crux's corner...(self directed exile in the House)

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
1Centrist

Re: crux's corner...(self directed exile in the House)

Postby 1Centrist » 2015 Apr 13 10:38

:smile3: I like your imagry. Today's true libertarians and true liberals do have some things in common; both being impractical and unelectable. Of course, our politicians aren't true to anything except their own aggrandizement, so it's not a problem.

Long live the radical middle. :tiphat:

Crux

I AM A HOT SPOT

Postby Crux » 2015 Apr 23 15:03

I am amazed everytime at the truly J.V. tactics on The Rockbridge Forum.
"Grow a pair" posing from some supposed hot spot enlightenment and virility. Seriously?
Suggesting that kind of crap, like clown's "penis envy/compensation" schtick...

:beatdead:

Grow up more like it. I am serious.... :angry4:

Honestly. I am the best neighbor and friend you really need. Because I get how badly we need each other and to stand up for each other.
Truthfully. The extent to which I bring up such ire and vindictiveness. That's the latest HOOT from the "mainstream centrist one". Son...

You do not know where I have been and you do not know my heart. :cry2:
It is incumbent upon us to help, support, champion and SEE people in need.

Tears got nothing to do with it although I have shed plenty.

These insults are not in keeping with polite conversation or helpful. The Empty Suit policy just sanctions the culture... Sad.

This forum devolves with the crass, personal, crude bigotries on display. :coffee: Assholes, bullshit, and all that.

My bigotry is to champion equal protection under natural law at the very least. It is to stand up and be counted.
To champion at every turn the god given right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It is deep within me.

crux -Doubt for you must. Dare also for you must. Life, local life, children, culture, and the world itself is a Hot Spot.

:cry2: I shed tears of joy for Liberty's Promise, and tears of anguish for us all.
I give thanks for this miracle life and hold it precious. Peace and good-will I pray for every day.

Crux

Comment Elsewhere just thought I would share.

Postby Crux » 2015 May 27 15:17

Welcome Visitor...this is not some strange planet. It is Earth. Global Battle of Cultures. Sweep of time. That stuff...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-to-prev ... 1432683027

Good read titled: How to Prevent the Fall of Baghdad
"Islamic State is likely to use the tactics that worked in Ramadi. The U.S. can do much to change the outcome."

Crux

Postby Crux » 2015 Jun 13 06:38

This place is BORING!

1Centrist

Postby 1Centrist » 2015 Jun 13 08:58

Everyone's pretty much on the same page save you, so there's not a lot of fertile ground for dialog. Oh well. Maybe as the campaigns pick up steam ....

In the meantine, :sleepy:

Crux

Postby Crux » 2015 Jun 17 07:17

1Centrist wrote:Everyone's pretty much on the same page save you, so there's not a lot of fertile ground for dialog. Oh well.

:beer: :clap: :hammer: :laughing: :coffee:

Crux

Pink Pistols and REAL Liberals

Postby Crux » 2016 Jun 14 07:16

http://www.pinkpistols.org/about-the-pink-pistols/

I stand with my liberty loving LGBT fellow travelers in this life.
We all are the "first responders" in the Defense of our Liberty...

All my Love and Heart to the innocents lost and wounded in Orlando.

Crux

The opposition to the truth is lost....

Postby Crux » 2016 Aug 19 19:59

Lovely video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... YiTma4r34Q

The victim mentality, identity politics, hypocritical duplicity, truth twisting,
and crazy-making doesn't end until one actually starts to THINK. Slow down and TRY to critically think....

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2016 Aug 19 23:11

Yeah.

I heard that BLM folks say that their mission is tamping down police violence, not flood disaster relief. Convenient excuse, eh? Lame.

And that's not all. The "Make a Wish Foundation"! Where were they during the Louisiana floods? I looked everywhere, and those hypocrites are just not there, no help at all. They probably have another lame excuse about that not being their mission, can you believe those hypocrites?

Same deal for the American Heart Association, and the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society. The bastards.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Missing the larger point.

Postby Crux » 2016 Aug 21 09:25

The larger point is pretty simple.

1. BLM is NOT a movement that speaks for the majority of BLACKS. BLM draws support from a minority third of black Americans.
2. Police RUSH to the aid of all people. The police interact beautifully with the public scores of thousands of times every single day.
3. The problem with violence within the black community is PROFOUND and a far GREATER story, untold or addressed by BLM.
4. People, like in La., pull together and rescue and aid each other. Americans of all backgrounds lovingly live and work together.
5. BLM is a victim mentality organization that doesn't build up anything in a positive way. No one supports police misconduct.
6. Police are represented by all demographics. Police are targeted by BLM irrespective of the facts of any given situation.

We can go on and on and on.

Coondog

Beg to differ

Postby Coondog » 2016 Aug 21 15:42

No one supports police misconduct.

It is true that no one in BLM supports police violence, but the police do. The entire law enforcement community pulls together to support, abet and if necessary cover up for any of their clan who might exceed their legal authority. Evident is the attitude of police as a result of the numerous high profile shootings and abuses that spawned BLM in the first place.

