crux's corner...(self directed exile in the House)

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

crux's corner...(self directed exile in the House)

Postby Crux » 2013 Feb 20 14:37

I would like to be HOUSED in a thread built jail of my own creation.

Self-imposed Rockbridge Forum exile is the game.

The Rules:

I can sit here and mind my own business, and only chat, ONLY to those who post here on crux's corner. I won't be allowed to post freely on ANY other thread, unless authorized by the original poster, or a registered user prompts me:

"Crux?" What say you???

That-a-way, then bingo BANGO!! I get to take my best shot at a thoughtful contribution!! The best foot forward.

Playing Fair:

So long as 2 separate users feel I am being at least 2 of the following ways: kind, rational, logical and helpful, I can continue to post to that thread.

Further...

Poor sportsmanship: 3 users may anonymously request or simply "Vote" that I be banished again to my corner again!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

comments? Just a joke inspired by all that Fangz and Amy Poll, teenage romance stuff and the "FOE FILTER" junk.
There's been plenty of all that "Taking my bat and ball home" nonsense too. Too much hypocritical name calling...

Seriously It is time for me to go. I am really really busy and ready for CHANGE. It must be the STARS...

I have done what I hoped really. Thought deeply about truth and perception.
I have been challenged and castigated. To me there is a flow to conversation.
We have lost each other if one of us feels attacked, or derided, or made fun of.

Even if it dysfunctional projection. Maybe we are just thin skinned or incapable of self examination. Whatever. :angel5:

I do not have a rigid ideology per say, but follow CERTAIN ethics. I mean PROVEN ethics and principles. Folks throw around worthy principles or moralize, and then accusations of "HYPOCRISY!!" are bandied about (AO approves of the word bandied. It is better than tripe for instance...) I am no exception but I don't hide. I don't shy from running the THING to the ground.

This forum has been fun and I have learned a lot and had to dig for facts and strain my presumptions and opinions.

But look, this was and wants to be a group of like minded leftistic locals. I mean the constant, "Idiots, Morons, Stupid, Racist, Backwards" kinds of marginalization you pronounce! "Republicans are dumb. Rich people are greedy. Liberals are always right. Corporations are BAD." Nonsensical blind bias and bigotry, unexamined and mean spirited. It is really what you guys need. I have said my piece, and made peace with you. It has been fun, but i am not feeling it. You guys got it bad.

If you are gonna be all anonymous, act like you would in public, or with your good neighbor who is like, a Christian Conservative, RIGHT.? Here the bash is anonymous. "Hugh Bouchell is an idiot. Governor McDumbell!" Look at yourselves! What are you a bunch of Winston Davies?? Between this place, Obama the lying scammer in chief and Krugman and the Daily Koss and Harry Reid, Axelrod, Piers, and Candy Crowley and Chris Cox I have reached another PINNACLE! I am INSPIRED!!!

I guess I am blathering. What is Twitter's limit, 144 characters? I gotta stop the "violence" of my posting here. Any righteousness I have achieved or good I have done for Rockbridge County via this forum, as if, is getting old. I will not
need a corner, and there is a lot of water under the bridge. Perhaps I have thin skin but don't doubt my motivations...

I think this is my goodbye to an old way of participating. Talk is cheap I know, and I will have to prove it. Life is short and I have to live it. Going forward I have to think about HOW I want to engage. Thanks for the fun and opportunity.

I will see you around the bend. I would erase all my posts here to date if I could. I would start all over fresh if I could. Let us be honest though. If you are pointing your finger at ME, you really need to check yourself. I think what I will do, as it occurs to me just now, is just REINVENT myself. Hey this is good... The New Leaf. The fresh flower. The sun rise...

I got it, maybe? I will hereby request my account be FROZEN. My words and petty contributions FROZEN. Lock me up not in a corner but lock me out permanently. STONE!!! Cancel my account!!! Lock it Big Daddy. I will no longer contribute as CRUX!!!

