Follow The Money!

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Democrat Money is hard to follow...

Postby Crux » 2016 Sep 21 09:06

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-2 ... implicated

The little article above about David Brock and the multitude of organizations he manages out of one office is a bit shocking.

All the whining about Citizens United and look at the above! The Clinton Camp is Corrupt through and through. It should be obvious by now.

Wise One
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My Hero ... Elizabeth Warren

Postby Wise One » 2016 Sep 21 22:16

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Postby Crux » 2016 Sep 22 08:49

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2016 Oct 16 14:44

Crux

Please watch this.

Postby Crux » 2016 Oct 17 12:28

Wise One

Re: Follow The Money!

Postby Wise One » 2016 Oct 17 16:21

I did.
It is perhaps the worst of O'Keefe's string deplorable hit jobs.
No substance, random yakking by people who speak as anybody in a campaign would speak.
Pretty neat to send people with opinions of their own, rather than compliant drones, to an open political meeting.
That is what democracy is all about.
Trumpsters of course expose themselves as the violent crypto-fascists they are, only validating the presumptions of demonstrators and the rest of the country.

I'll be glad when we're rid of Trump, and fervently hope that his pack of vile serpents will crawl back under their rocks after the election.

:coffee: