Your Election May Last more than 4 Hours

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
fangz1956

Re: Your Election May Last more than 4 Hours

Postby fangz1956 » 2016 Oct 16 11:20

Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Sweetness 'n Light

Postby Sweetness 'n Light » 2016 Oct 26 11:37

I apolagize for not getting here on the forum much guys cause I guess i'm too busy with all my stuff, and frankly my husband sometimes causes me some troubles that I gotto take care of. Hes mostly good but sometimes he treats me like Im not a normal person and it hurts maybe sometimes.

Anyways, I been looking at all this stuff and exxept for people like crux and cannoneer mostly its like the rest are just pupets of the liberal mainstream media, huh? I just know Donald J. Trump is going to win this election cause he is the only one wants to make America great again and get rid of all those illegal aileens. They been bothering me for a long time and we can finally get rid of them all cause he means business cause he is a businessman and if they don't get on the trains to Mexico then he has the guts to send the army out to execute them I think, huh?

I loved it when Trump told the real patriotic people to beat up the demonstraters, nobody else is strong enough to do what they deserve, and I hope they got really messed up cause this is not a country where we allow people to stop real patriots, huh? Its the red white and blue and if you don't like it then you can go back where you came from and that goes for all the liberals expecially cause they are probably russian communists or atheists anyway maybe.

So lets watch the TV as our new leader DJT gets to be our president. I like term limits to get those liberals out of Washington but we should make DJT president for life, huh? Just my opinion but it could catch on maybe. Oh I just remembered I still didn't get voter registered, I keep forgetting all about it. My husband is registered but he never remembers to take me.

Love and kisses,

Sweetness 'n Light

Postby Sweetness 'n Light » 2016 Oct 27 22:12

I am so mad I could spit. My husband finally took me in to register to vote but they told me it was too late and they would not let me vote! Can you believe that? They made up some stuff about a deadline, said it was a week ago and had the nerve to tell me it was my fault.

I think the liberals have taken over pretty much the whoal state of Virginia and they are even taking away the right to vote from really good patriotic Americans like me. And all along they are letting the illegal aileens vote, I saw a bunch of them hanging around the courthouse with their dark skins and I bet they are all voting against Donald J Trump cause that is just the kind of stuff they would do I bet.

So if that Hillary person wins then it is maybe cause all this voter fraud they are doing right here in Virginia, huh?

I heard there are a bunch of patriots out west somewhere that are going to revolution if they steal the election, so maybe the second amendment will save us after all, huh? They can put her in jail or execute her, that would teach her a lesson I bet.

Love and kisses,

Cannoneer

What a Difference

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Nov 11 06:35

After all of the nasty things that have been written on this forum about conservatives and Republicans by liberals, I ask you to note the difference in the way the liberals around the country are acting from the way the conservatives acted when we were stuck with Obama.
Not even one riot then, and now a petition for the electors to ignore the voters and elect Hillary. That's what I call Democracy in action.
If you can't win by the rules, CHEAT.

I wrote this as a new subject to show the difference between how the left and the right act when they lose, but I guess stonewall knows better than me.
Last edited by Cannoneer on 2016 Nov 14 23:45, edited 1 time in total.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2016 Nov 13 21:25

Note the dearth of logic that the prior posting screams at us.

Cannonneer is amazed there were few demonstrations against President Obama, a president who is honorable, intelligent, accomplished, and kind and respectful of his fellow citizens even as he faced large and unfair burdens imposed upon him by political opponents. We can only wish we were "stuck with" such a president for the next four years.

Cannonneer is offended by demonstrators who express fears about what is likely to happen with President Trump as he carries out all the threats he himself has made. He regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban 1.6 billion members of an entire religion from entering the U.S. He has business dealings with Russian oligarchs under Putin's control, has cheated on taxes by taking for himself the losses incurred by others so as to avoid paying taxes that all the rest of us must pay.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Nov 13 23:45

Not so wise one, you sure twisted everything I wrote and made up a lot of bull shit about it.

The first amendment refers to peaceful assembly. The libs are in the streets breaking the law but you are OK with that.

That makes you no better than them.

And what exactly were his threats? If you can name any that are true.

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2016 Nov 14 00:46

Note the dearth of logic that the prior posting screams at us.
There is no dearth of logic in Cannoneer's post. But a lack of truth in yours, idiot.

Cannonneer is offended by demonstrators who express fears about what is likely to happen with President Trump as he carries out all the threats he himself has made.
Conveniently, your comment leaves out what is occurring at these demonstrations/riots. They are doing more than just expressing their fears. They are destroying public and private property, they are attacking civilians and police and, like rabid dogs, they are occasionally turning on each other.