For really really really REAL! :lets: That is the answer!! :lets:

I chose the moniker for obvious reasons. The gist or the central truth. The crux of the matter, as if I could.
Haughty right? You can't blame me though, I mean, the EGOS around this place are large and well established.

I will return as another voice perhaps but CRUX IS DEAD...

CRUX IS DEAD ...he is done... His name is retired.

This will be my Swansong... "Sing Already!!" you say. :director: Ok, ok...

DON'T RUSH ME!! It is like plunging into cold water. This is LOCAL, and you have engaged me... I will be back likely but not as crux. I have NEVER posted here as anyone else, although I do not doubt there are multiple personalities here.

I might come back as I don't know...

Any Ideas? dimwit? Dumbo? dipsydoodle? No, too hard to type. I will think of something. You'll know. I will not be able to hide it! But I will start over here and give it my best. I have given it my all. I have put a huge foot forward, and generally wasted a lot of time. It was fun though. I expended MUCH energy, time and effort sometimes selfishly.

I have too enjoyed TANGLING with my opposition. You guys are infuriating! If I could suggest something. Admit it when you are proven WRONG. Don't be embarrassed. I wasn't. It is tough to challenge hardened calloused belief and bias.

I have said I would meet you where you are, right where you HIT me. I still will but I will start over and try again to BE THE CHANGE. HOLD the hope...yaddayaddayadda... We're good people well, some of us right? Even amy P. surely.

There are the incapable here, who are JUST PETTY, and too ideological and I will not name names. I will include myself to all scrutiny. Mostly everyone here is smart, introspective and well intentioned and motivated to live life fully and die trying.

Rambling now. It is a flaw I will overcome when I reincarnate. :dontknow: One can HOPE and STRIVE, right?

How about Mr. Positive? buddhaJr.? obamasux? I like Mr. Positive but it isn't good enough. Hey Kit Huffman by the way!, if you are still here. I respect her, Stephanie Wilkins, Amy P. too I mean, you guys are not anonymous. Is there a Parker Longbaugh for real? I doubt there's a Buck Turgidson but I haven't checked the phone book or nor do I care.

He is like the Kooky Uncle chained in the basement watching nothing but MSNBC.
WELL, he is!!

I am intending to remain anonymous myself. Most of us do. I will tell you this. You old timers, and I have gotten there myself really, and that is the calling, WE have to make this place welcoming. There are moments of worthy words and high ideals but only the blind would say that is how they have actualized their voices here.

This place red like a GANG, when I got here...

SELF EXAMINE! You know who you are. It really is just about everyone. I am not immune from scorn I know! :razz: ...my words are clear enough though, and will never be reasonable for some. So be it. Let's start over some day.

Stonewall, I am over all impressed. You have a tough job description, you kool-aide drinker you!! :tongue3:
Just kidding. You are all right. I mean a good guy. A lefty sure, but a good guy going beyond...

Anyway, that's all I got.
There is so much I could say but my shoulder hurts, and a broken toe is no real excuse for wasting time here. It has been fun.

Love you all, even Auntie Nudge and Cranky uncle AO, good hearted '56, coondog, Juggler, history, parker, sam, Uji, neck, amy P., Stonewall, cannoneer, trendy, glendale, loverockbridge, and anyone I have forgotten to mention. To all the NON progressive bots. Good try. It really is hopeless to any large degree, but I always hope some guests came here and got a little JUICE.

When I return, I will do my best to contribute something worthy, say nothing if I can not say something nice, etc.
Now AO. If you don't know it is me right away, don't try to pull all that dis-proven chuckleheaded crap either!!!
Or faking the high road and being all conciliatory and nice. Be honest. Be, a little more humble... Nevermind.

Coon, Fangz, Juggler and ok, AO you too, kinda... Thanks. To you too Sam. ...for motivating me to try, Old Man...

