationship visa-vi Bill's sexual predator nature...

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2016 Oct 07 08:20

Marc Turi

Hmmmmmm.........that pit of corruption continues to deepen. Clinton & Obama don't want to be embarrassed? I bet not! All of this should be laid bare for public inspection.....now and especially in light of the fact that they are hell-bent on having an all-out WWIII in Syria. The damn Democrats have lost what mind they had left.

And just for the record........a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Jill Stein. A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Gary Johnson. A vote for Alfred E. Neumann is a vote for Alfred E. Neumann. If Clinton loses this election, she has no one to blame except herself and the wholly corrupt DNC. Let's just stop with the bashing of Independent voters by using propaganda put forth by the holier than thous Democrats and Republicans. Independent voters are not stupid, ignorant, uninformed or less than anyone else. Fortunately, our heads are not so far up the arses of Clinton or Trump that we have become blinded to reality and the truth.

:2cent:
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Oct 07 20:10

Good for you fangz,

This poem is about July the 4th but it says how I feel about you're right to vote for who you choose.

July the forth's the day that we,
All celebrate because we're free.
I don't know what that means to you,
But this is what it means to me.

I'm free to live where I may choose,
I'm free to gamble, win or lose.
I'm free to say how I will raise,
My children, and the God I'll praise.

I'm free to vote for who will go,
To Washington as president.
And who will be my congressman,
My voice in the government.

And when I think they're doing wrong,
I'm free to protest if I choose,
I'm free to say just wht I think,
And never fear what I ay lose.

These freedoms mean a lot to me.
They're I celebrate the day.
They're why I'm proud that I can say,
My country is the U.S.A.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Oct 22 22:48

Well folks, It looks like Hillary may get elected. If she does The worst persident this country ever had will be replaced by the worst presidet this country ever had.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2016 Oct 23 18:15

I agree on the "Hillary may get elected" part but think "will" is more accurate than "may."

As for the rest, Barack Obama's presidency will stand the test of time as one of the best. He accomplished so much of benefit to all of us, in the face of implacable racism-based opposition.

Hillary's presidency will have to stand on its own. There are grounds for optimism, tempered by healthy skepticism because of her past errors in too quickly supporting the military/industrial complex, and Wall Street.

Bill's was a mixed bag of mostly good, with some really bad missteps like the crime bill that eventually led to mass incarceration, the worst in the world.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Oct 23 19:34

OK wise,

Racism-based opposition????? Most of the thinking people in this country are against him not because he is a blacck man but because he does not pay any attention to the constitution he swore to uphold and defend and he appologizes to other country's leaders for Americas actions and too many other things to mention here.

His actions have been more race orented than anybodys. His non action re: "Black Lives Matter" speaks volumes. But I guess as a liberal you approve such actions by the BLM people like hurting people, causing property damage and looting.

As for his so called accomplishments, please name some if you can. Maybe mention his pulling all of our troops out of Iraq so we could have the mess
with Isis that we have today. Now he wants to overthrow Assad so Isis can get a good foothold in Syria.

And please tell me with a straight face that he has not been soft on anthing to do with Islam, and will not say the term "Islmic Terrorist"

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2016 Oct 24 10:16

Yours is a bundle of what the right wing/Limbaugh/Hannity/Trump/Fox News propaganda machine tells their puppets what to say.

Obama's steadfast devotion to the Constitution is miles above the racist conservatives who oppose him, as they simultaneously shred the Constitution with voter suppression laws, block the filling of a Supreme Court vacancy, deny citizenship to people born in this country, force religious indoctrination into public schools, ban books they don't like from public libraries, etc.

His accomplishments are many, all the more amazing because of Republican obstructionism ... because he is black and they just cannot abide that. He does not know his place. Here are 50 accomplishments.

I know these people well. Almost everybody in the mob implacably opposed to Obama, spouting lies for the past 8 years, are hateful people, racists to the core. I grew up with them right here in Rockbridge County, home to many fine people ... and some truly deplorable ones.

And, yes. Black Lives Matter. African Americans are on the receiving end of raw injustice that continues even today, as they are murdered by police and jailed in enormous numbers for the same behaviors that cause repercussions to few whites. The reason we do not demonstrate for White Lives Matter is simple, stupid. Whites are mostly quite nicely provided for and protected already, thank you. Dumb conservatives have to be reminded that blacks are people too.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Oct 24 12:03

As usual your replies to my posts show your devotion to your extreem left wing views.

