Election Time Again

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Coondog

Re: Election Time Again

Postby Coondog » 2014 Nov 07 14:46

Someday, the tightened sphincters of conservatives may actually get a grip on the notion of irony, satire, sarcasm and other semantic anomalies found in French Pastries.

Until that day comes, and those sphincters loosen up a bit, all one can decipher is the sound of: PFPFPFPFPFPFRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT! Something windy about racism?

But, keep it up. Maybe you'll call up a love sick moose. Or, better yet, Sarah Palin. :potty5:

Call when you learn French. Say La Vee, Hey Dew and Bone Gurr! BR549 after 5:00.

Coondog

You kill those 3 Senators, too?

Crux

coondog said

Postby Crux » 2014 Nov 07 14:59

That was good!

:hammer:

"Tightened Sphincters" :potty5:

Lighten up man...

The World will continue to seethe. No need to add to the angst and misinformation. :dontknow:

Crux

suck on THIS

Postby Crux » 2014 Nov 07 21:48

Coondog

Barf!

Postby Coondog » 2014 Nov 09 17:04

There are two things that Coondog is sick of.

The first is Democrats asking for money.

The second, and more damaging to the digestive system, is Republicans saying..............anything. The smugness after having gerrymandered, manipulated and lied to get themselves a job they have no intention of doing, is predictable.

Typically, republicans fail to see themselves for what the really are, the loudest of two evils. That is how even their voting base sees them and that is not a recipe for a mandate, no matter how belligerent or lacking in humility one might be. Respect the election results? Really? OK! Start respecting the election results of 2008 and in six years, we'll consider it.

Until then, the beggars and the liars (especially the liars) can all go urinate up a hawser! .

Coondog

And, as for the horse you rode in on................................. :beatdead:

Crux

I'm almost with you.

Postby Crux » 2014 Nov 09 20:21

I AM right there with you on this one though:
Coondog wrote:There are two things that Coondog is sick of. The first is Democrats asking for money...

As I have said there is never enough taxes and spending for the Party of Government.

DON'T FEED THAT DONKEY! :beatdead:

For the record I am not a Republican. I have ALWAYS registered as an independent or a non-part affiliate.

Sweetness 'n Light

Postby Sweetness 'n Light » 2014 Nov 14 11:51

I really agree that the Republicans taking over everything is good maybe.

There is lots of reasons like Obama caused the Muslims to make 911 and wants to let all the Gantamino terrorists out of jail, and wants to raise all our taxes and stop religion from freedom in schools, and let all those Negro and hispanic illegal aileens vote even though they don't pass a literacy test or get an ID, and he forced Obamacare on everybody to keep us from having good medicines and doctors and run death panels to kill anybody who speaks against him just like they said on TV.

My husband is maybe kind of smart, even though he might be sometimes kind of mean to me, cause he got around that socialsm stuff with some kind of AKA insurance plan or something and it paid some stuff for us already more than that other insurance we used to have and its cheaper. But you have to be really smart to avoid the kind of nazi communist stuff Obama keeps making to get good health.

Even some of the people on this forum, I wont say who, might be unamerican, huh? Who could be in favor of those liberal democrats, anyway cause they just want to stop everybody from doing what they want.

Love and kisses ............

Crux

variation of a theme

Postby Crux » 2014 Nov 14 15:30

Personal attack and character assassination by extension, when they can't win on principle or substance. Sweetness and Light gets trotted out...
:clap:

Sweetness 'n Light

Postby Sweetness 'n Light » 2014 Nov 14 21:44

Thanks to you Crux cause mostly you make more sense than lots here on the forum but I'm not quite understanding you this time maybe. It might be cause what happened to me last week here at our place (I wont go into details) but I cant figure out the trotted out part.

I was talking to a neighbor lady and she said yes, the county is going to buy drones and fly them over my house maybe. I think I told you already it is maybe a kind of mixed bags cause it's really bad they can spy on me when I dont have my clothes but maybe good if they can find illegal aileens and terrorists in Rockbridge and execute them, huh? I say go slow and figure this out, huh? It might get really bad.

Anyways, Love and kisses .............