I will AT least surrender and end my posting reign of terror. :beer: Give your Thanks for small miracles, right?

crux

Peace Out. Peace unto you and you are absolved. Now go get EM and put your best foot forward!!! All the best...
Last edited by Crux on 2013 Feb 20 21:03, edited 4 times in total.

Wise One

Re: crux's corner...(self directed exile in the House)

Postby Wise One » 2013 Feb 20 15:54

Hey, take a deep breath, run around the house, and come back invigorated.
It's so fun to beat you up now and again.
All points of view ought to be welcomed. Mine and yours.
One of us is right and one of us is wrong.
But which one?
The fun comes from trying to figure that out!

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

crux's corner...self directed exile in the House of REALITY

Postby Crux » 2013 Mar 04 18:43

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep....(yes I am still lingering in cyber space...condog...are you receiving this....BIP....BIP...coondog...you are the Maureen Dowd of the Rockbridge Forum and CERTIFIABLE...)

I miss you man, but I read your drivel. Thanks! AO? Dang Son. You REALLY need to get a grip in this life...
___________________________________________________________________________________________

(guests)

YOU!! Be NOT depressed by the progressives on this little ditty Forum!! AO? Yes, he means well. Neck? Lost...

Of course I typed CONDOG on purpose. Actually he is the KING of good natured-ness in these parts. :thumbup:

Buck?

LOST... :hum:

Now. :coffee:

How about all that SEE-QUEST-Ration stuff. ALL that fear mongering over 85 billion. Or is it 45 billion for the year. (The TSA is ginning up the loathing by slowing down the processing of airline passengers. What a show, OF FORCE!!)

Wake up. 85 BILLION is not even the clean up for two New Jersey hurricanes. For cripes sakes the Federal government is PRINTING 80 BILLION a month!! The DEVALUATION of our currency (sovereignty) is a crime against rich and poor and America in general. Are you a Saver? You are being GUTTED by the Fed, and your President. There is an alternative...

Understand first, Federal spending is UP 20% in 4 years, and silly Liberals EVERYWHERE are in literal fits brought on by Godbama's fear mongering. All these conniptions over cutting the RATE of growth from 10 billion over the next 10 years to 9 billion... MONEY WE DON'T HAVE!!! I mean, 85 billion say, cut from 3,800 billion. Seriously? 85 billion might match the tax increases of the January Fiscal Cliff deal!! I about puke every-time I hear the phrase, "balanced approach"...

The HOLE that is in Washington DC is big... A Big Black Hole... Can you hear the sucking sound? :dontknow:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes your King's Government. 80 billion printed per month. But who cares. Not AO. Not Cooney. CERTAINLY not Neck...

I hope all who come here to this little old forum enjoy the craziness. Signing out... Beep...Beep...Beep...

I am back in orbit. HOVERING.

YO! Stonewall!! How about a smiley "in orbit" since you have not put the "patriotic" smiley back up.

cruxxxratedGforgoodness

Coondog

Ground Control to Major Crux.....

Postby Coondog » 2013 Mar 04 19:29

....take your protein pills and put your helmet on!

This is an unexpected treat, to say the least. I was concerned, after your recent fragmented manifesto (or, crux's lost weekend, as I like to think of it) that you were off on some sort of paranoid delusional spree....like trolling billy goats off bridges....or something worse.

Good to see you have not taken the cure for your addiction to liberal bashing and the embrace of parallel dimensions. It's been a little too quiet around here. Sane people are sooooooooo boring, don't you think?

To be sure, I spent little time searching obscure headlines for suspected crux sightings, anonymous streakings or contacting the SETI Institute to see if they had had any weird communications.

Just as well, since you were merely lurking outside....peeking in the keyhole, as it were.

Too bad you up and quit, just when Obama has gone all Republican in his tactics. Or maybe that paradox was too much to handle, eh?

Well............off you go. I hear the Rings of Saturn are lovely this time of year.

Coondog :thumbup:

Crux

Money don't grow on trees, and there's never enough...