Conservatives have never marched or rioted when they have lost an election. Never. But the left can be counted on to do so when offended by anything they can define as a grievance against their "group," such as the votes of others with which they disagree. These protests are not spontaneous, as anyone who read the Podesta emails and watched the O'Keefe videos knows. They are planned and paid for, by Soros, ANSWER, etc. – far-left trolls like those in Ferguson, who, with Soros dollars, launched the thuggish Black Lives Matter group, so affectionately embraced by Hillary Clinton.
Since the 1920s, it has always been leftists who fomented and promoted violence as a means to their endgame. But our media for months gleefully warned that Trump supporters would riot in the streets if he lost. That never would have happened and they know it. These tactics are wholly the province of the left. Anarchy is and has always been a strategy of the progressives to make civilized people fear them. Trump voters finally had enough and voted for a new direction, and we are seeing riots in the streets organized by radical, anti-democratic groups. One can assume they want to make people regret their votes for Trump, but they are only making them more certain they made the right choice.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... z4PxHOy1uw

He regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther.
We are now in an era is hauntingly like 1933 Germany just after a guy not dissimilar to Trump became chancellor.
And I have to tell you, the country now feels eerily similar to Germany at the time Hitler was first elected in 1933.
This is how they do it. Just look at Wise One’s /Stonewall’s comments. Anyone who does not agree with them is a racist, xenophobe and possibly Hitler. You do not support a candidate who is a woman? Why you’re a damn sexist and possibly Hitler. Criticize the black President? Why you’re a damn racist and possibly Hitler. Want to have a sane immigration policy that prevents someone from coming to our country who may be a criminal, have an infectious disease, may be running drugs or just wants to come over and do your job illegally for half the wages you are paid? Why you are a damn xenophobe and possibly Hitler. The comparing of Trump to Hitler is hyperbolic drivel lacking in any known basis of fact. What stupidity.

This is what they do. Try to shame you for your beliefs that are not racist, sexist or xenophobic, but because your beliefs do not agree with the liberal narrative, must be construed as such by the demented and deranged mind of the liberal. Their false shaming has worked for decades. It has caused lesser men to cower such as Romney and all the Bush’s, but not Trump nor his supporters. And that is what they fear. The inability to continue to falsely stigmatize Conservative values and beliefs has them seething with a lust for violence, mayhem and retribution. They are unable to accept that this election was won democratically and fairly by Trump and the only violence incited has been the violence perpetrated upon Republicans and Trump supporters during the election process by the “brown shirts” of the Democratic party and funded by Democratic allies.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2016 Nov 15 17:33

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Nov 15 23:34

That's great juggler,

That will be much more than you any of you liberals have respected him so far.

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2016 Nov 18 08:34

Tear It Down: Why Every Person at the DNC Should Be Fired

Time for the Democrats to have their elitist arses kicked to the curb.......never to return.

This one is an eye-opener.......for those who don't pay attention to things like facts:

US dropped 23144 bombs in 2015 under command of Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama

It is time to pull the plug on neoliberalism and bury it forever. It has wrecked this nation as well as many others.

Note to the conservative Trump supporters here: Neoliberalism is not the same as liberalism. Please consult your dictionaries before commenting.

Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Coondog

Liberals in the streets!

Postby Coondog » 2016 Nov 18 13:42

The only difference between liberals in the streets and conservatives in the streets is the presence of firearms. But, that doesn't matter any more.
The USofA has finally reached the tipping point. The pendulum swung well past the neurotic brain barrier and snapped off at the hinge.

All civilizations die. America's great experiment with democracy had a good, if short, run. We now know just how much gullibility it takes, the capacity for a generation of Duck Dynasty fans, who replaced the Blue Collar Comedy fans who replaced the Hee Haw fans or yore, to absorb inanity into their unrefined craniums, enough to go out and vote against their own best interests in record numbers.

Better, it appears, than showing up to protest or riot, but NOT quite mustering the wherewithal to show up to vote. Set fire to something. Yeah. That will surely help.

No! It is unlikely that anything short of quick nuclear annihilation (a distinct possibility under the circumstances) is going to deliver us from the embarrassment soon to follow. The appearance of the evil dead in the forms of Rudi Giuliani, John Bolton and the like have, it is said, cured many of the habit of political news watching. That goes for your humble narrator as well . . . . .as it has already become manifest that conservatives, while poor losers, are even poorer winners.

Have at it people. YOU GOT YOUR COUNTRY BACK. Now what you gonna do?

Coondog :banghead:

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Nov 18 15:26

coondog, When did you ever see a conservative crowd in the in the street taking out their disappointment on innocent people and their property, With or without guns?

Coondog

Verily!

Postby Coondog » 2016 Nov 21 13:18

John Russell
Jerad & Amanda Miller
Cliven Bundy
Dylann Roof
The KKK in particular
The Tea Party in General

But, yeah. Protesting the results of an election in lieu of evidence of shenanigans is useless, non-productive and stupid. One must acknowledge that America has gone to hell and there's not a damned thing to be done about it. The only positive slant is that, having installed a regime favorable to their prejudices, the members of white power militias all across the country can now spend their weekends playing Corn Hole instead of shooting up targets of Obama & Clinton.

The money saved on ammunition will surely boost the economic prosperity of hillbillies nationwide.

