crux's corner...(self directed exile in the House)

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

Radical? caution there lefty

Postby Crux » 2013 Apr 27 18:30

Radically American, culturally American, mainstream logical and rational. That's me.

I can not think of one radical position I hold, really... :angel5:

For instance the progressive narrative that radical Islamists are solely motivated by U.S./Israeli foreign policy is RADICAL.
Or faulty insistence that Jihad is some "inner struggle", not an absolute concrete Koranic reference to literal Holy WAR.

It is wrong.

period

One day you will come to know I am your faithful ally on every issue, when ethical push comes to literal shove.

Voting is a literal SHOVE. Take for instance Vice President. We might have had Paul Ryan instead of Joe Biden...

OUCH

seriously

You like, trust, respect and laud Biden? Have you heard his advice and guidance on the righteous use of a shotgun?

What is radical, is that we have YET to hear from one, ONE of the 30 or so Embassy Personnel SAVED by our SEALS (CIA), who were told to "stand down". Remember that? This might soon change...

What is RADICAL is that the Boston Bomber Older Brother, AND his mother, were on numerous watch lists. Russia told us MULTIPLE times to look into that guy. He was verifiable worth watching but he WASN'T.

What is RADICAL is that the USDA does not check immigration status when doling out FOOD STAMPS.

(What is RADICAL is that the ABORTION of 1,000,000 babies per year is considered "women's health".)

Radical is the Obama budget, as submitted, that will in 10 years have the wealthiest 1% paying 63% of the total Federal income tax burden up from the current 43%...

What is RADICAL is that Obamacare (surprise surprise) is gonna drive up the cost of health care, and cause tens of thousands to lose their FULL time jobs.

Radical describes the amounts of money, taxpayer money, spent on the Obama's Lifestyle. Seriously. It is CONSPICUOUS.

Radicals? The Tea Party state of mind is not radical.

Gay Pride Marches are RADICAL...
________________________________________________________________________________________

There is lots of RADICAL. I just ain't it... :coffee:

cruxsanity

Coondog

Re: crux's corner...(self directed exile in the House)

Postby Coondog » 2013 Apr 29 14:33

You have many issues, my friend.

Coondog's attempts to help you have met staunch resistence.

As there seems to have been no positive progress in that regard ....and attempts to interject rationality seem only to aggitate the condition further....I see no point in responding to any of this stuff.

Wouldn't want to drive you further over the edge.

If thats possible.

So......have a nice day.

Coondog

P.S You should talk to freezepop. THAT would make sense!

Crux

blanket statement

Postby Crux » 2013 Apr 29 19:20

I have made the same about you.

Although, when we run any ONE issue to ground, often you find I am more informed and lucid than you thought. So pick one. I made a lot of assertions to what is RADICAL. Admittedly it is a matter of perspective. I try to imagine which issue you would take overt issue with. What I think is, really, you are just being shallow...

A radical reactionary victim.

Pick an issue, but don't come into my corner with platitudinous blanket statements, Cousin. Peddle your dope elsewhere...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

crux

I know why I try. I know why I car
e.

Crux

Max Baucus, and now, HARRY REID..."train wreck"

Postby Crux » 2013 May 03 15:39

Well I be... Even Harry Reid is calling the Affordable Health Care Law...A TRAIN WRECK!!!

Dang.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2013 May 04 19:56

As usual, you pull a quote out of context, without reference, in order to mislead.

Reid's actual point was that implementation is tricky, requires attention and funds, in order to manage the transition responsibly. Lacking that, it could become a "train wreck" but Democrats are committed to doing what is necessary to achieve a soft landing. Republicans are not.

Here's the complete story.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Laying down simple truth is easy!

Postby Crux » 2013 May 04 21:32

Keep dreaming Cookie.

-money is being shifted from one area of allocation to the Exchange allocation, because there is not enough money!!
-this is part of the TRIPLING of costs under the very first decade.
-the Law will increase the debt by trillions, it is now acknowledged.
-private insurance rates will SOAR by 30 to 70 percent we now know.
-Obama was WRONG when he said health care cost would go down.
-tens of thousands of full time jobs are being lost or reduced to part time jobs because of the scheme.

Look. This is a train wreck from inception in the context of 100 plus TRILLION in unfunded federal mandates over the next 30 years, 17 Trillion in CURRENT debt we can not pay back, and this debt is slated to rise even more by the Democrats own budgets.

AO, I try to be nice but you are failing to acknowledge simple realities my zealous neighbor. You are not believable, but yet I have to believe because you say so, I must take you at your word but my God man. You do not seem interested in truth.

Please post elsewhere, if you simply want to engage in wishful thinking and cheer-leading propaganda. Obamacare is a train wreck from the start, on so many simple and large ways it is a crying shame. It is a darned DEMOCRAT shame.

Please post such silliness in the Healthcare Thread and leave me in peace. This is my corner...

TELL YOU WHAT.

Stipulate to my above assertions as essentially FACT, the ones BOLDED, and I will welcome you back.

You tell me that what I am laying down as BOLD facts are essentially correct and then argue my fiend. SHEESH.

Crux

whoa

Postby Crux » 2013 May 06 14:50

Uji. I freeze him in time in the name of Bengazi and all the Lies.
In the name of gun control. Trigger control and dead SEALS and their wives.

Spellcaster

YODA
____

Bengazi. Just move along. Heck. Small potatoes compared to Bush and Iraq.
Chris Stevens. Ty Woods. Glen Doherty. Shawn Smith. All the dead have name.

Uji. It all matters. Even if Obama dismisses it. All the dead matter...

life
___

We value it deeply. Every issue. Liberty. Life affirming Balance. We care.
I am just not feeling it. :surrend: The NRA for cripes sake. The DAILY KOS??

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/0 ... ddler-Dies

"The NRA is 5 million of the best folks amongst us. Fellow citizens." -coondog?

If he were honest. Fangz? If she slowed down. AO. Hopeless...

Back in my Box

c

Crux

Re: Laying down simple truth is easy!

Postby Crux » 2013 May 06 14:52

crux wrote:-money is being shifted from one area of allocation to the Exchange allocation, because there is not enough money!!
-this is part of the TRIPLING of costs under the very first decade.
-the Law will increase the debt by trillions, it is now acknowledged.
-private insurance rates will SOAR by 30 to 70 percent we now know.
-Obama was WRONG when he said health care cost would go down.
-tens of thousands of full time jobs are being lost or reduced to part time jobs because of the scheme.

Look. This is a train wreck from inception in the context of 100 plus TRILLION in unfunded federal mandates over the next 30 years, 17 Trillion in CURRENT debt we can not pay back, and this debt is slated to rise even more by the Democrats own budgets.

TRUTH

...easy enough...

I am sure the roundabout path the progressives take to a single payer system will be no less grand than Utopia itself.

Crux

Making connections.

Postby Crux » 2013 May 08 11:35

Women's Health: 2 items. A nifty little article about Liberal Moralizing, and more from Live Action (10min)

1. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/op ... G7VSk7IpYN

...21 to buy cigarettes and 15 to buy Plan B over the counter. Oh the love and logic...

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... IlYXmG287g Now this is just the video you might watch.

Liveaction.org is an AMAZING organization, dedicated to Holistic Health. Support this group of brave young people.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dare you to watch this 10 minute video. Watch it HALFWAY through. If you care, really care... :coffee:

Reality and tragedy is tough. So be it. YOU, however get to choose. Choose Life. Liberty. Choose a heart-filled path.

freezepop

Yo CRUX

Postby freezepop » 2013 May 14 18:32

Howdy!

Fast and Furious
Bengazi
The IRS scandal
AND NOW THE Associated Press has been bugged?

When are the Dems gonna loose their irrational LOVE of Big Tyrannical Government??

Crux

Postby Crux » 2013 May 15 11:52

freezepop wrote:Howdy!

Fast and Furious
Bengazi
The IRS scandal
AND NOW THE Associated Press has been bugged?

When are the Dems gonna loose their irrational LOVE of Big Tyrannical Government??

Quite Right, Freezepop. Look at these headlines:

‘Very Frightening’: Prominent Catholic Prof. Claims IRS Audited Her After Speaking Out Against Obama and Demanded to Know Who Was Paying Her http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05 ... aying-her/

EPA waives fee requests for friendly groups, denies conservative groups http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2 ... Ts.twitter

INTIMIDATON. IMTIMIDATE whistle blowers. INTIMIDATE religious organizations. INTIMIDATE the free press.