Postby Crux » 2013 Mar 18 18:04

Ilk, is such a smarmy word. In the last week we have seen a Democrat proposed Senate budget. 63% increase in spending over the next 10 years. The sickening sucking sound. We would do better to send less to DC. Less money, less control, less HOPE. We need those dollars in Lexington and Virginia. Ultra conservative? Me? Where did you get your filter?

It is faulty.

How about that Cyprus? 7-10% TAX collected on all SAVINGS accounts. Good thing my money is in chicken feed and beans.

Dog have you YET awakened to the possibility of a Rand Paul Presidency? These are always exciting times my friend.

FOCUS! There might yet be hope... Not because of the man, but because of the message. Never a dull moment.

Firebringer

Postby Firebringer » 2013 Mar 21 07:39

Dear Crux, with the Cypress situation it is only a matter of time before that stuff happens here. A Rand Paul presidency is looking better by the minute. Although the good Doctor Carson is thinking about a run himself. http://www.bluegrassbulletin.com/2013/0 ... mself.html

The crap is hitting the fan all over. I also saw this about this Colorado Sheriff. http://www.bluegrassbulletin.com/2013/0 ... -laws.html

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2013 Mar 21 13:52

Firebringer wrote:[b]... with the Cypress situation it is only a matter of time before that stuff happens here.
Irrational and hyperbolic fear. Name ONE instance of a federal bill even proposed, in either house of Congress, let alone passed, to tax banked assets. It hasn't happened, it isn't happening, and it won't happen.
The only instance I can think of a federal assets tax is the inheritance tax, now so weakened that it applies to hardly anybody anymore. And that tax is on assets transferred, not on the asset itself.

Firebringer wrote:A Rand Paul presidency is looking better by the minute.
Evidently Republicans just can't kick their "nut-job" addiction. They are pretty well dooming themselves, good news for the rest of us who constitute a majority.

:coffee:

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 Mar 21 18:14

Every once in a while, Rand Paul says something I agree with. Then, he speaks again and the fascination is over with.

Can't we legalize pot and stay out of wars without having to swallow the rest of that crackpot nonsense?

:hail: Coondog

How can anyone be from Kentucky, where the horses are fast, the bourbon is plentiful and the women are beautiful, be so uncompromisingly wed to science fiction and so completely divorced from reality?

Crux

Postby Crux » 2013 Mar 21 21:51

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 55032.html

The Big Government Democrat has an insatiable appetite for seizing private money, whether taken from the paycheck, or taxed in innumerable ways and means. They eye the big pots of money and the small...

Retirement funds, barter, and savings accounts of all forms are fair game I am afraid.
Close your eyes, hold out your hands and hope for utopia if you will.

I much prefer to protect private property, wealth accumulation, the free market and capitalism.

Lets face facts. The devaluation of our currency, inflation, and maintaining artificially low interest rates are other ways our wealth is being eroded and seized. Pay attention or do not. I am over arguing this stuff overtly. I will try a bit though.

Thanks Firebringer for visiting my Corner. Coondog? Keep LISTENING. Rand is a good man. AO? ...never-mind...
:shakeh:

crux

Peace be unto you all. :angel5: By the way the Death Tax, or Inheritance Tax is a fine example of the GREED of Big Government. Work a lifetime. Save. Invest. Get taxed all along the way. Then DIE. Your heirs will have to share the estate with the Federal Government. What an insult. I love the hoops and spin AO twines in hopes to deflect the obvious...

Crux

Speak for yourself AO

Postby Crux » 2013 Mar 24 21:12

Stupid we are? Speak for yourself...

When gang bangers aren't shooting each other it's the innocent that are at risk, like that 13 month old toddler,
shot in the face and killed while blissfully strapped into his stroller. Sickness. Mom was shot too, but survived.