Coondog :coffee:

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Nov 21 23:21

John Russell??????????????
Jerad & Amanda Miller Not protesters just murderers. Same for Dylann Roof.
Cliven Bundy, just a guy who thought his rights were being violated. He didn't go into the streets and riot.
KKK, not conservatives, just a bunch of bastards who should all be shot.
Tea Party, Never rioted or caused bodily injury or property damage.

I know its hard for liberals to do but please do your best to stick to facts and truth.

Cannoneer

Will the electors change their vote?

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Nov 24 08:51

On December 19th 2016 the electors will vote for a new president.
On January 20th 2017 Lee/Jackson day, that new president will be sworn in.
There is a petition, signed by four and a half million people urging the electors to vote for Mrs. Clinton, who is being urged to call for a recount of votes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
I am probably the only peson on this forum who does not want Mrs. Clinton to be our next president.
If the electors do change their votes it is possible that there may be anothec civil war. This time between Liberals and
conservatives.
Would anyone like to coment?

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2016 Nov 27 20:51

In this case, reversal by the Electors would be the salvation of our country ... the final check-and-balance against insanity grasping our Nation by its neck and strangling it.

Yes, I hope for reversal by the Electors ... but have no realistic expectation that it will happen.

Economic and social damage exceeding even that of the W. Bush presidency is about to befall us, plus a new real and palpable danger of nuclear annihilation at the hands of a stupid, vain, inept, and corrupt Trump.

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2016 Nov 27 22:54

Economic and social damage exceeding even that of the W. Bush presidency is about to befall us, plus a new real and palpable danger of nuclear annihilation at the hands of a stupid, vain, inept, and corrupt Trump.

Yes. And I can see the four horsemen just over the horizon.....I can hear the sounds of the trumpets......And - Elizabeth, this is the big one. I'm dying. I'm coming to join you.

Actually, I believe your record of prognosticating is quite poor.

Wise One stated
And it's just beginning. It is becoming clearer with every day that his "business empire" is in serious jeopardy of crashing in flames. His one and only asset has always been the egocentric "Trump" brand ... and that is increasingly regarded as trash by the general public, business partners, and potential customers. They are already jumping ship and I expect the flight to accelerate.

Bye bye Donald Trump. Here's your hat, what's your hurry? Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

All these prophesies of doom and gloom are just the wishful thinking and the salty tears of sore losers. Trump will perform his Presidential job well. Life will go on and people will continue to succeed and live prosperous lives with their families. People with sane and persevering attitudes will do very well despite you and other cry-baby liberals not getting their way. Now, just take your ball and go home. Sulk for four years and prepare to sulk for four more years after that.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2016 Nov 27 23:37

Kevsky wrote:Trump will perform his Presidential job well. Life will go on and people will continue to succeed and live prosperous lives with their families. People with sane and persevering attitudes will do very well ...

Naturally, I hope you are correct ... but there is no rational basis for your optimism. All the facts and signs point in quite another direction.

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2016 Nov 28 01:02

Of course. More extreme exaggeration and hyperbole. Once again, another attempt through slander, lies and false stereotypes to equate Trump to Hitler. Oh, but how they cry about how Obama was so maligned.

1. Prove he hates minorities. If your going to state it, prove it or its just more lies.
2. Threatens to imprison his opponents?? He did state he would send Hillary Clinton to jail. And, much to my dissatisfaction he has reneged (Does that make me Hitler?) The majority of the U.S. population believes she broke the law. Does that make them Nazi’s?
3. Does not give a f*** about Democracy. Please quantify f*** in this usage please. Is it somewhere on a spectrum between a hill of beans and s*** and if so where does it place on this spectrum? Whenever someone uses this term I immediately know I am dealing with an individual who cannot cognitively express himself and has to use derogatory phrases to attempt to make his points valid. But, yet to answer the claim. Did he not win democratically? Did he cheat? Did he falsify votes? Did he assume the Presidency through force or coercion? Am I missing something here? Or just more exaggeration, lies and hyperbole.
4. Claims He Alone Can Fix Everything. Bad choice of words on his part. But one only has to read his RNC acceptance speech to know what he really means:

Together, we will lead our party back to the White House, and we will lead our country back to safety, prosperity, and peace. We will be a country of generosity and warmth. But we will also be a country of law and order.
I AM YOUR VOICE.
I have joined the political arena so that the powerful can no longer beat up on people that cannot defend themselves. Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it. I have seen firsthand how the system is rigged against our citizens, just like it was rigged against Bernie Sanders – he never had a chance.
We Will Make America Proud Again.

We Will Make America Safe Again.

And We Will Make America Great Again.

Donald Trumps RNC Acceptance Speech

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2016 Nov 28 11:36

Interesting debate, keep it up you two.

So far I'm more persuaded that WO is on the right track. Yes, I see the signs of sick authoritarianism and bigotry in Trump and all his designees for a new government.

I ran across this article in The Atlantic and think it pretty well hits the nail on the head.