The frequency of these incidents has also made the adherents to the BLM philosophy particularly sensitive to any shootings, even justifiable ones.

To the extent that there are opposing sides, one supposes that the fear and frustration on both sides contributes to side A wanting to shoot their guns and bust some heads and side B wanting to burn and loot.

The rotten apples on both sides need to be weeded out and neither side seems to be taking that initiative upon themselves. :surrend:

Coondog

now exiting the corner

Crux

Beg to differ

Postby Crux » 2016 Aug 21 17:35

Coondog wrote:
No one supports police misconduct.
It is true that (the police) supports police violence..... The entire law enforcement community pulls together to support, abet and if necessary cover up for any of their clan who might exceed their legal authority.
We will just disagree. You are wrong, simply, and your argument is overblown rhetoric at best. I swear white so-called liberals
do great damage to the psyche of good Americans, and the black community in particular. It is sad. It is irresponsible as well.

Cornell William Brooks, the president of the NAACP, compared Colin Kaepernick’s decision not to stand during the
national anthem at NFL games in 2016 to Rosa Parks’ decision not to give up her bus seat to a white passenger in 1955.

“It’s a lofty name, but it’s not a stretch,” Brooks told USA Today Sports.
“We’ll let history be the judge, how consequential Kaepernick’s action is.”

This is such instructive nonsense.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video- ... motorists/

Terrible times made worse by useful idiots. BLM/Soros/Clinton/Obama :angry4:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09 ... -migrants/

Walls can and will be built. They always have been. Nothing new under the sun.

What is really crazy is the open borders LEFT, in partner with the "Open Society".
The Leftists, most of them, don't even know how they are being used.
They suffer from good intentions, and Utopian thinking.

I will bid you all a fine ware well. Got to go for a while. Enjoy. Get back to your safe space now. No crux to trigger you... :angel5:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/na ... video.html

Does she look manic, sick and shallow or what?

Crux

Postby Crux » 2016 Nov 02 13:40

I would like to extend an olive branch to every participant on this forum who has savaged me over the years. LIBERTY is fighting hard.

We are in the 2nd american revolution. The soft counter coup is in full stride. Hillary is done, and the THIRD PARTY Trump is winning.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2016 Nov 02 18:55

I must acknowledge that there is trend is in the direction you apparently favor, a direction that would spell disaster for our republic. In so very many ways.

The FBI releases are among the most maladroit, and perhaps intentionally evil, actions ever taken by government. There are millions of rubes out there who will believe any crapola slung their way, and the righties are slinging it like shit is in style big time.

My essential optimism still positions me to believe that the country will save itself from Trump. He is a stupid, incurious, bigoted, sexist, evil person that I would not trust with the keys to my car ... let alone my country.

Let's all hope that Hillary wins ... I already voted for her.

[attachment=0]http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/polls.jpg[/attachment ]

:coffee:
Attachments
polls.jpg
polls.jpg (42.07 KiB) Viewed 3728 times
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

GET OFF MY LAWN

Postby Crux » 2016 Nov 02 19:09

The link below is EARTHSHAKING HISTORY. I will not take the time to deconstruct your asshattery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

Take your crap off my grass, wise one. Hillary is DONE. It is OVER.
If she gets "selected", elected, or steals this, she will be indicted.
You have no idea which way up is. You haven't followed the obvious for a very long time....

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2016 Nov 05 10:09

Steve Pieczenik sounds certifiably insane. Really.

He reminds me of Lyndon LaRouche, another nut case.

Crux

I like Dana

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 16 15:28

I, like Dana, have consistently called for the right to defend ones life, and the lives of their loved ones and of the innocent.

CONSISTENTLY stood for women, minorities, the elderly and the individual to have the RIGHT to keep and bear defensive arms.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://freebeacon.com/issues/nra-spokes ... h-threats/

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2017 Oct 16 16:56

Who is Dana?

Crux

ask and ye shall know Dana

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 16 18:30

18 minutes of education
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdC8cjbYLrw

Trump is the MAN. Sean Hannity is a champion. Rand Paul is the man. Liberty is worth fighting for. The Eagle scout type guys are in a Street Fight.

The MEMO is released and we are in the thick of it. CORRUPT lawyers at the top of the FBI, Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe... :shakeh: :shakeh: :shakeh:

It's not just a head-shaker. This SHIT IS REAL. I want America to survive. "Secret Society" and Deep State GLOBALISTS are in this for keeps...

PROVERN RIGHT, me.
Last edited by Crux on 2018 Jun 14 19:05, edited 1 time in total.

Trend Setter

Postby Trend Setter » 2018 Feb 04 23:51

Omigod, you believe that stuff?

"The Memo" is McCarthy-like propaganda with one purpose ... to deflect and dishonor honorable public employees investigating probably criminal behavior by a number of people connected with the Trump administration.

Trump knows the truth, and wants to keep it from us. He and his stooges will concoct anything, cherry-pick anything, violate laws and procedures, anything to hide the truth and save Trump's ass.

Veritas Vos Liberabit.