...intimidate free people... All your electronic communications are "data mined". Everything is recorded. Lies...

The Internal Revenue Service...used as a political tool to oppress and suppress political opponents. Inexcusable???

Not to the blindly biased. What do you champion? What HILL do you choose to die on? I will hang with the Tea Party.

freezepop

Freezepop, In touch with reality AND logic!

Postby freezepop » 2013 May 21 07:40

Remember Alberto Gonzales and WIKILEAKS? How AG Gonzales and Bush DECLINED to subpoena News Media and reporters?

AG Holder and Obama? The news lately is chilling. The Associated Press, the OLDEST and largest news service on the planet.

BUGGED 20 different ways. Jeff Rosen, another reporter and a producer at Fox News, BUGGED. Private emails subpenaed.

The Free Press acting like the free press. The first amendment. Freedom of speech...

Then you have the IRS Tyranny. This is so thick it is SICK. "Describe the content of your prayers". This goes right to Obama.
I don't expect activist Dems to care. Some of us do though...

(crux)

(an equal opportunity voice)

Coondog

Re: Holidays and Celebrations

Postby Coondog » 2013 Dec 30 15:09

Perhaps our humble moderator would allow a permanent topic entitled "Duck Dynasty and Other Assorted Tripe" where items of trivial or no importance (like this one) might be relegated..........

One stop shopping for those who choose to pursue obscure and meaningless controversies.

Think of it!

Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Duck Dynasty, the War on Christmas and whatever next week's object of ostentatious nitpickery unveils......all in one place.

Coondog :sleepy:

Or.....if there's room in Crux's Corner.............????????

Crux

Racking up the points....

Postby Crux » 2013 Dec 30 20:56

So clearly I won again. A few times...

Don't let the Holiday Season (general good wishes by the way) slow us down.

Since you brought up Benghazi, and Clinton will be likely Immaculated for the 2016 run, let us ponder 6 UN-answered questions with a nod to Alan West for posing them:

West’s top question is one that Congress and Americans have been trying to figure out for some time: “Why was U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens in Benghazi on 9-11? It should be standard practice that high value targets do not move around in hostile terrorist territory, which Benghazi was on that day.”

Take a look at West’s five remaining unanswered questions below:

• When the message came that the consulate was under attack, why were all immediate resources not allocated? As a former career Soldier who sat on the House Armed Services Committee, I am well aware of security protocols. Why weren’t they followed?

• Where was President Obama the evening of the attack? We were treated to all the White House situation room pictures of the raid on Osama bin Laden — but where are the photos from that night?

• According to the president, he ordered Secretary of Defense Panetta and CJCS General Dempsey to get the Americans in Benghazi the support they needed. If true, then who disobeyed the president’s order, and why did Obama never follow up with Panetta and Dempsey?

• Who came up with the video scapegoat excuse, and why was the U.N. ambassador called out for the Sunday shows and not the person responsible, the secretary of state?

• Ambassador Stevens had met with a Turkish representative in Benghazi, but why were his requests for additional security denied, and by whom?

I can not help those who seem IN-curious about Benghazi, or
UN-troubled at ethics rules that so limit basic freedom of speech.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 Dec 31 16:12

The only point discernable is the one on the top of your head!

Notwithstanding the fact that Alan West is a full fledged whacko bird, Coondog would, if he thought it was of importance, also wonder what the hell the Ambassador was doing out of his bunker on 9/11 with a clearly inadequate contingency of security protection.

Quite likely some top secret stuff that neither we nor Alan West need to know about.

As for the rest, a recent article in the New York Times relates information that suggests the incident, as reported by Susan Rice, actually was inspired by the infamous video.

As Hillary was so apt as to inquire, "What difference does it make?" For all we know, it might just be a mental health issue.....those people over there are as looney as Alan West.

Coondog :tongue3:

Have a happy new year and try not to shoot anybody!

Crux

Happy New Year's Eve to you to Dog...

Postby Crux » 2013 Dec 31 17:11

You are the hoot, forget the OWL, you are the real deal friend!