Guns, and gun owners are hardly "unregulated". Your premiss and posturing leaves much to be desired...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Juggler? Yours is such a small minded and selectively outraged little world, but PEACE none the less Big 'Un. :thumbup:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jug, you think Big Brother is SHRINKING or growing under Dear Leader Obama and Big Sis??? :shakeh:

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 Mar 25 11:46

Whatever else they may be, those two little assholes who shot that baby were GUN OWNERS!

One may think that they're already too regulated, but most people, particularly those who take a position based on independent and rational thought, disagree. It's, unfortunately, symptomatic that those who rely on the staked out positions of others as a substitute for reason are wont to invest the most money and noise.

As a flaming liberal leftist gun owner, I don't support mandatory universal gun registration. Not because I fear what Obama might do with such information, but because I have a fairly good idea of what a Republican Administration might do with it....and it would probably involve, among other sinister machinations, a Tax Cut.

But, the fact that I don't support mandatory universal gun registration doesn't mean I have to pick a side and support every self serving hairbrained scheme or political viewpoint they come up with......including denial.

Coondog :violent1:

And, yes, big government has gotten less big under Obama! Look it up somewhere reliable! The debt? The deficit? Payments on the credit cards run up by the so-called party of fiscal responsibility in the early to mid 2000's.

Crux

I shed no tears for the death of Murderers

Postby Crux » 2013 Mar 26 17:28

Last things first. The Federal Government has grown under Obama in demonstrable ways.

coondog wrote:
And, yes, big government has gotten less big under Obama!

This above statement is nonsensical. You would have to flush it out my friend.

Secondly, those two "assholes" that shot that Mom and killed that Toddler were in possession of guns,
but you can not call them "gun owners" per say. That dog don't hunt.

By law, the 17 and 14 years old teens CAN NOT LEGALLY buy or POSSESS HANDGUNS IN ANY STATE IN AMERICA!!
I call them murderous assailants, thugs with guns, and EVIL. CRIMINALS, by definition.

You gotta be 21 cornhole...to LAWFULLY own a handgun. :sleepy:

I don't have time for Neck so I will just say, "Yola" and call it a day.

I wonder if Amy P. really sheds tears for the bad guys who have lost their lives since John Lennon died.
Gross gun deaths tell me little. In the same time those ONE million died in a great variety of circumstance,
ONE HUNDRED MILLION have died because of preventable medical malpractice...
...and 40 MILLION in car accidents.

You gun nuts are loons. Amy P. posts her sadness at the death of evildoers like Cho, Lanza, Harris, Klebold etc...

Just sayin' :coffee:

crux-one of the good guys

Oh, and the theft of the Folks savings by Government in Cyprus might spread to Spain, Italy, and Greece. WAKE UP.

Coondog

Flush This Out

Postby Coondog » 2013 Mar 27 10:42

:potty5:

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.

Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.

But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.

Even hapless Herbert Hoover managed to increase spending more than Obama has.

Here are the facts, according to the official government statistics:

• In the 2009 fiscal year — the last of George W. Bush’s presidency — federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion. Check the official numbers at the Office of Management and Budget.

• In fiscal 2010 — the first budget under Obama — spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.

• In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion.

• In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.

• Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.

Over Obama’s four budget years, federal spending is on track to rise from $3.52 trillion to $3.58 trillion, an annualized increase of just 0.4%.

There has been no huge increase in spending under the current president, despite what you hear.

Why do people think Obama has spent like a drunken sailor? It’s in part because of a fundamental misunderstanding of the federal budget.

What people forget (or never knew) is that the first year of every presidential term starts with a budget approved by the previous administration and Congress. The president only begins to shape the budget in his second year. It takes time to develop a budget and steer it through Congress — especially in these days of congressional gridlock.

The 2009 fiscal year, which Republicans count as part of Obama’s legacy, began four months before Obama moved into the White House. The major spending decisions in the 2009 fiscal year were made by George W. Bush and the previous Congress.

Like a relief pitcher who comes into the game with the bases loaded, Obama came in with a budget in place that called for spending to increase by hundreds of billions of dollars in response to the worst economic and financial calamity in generations.