By the way, I don't appreciate being called stupid by a pompus ass.

I don't listen to any of the people you mention.

Who compled that list of fifty bogus items?

I did not say black lives do not matter. Of corse they do.

I'm talking about people going into the streets and causing bodily injury and property damage to innocent people and looting businesses and you approving those actions by default.

And I say again, it looks like the worst president in our history is about to be replaced by the worst president in our history, not to mention the most dishonest.

Crux

Remember when????

Postby Crux » 2016 Oct 29 09:39

Crux wrote:Clinton. You know her. To use the "centristone"'s words, she is quarrelsome and resentful. Her time should be long gone. I went out on a line a long time ago and said she would not run. She might. I don't think she can get past her email/scammy corrupt baggage.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/twenty-s ... n-20150308

Does she deserve her own thread? Why not. Would you vote for her? Sure you would.... :hello2:

MARCH 8, 2015

Point
_____

wiseone. You are so wrong, so full of projection, and old south Democrat hate and bigotry. The crap you throw against the wall just slides off...

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2016 Nov 01 09:57

Crux

How far we have come....

Postby Crux » 2016 Nov 01 10:25

Crux wrote:Hillary is up another 125 classified emails on top of the 350 noted earlier. Sending and receiving hundreds if not thousands of classified emails on an unsecured private server via her private email account. Conducting Clinton Foundation business while SoS. She should be indicted. That simple.

September, 2015

Juggler

Re: How far we have come....

Postby Juggler » 2016 Nov 01 11:02

Crux wrote:Sending and receiving hundreds if not thousands of classified emails on an unsecured private server via her private email account.

Crux

You can not fix stupid.

Postby Crux » 2016 Nov 02 13:35

Juggler. You are a truly ignorant fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

Watch the above announcement regarding Assange, WIKILEAKS, and the 2nd American Revolution, Little Brother.
Last edited by Crux on 2016 Nov 03 09:07, edited 1 time in total.

Crux

Fangz, at least, is coming around.

Postby Crux » 2016 Nov 03 09:04

I take heart when Fangz recognizes the DEEP TROUBLING CORRUPT fault in Hillary. Like Jill Stein of the Green Party,
there are those on the left, who actually GET the dangerous nature of Hillary and the CONSTRUCT surrounding her.

...AND ARE WILLING TO STAND AGAINST IT.

In case you missed the most important 4:10 second announcement in decades:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

This soft counter-coup, the 2nd American Revolution is FOR YOU Fangz. Lets patch up our relationship, eh?
I don't think Amy or wiseone capable, or coondog sane enough, but you and I? We can be a healing force...

:angel5: crux

Crux

Re: The Pant Suit Will Win...

Postby Crux » 2016 Nov 03 09:41

Crux wrote:...until she loses to Trump.

WILL I BE RIGHT???

You better hope so.

Coondog

Hello, hello, hello

Postby Coondog » 2016 Nov 03 17:41

is there anybody out there? From the FBI?

Just want you to know that Coondog has hundreds, maybe thousands, of e-mails from Hillary Clinton right here on this non-secure device.

Not sure if they're classified, but they do seem to be aimed at enriching her campaign stash. But who knows? They might contain all sorts of criminal type nefarious stuff and whatnot. So, FBI, come check 'em out before the Russians get a hold of them and leaks them before you do. Time is getting short!

Coondog :coffee:

PS Did Donald Trump ever have a pet? A Dog? A Cat? A Tarantula? And if he did, did he molest it?

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2016 Nov 05 09:22

Well, hello indeed! It is so very nice to have you back. The quality of postings declined precipitously during your absence.

With all of Trump's scumbag behavior, revealed layer by layer with each passing day, I would keep your poochiness out of sight until he has been safely dispatched by Hillary and his creditors. It will happen. Dogs, cats, ferrets ... they stand every chance of being his next victims.

Meanwhile, we need all of your efforts here to lighten our load.

Last edited by Wise One on 2016 Nov 07 09:09, edited 1 time in total.