Kidding I hope you enjoy pulling the lever for Hillary... :numc:

Look. Now pay attention:

Do you know how long the fire fight'n went on in Benghazi?
2 waves of attacks and the fighting lasted some NINE hours my friend,
and our two SEALS who went in REPEATEDLY after being told to STAND DOWN saved some 30 lives. Was it Ty Woods who died on that rooftop 9 hours in?

You are aware of all this? Any of it?

They gave their lives corndog, because when THEY then called for help, none came because the order to "STAND DOWN" was repeated to those who could have then saved those SEALS. The head of AFRICOM and a Fleet Admiral were RELIEVED corndog, because they so vociferously protested the orders to stand down.

Your indifference to all this speaks loudly.

:shakeh:

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2014 Jan 02 11:38

Fact Check.org provides this timeline:

Approximately 3:40 p.m. A security agent at the Benghazi compound hears “loud noises” coming from the front gate and “gunfire and an explosion.” A senior State Department official at the Oct. 9 briefing says that “the camera on the main gate reveals a large number of people – a large number of men, armed men, flowing into the compound.”

About 4 p.m.: This is the approximate time of attack that was given to reporters at a Sept. 12 State Department background briefing. An administration official identified only as “senior administration official one” provides an official timeline of events at the consulate, but only from the time of the attack — not prior to the attack. The official says, “The compound where our office is in Benghazi began taking fire from unidentified Libyan extremists.” (Six of the next seven entries in this timeline — through 8:30 p.m. EDT — all come from the Sept. 12 briefing. The exception being the 6:07 p.m. entry, which comes from Reuters.)

About 4:15 p.m.: “The attackers gained access to the compound and began firing into the main building, setting it on fire. The Libyan guard force and our mission security personnel responded. At that time, there were three people inside the building: Ambassador Stevens, one of our regional security officers, and Information Management Officer Sean Smith.”

Between 4:15 p.m.-4:45 p.m.: Sean Smith is found dead.

About 4:45 p.m.: “U.S. security personnel assigned to the mission annex tried to regain the main building, but that group also took heavy fire and had to return to the mission annex.”

About 5:20 p.m.: “U.S. and Libyan security personnel … regain the main building and they were able to secure it.”

Around 6 p.m.: “The mission annex then came under fire itself at around 6 o’clock in the evening our time, and that continued for about two hours. It was during that time that two additional U.S. personnel were killed and two more were wounded during that ongoing attack.”

6:07 p.m.: The State Department’s Operations Center sends an email to the White House, Pentagon, FBI and other government agencies that said Ansar al-Sharia has claimed credit for the attack on its Facebook and Twitter accounts. (The existence of the email was not disclosed until Reuters reported it on Oct. 24.)

About 8:30 p.m.: “Libyan security forces were able to assist us in regaining control of the situation. At some point in all of this – and frankly, we do not know when – we believe that Ambassador Stevens got out of the building and was taken to a hospital in Benghazi. We do not have any information what his condition was at that time. His body was later returned to U.S. personnel at the Benghazi airport.”

All this stuff took place in about half the time you keep talking about (9 hours). And, You've never been known to exaggerate before!

Note: Sean Smith was found dead within less than an hour after the attack began. One fails to ascertain how sending help from some distant source would have prevented that.

crux wrote (again)
The head of AFRICOM and a Fleet Admiral were RELIEVED corndog, because they so vociferously protested the orders to stand down.

Wrong! Coondog has provided you with the facts which belie this premise before.........since you are a slow learner, you are privileged to be provided with them once again.

Snopes.com:
General Carter Ham headed the U.S. Africa Command during the attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi. A late October 2012 rumor claimed General Ham declined an order to "stand down" and attempted to provide military assistance during the attacks, only to be relieved of his command "within a minute" of doing so, and Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette was likewise relieved of his command for ordering his forces to support those ordered into action by General Ham. That rumor was fueled by an 18 October 2012 announcement that President Obama had selected a nominee to replace General Ham as commander of the U.S. Africa Command:
President Barack Obama will nominate Army Gen. David Rodriguez to succeed Gen. Carter Ham as commander of U.S. Africa Command and Marine Lt. Gen. John Paxton to succeed Gen. Joseph Dunford as assistant commandant of the Marine Corps, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta announced.

In announcing Ham’s successor, Panetta also praised the work Ham has done with Africa Command.