......and,there is this

Bureau Of Labor Statistics: Government Employment Has Decreased By 608,000 Since Feb. 2009. According to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, government employment has decreased by 608,000 from February 2009 through April 2012

You're welcome!

Crux

That coondog is just the NICEST fella!

Postby Crux » 2013 Mar 27 18:47

We can chop the omnibus off one docket and assign that chunk of stimulus here or there and tally who signed how many of the 09 appropriations etc... I am familiar with your budget numbers provided. The Federal Governmental REACH, the Big Government FLOW grows nicely under Obama's watch my friend. Beyond budget numbers you have sticky little items like, the Affordable Health Care tidbit, which, according to Sebelius today, WILL increase individual health care premiums, contrary to the SELL by Obama. It is kinda like the SELL that Obamacare would only cost 900 billion, oops, 1.6 trillion, oops 2.8 trillion, oops, adding at least 6.7 trillion to long-term debt, oops etc etc...

Bush, in his last year, was hardly a conservative when it came to the growth of government on the Federal Level. Many of us have been lamenting this STUFF for years before Bush big dog. Besides, getting rid of some Federal workers in tough times to make way for the incoming Federal workers as the structure is fiddled with is no comfort. The PICKLE is bigger than pithy budget totals.

Thanks for caring. :angel5:

Crux

Postby Crux » 2013 Mar 27 19:18

Wise One wrote: Name ONE instance of a federal bill even proposed, in either house of Congress, let alone passed, to tax banked assets.

There was that whole gold seizure 80 years ago, where folks gold coins were confiscated, and they were given paper dollars, worth like 40% less...

There was that whole GM thing in '09, where the bond holders got SCREWED in order to bail out the Unions. :dontknow:

Who cares. Seizing folks money is what big government does now and then for the public good, right?

Taxes. It's PATRIOTIC.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2013 Mar 28 09:44

Neither of your examples refer to banked assets.
I'll have to check the facts underlying your allegation but they smell fishy at first reading.

PS, here's what I learned:
  1. Crux is kind of correct on the gold according to Wikipedia, except that gold was not confiscated but rather purchased: "Executive Order 6102 required all persons to deliver on or before May 1, 1933, all but a small amount of gold ... in exchange for $20.67 (equivalent to $371.10 today) per troy ounce. ... The price of gold from the Treasury for international transactions was thereafter raised to $35 an ounce ($587 in 2010 dollars) resulting in an immediate loss for everyone who had been forced to surrender their gold. The resulting profit that the government realized funded the Exchange Stabilization Fund established by the Gold Reserve Act in 1934."
  2. His allegation regarding bondholders is meaningless, in the sense that, duh, investors and creditors in the bankrupt old company lost their money. Well not completely ... they retain an equity share in the new company with worth dependent on future performance.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 Mar 28 13:02

crux wrote:
I am familiar with your budget numbers provided.

Crux, however, choses to ignore these budget numbers in a sustained Obama bashing effort of disinformation, defamation and blatent dishonesty.

Crux is not entierly to blame. An uncomfortably large percentage of the populace digest the same conservative propaganda and find that it fits their preconcieved biases. Garbage in. Garbage out.

Crux, it appears, chooses to embrace biased distortions from dubious sources rather than benefit from the most excellent and informed commentary provided right here on this forum, where more actual facts are made available in one day than in a lifetime on redstate.com. and the like.

Whereas there are a myrad of ligitimate concerns over the ongoing operations attributable to the federal government, any discussion that doesn't began and steep itself in false premises would be refreshing.

Truth IS ...... or should be........common ground.

Crux

Tag teamed by Love...hurts so good...

Postby Crux » 2013 Mar 28 18:05

You two are so loving. :wink: I feel so WANTED... :tiphat: This is all so instructive. AO makes the wild ass allegation that we should have confidence when it comes to government seizure of wealth and private property. Look. The inheritance tax is WRONG on so many levels. The POOREST amongst us DO rise up and become MILLIONAIRES. Was it dog that posted here the stats? 31% of millionaires today, came from absolute and complete POVERTY. "First Base" I think it was...

Lets look at that. The poorest amongst us work hard and pursue their talents and interests, become millionaires over a life time, pay taxes out the wazoo on multiple levels, and then they die. AO is untroubled by the Nanny Fed seizing half the inheritance.

That man or woman already paid taxes, and in death, the children are FORCED to fork over half the estate.

Our Federal Government is GUTTING savings and the value of the dollar and AO and loondog are untroubled.

So be it. I think it telling, your perspective and view. The LOVE of a smarmy reality. "Affordable Health Care Act" my foot.

The beat will go on. It is what it is. Obama? :laughing: Dudes. He just ain't my cup of tea, IDEOLOGICALLY...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guns? Dog. You called the thugs that shot Mom and Toddler "gun owners". That is not clever. It is twisted argumentation.

I like you two better when you are ignoring me. Where is the FOE FILTER when I need it! :razz: AO, remember that?
Why don't you two go eff up the rest of this silly little forum and leave me in peace in my own self directed EXILE...

I mean 'dog. After your lecture, I am at a loss. To me and any rational observer, Obamacare is in fact an ENORMOUS increase in the size and scope of government under Obama, and all you can do is pitifully lecture me on crap budget numbers...? Dude. The Federal Government is and has been growing by leaps and bounds for a very long time. Don't fight me.
I am just the messenger. EMBRACE the path you have wrought my fine progressive friends. :beer:
:beer: You too AO...

You two are not nearly as entertaining to me as Brother K... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UERZHO5fGQo Enjoy.
Last edited by Crux on 2013 Mar 30 18:56, edited 1 time in total.

Coondog

For the record........

Postby Coondog » 2013 Mar 29 14:11

Coondog thinks the inheritance tax is BS. My bonz is my bonz, and should I expire (which I'm sure nobody would be happy about) the government has no logical entitlement.

Coondog thinks that if Obama comes out against the inheritance tax, republicans will find binders full of reasons to keep it.

Coondog also wonders......if citizens under the age of 18 who have possession of hand guns are not, by definition, gun owners because it's illegal for them to have them, is a senior citizen in possession of an unregistered machine gun also considered to be a non-gun owner........or is this just an exercise in semantics?

And......why are second amendment advocates not up in arms, as it were, that the rights of citizens under the age of 18 are being trampled on? Isn't that just the first step to taking away all of our guns? Or, it that just an exercise in semantics, as well?

May the Easter Bunny drop a basket full of higher learning on your doorstep. Coondog will be pleased to leave crux alone. For a while. Coondog is off to enjoy life; not growl and snarl at it, bite it's ankles, or shed all over it's carpet.

Crux

'Chuckin for the Lord...308 hits so far!!

Postby Crux » 2013 Mar 29 19:51

Here's today's OBSCURE video for your enjoyment. I thought I was all alone in my local Food Lion and POW!!
Some homey caught me on video PRACTICING!! :numc: Happy Easter 'dog, and everybody else. 'PRECIATE the Season...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYvw68In ... r_embedded

OK OK I will respond.

Let's not call a SQUATTER a "homeowner", or refer to a grossly overweight female moocher attempting to steal a dozen frozen turkeys hidden under her Hawaiian-print purple moo-moo at Waly-Mart, a "bird-watcher"!!

Honestly?

Kids probably shouldn't be allowed to own hand-guns, generally speaking, but yes, if you have a Class 3 FFL, and are elderly, you CAN own a fully automatic machine gun if you pass the background check and pay the $200 tax, otherwise you are "in possession of an unregistered class 3 weapon" and will be charged with the applicable felony count.

DOG, all of life ain't rocket science my friend.

crux

"Don't let the Devil win this round..."