"Gen. Ham has really brought AFRICOM into a very pivotal role in that challenging region," Panetta said. "I and the nation are deeply grateful for his outstanding service."

What actions General Ham took (or attempted to take) during the Benghazi attacks are currently unknown. Secretary of Defense Panetta said during an October 2012 press briefing that General Ham was one of the military commanders who had judged it too dangerous to send troops to Benghazi without a clearer picture of events on the ground:

The "basic principle is that you don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on; without having some real-time information about what's taking place," [Panetta] said during a joint question-and-answer session with Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff General Martin Dempsey.

"As a result of not having that kind of information, the commander who was on the ground in that area, General Ham, General Dempsey and I felt very strongly that we could not put forces at risk in that situation," Panetta said.
On 29 October 2012, General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, stated:

The speculation that General Carter Ham is departing Africa Command (AFRICOM) due to events in Benghazi, Libya, on 11 September 2012 is absolutely false. General Ham's departure is part of routine succession planning that has been on going since July. He continues to serve in AFRICOM with my complete confidence.

Admiral Gaouette has been relieved of his command of an aircraft carrier strike group in late October 2012 for a reason that has so far been specified only as a recent case of “inappropriate leadership judgment”:

In an unusual move, the Navy has replaced an admiral commanding an aircraft carrier strike group while it is deployed to the Middle East. The replacement was prompted by an Inspector General’s investigation of allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment. Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette, the commander of the USS John C. Stennis strike group, is being returned to the United States for temporary reassignment.

In a statement the Navy said it had approved a request made by Vice Adm. John W. Miller, the Commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central Command, to temporarily reassign Gaouette "pending the results of an investigation by the Navy Inspector General."

Crux

corrections

Postby Crux » 2014 Jan 02 16:51

9 hours is incorrect. 6 to 7 hours is accurate. Gunfire by 9:40 pm. Walls breached by 10 pm and sometime after 4 am, woods and Dougherty are dead.
Now, one of the reasons Smith, who died early on, and Stevens, and our SEALS died, is because State WITHDREW U.S. Marines in the face of our Ambassadors request for MORE Security. As well we subcontracted with a local Militia for Security. You figure out the recipe for the disaster. It twer'nt a FILM!

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ormat.html

Now above, I have posted a fine little timeline that includes the security miss steps BEFORE 911, and after action items if you care to peruse. Before during and after SECURITY was lacking...

As to Ham and Gaouette, your information does not discount their removal BECAUSE OF their actions relating to 911 and Benghazi. Time will tell. Believe what you will, I will admit it is not CLEAR, yet...

Over 6 hours of gunfire, the only U.S. assets that were deployed, EFFECTIVELY, were Woods and Dougherty, who were not ordered in, and again, 'dog, they were left to die. The U.S. SENT absolutely NO ONE, and requested NO ONE to come to the aid of Stevens and the other three, by my read, and they died, asking for help.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2014 Apr 09 23:07

cruxtroll.png
cruxtroll.png (440.33 KiB) Viewed 3019 times

Crux

Good Morning Little Brother

Postby Crux » 2014 Apr 10 07:13

Application of the term troll is subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. Like any pejorative term, it can be used as an ad hominem attack, suggesting a negative motivation. (Wiki...)

...whatever...

Word for the day: Subjective

I would point out that as compared to you I engage the very point, the very linked post, far more pointedly than most, nearly all the time. Let's review RECENT history. Amy posted a Think Progress article about a woman who supposedly died because of Florida's decision not to expand Medicaid. I responded by linking to a Miami Herald article citing the FACT that an additional 245,000 Floridians had signed up under Medicaid from October through February, because Floridians are entitled if they qualify TO SIGN UP FOR MEDICAID!

From Amy, SILENCE. Now her post had NOTHING to do with the previous post or flow of the thread Little Brother...

Who was the TROLL?

On the Obama thread, Cousin Clown rambled on and attacked in his usual semisensical hillarity and continued to assert that Fast and Furious began under Bush. I linked to no less than ABC and CBS to demonstrate that the claim by Clown, AND Obama who has cited Executive Privilege over a program HE supposedly had nothing to do with, ACTUALLY started in October 2009.

I was right and coondog was a Clown...

Who was the TROLL?

:pat: I feel for you Juggler and I wish you well. Peace.