Your Election May Last more than 4 Hours

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Coondog

Re: Your Election May Last more than 4 Hours

Postby Coondog » 2015 Aug 08 14:11

Big Bux

We can agree that they are all rank.

Crux

Where the wild world of micro-organisms have you been hiding?

Not sure what your criteria is, but it might be agreed that Ben Carson conducted himself in the most 'presidential manner'. Separate that from some of his more absurd statements and he still has no chance because he's a republican and he's..........{another blank to fill in}

Trump is Trump and Rubio talks too fast.

Kasich plays well in Ohio and the rest might as well have been in the earlier debate.

Coondog :typ:

25 million and one

Raiz

Postby Raiz » 2015 Aug 09 09:02

I felt very differently about Ben Carson. He doesn't seem like a strong enough leader to run our country. He was too soft spoken.

While I don't think he did the absolute best in the debate, I still think Rand Paul would be the best president of the group.

Crux

Watch his NPB speech Raiz

Postby Crux » 2015 Aug 09 09:29

Hello Raiz and welcome. Rand was one of my top picks and still is. I would trust him enough to feel good about giving him a shot.

On Carson, yes, he is soft spoken. He is a super smart NON politician. Have you ever watched his National Prayer Breakfast speech in which he laid out nicely and simply his social political views? You might watch it. I felt Carson was refreshing in the debate. He comes across as humble. I trust he would surround himself with good advisers and make well informed and principled decisions. I like his background, and his conclusions in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpiryahOspY&safe=active

Crux

Top Shelf

Postby Crux » 2015 Aug 09 09:34

Raiz I hope you and everyone will watch the Carson speech. It is an amazing National historical touchstone. Brilliant and entertaining...

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2015 Aug 09 17:13

Fox on the Run.jpg
Fox on the Run.jpg (26.28 KiB) Viewed 2406 times

Crux

Postby Crux » 2015 Aug 10 16:24

Crux wrote:That debate drew 25 million, shattering records, and did not fail to entertain. I listened closely to the whole thing on the radio.

I would group them into top, middle and the bottom:

Carson
Trump
Rubio

Cruz...

Interesting that my first four mentioned all have received bumps up in the polls post debate, along with Carli Fiorini, and the one guy I FORGOT, Lindsey Graham has FALLEN to less than 1%. I guess I heard them right. Carli is impressive to listen to. She can roll with the punches.

Crux

Other than the next great depression...

Postby Crux » 2015 Aug 13 18:48

This is the best thread going right now, Right? :hum:

If you have not rejected Hillary as worthy of your vote, you aren't paying attention.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... l-records/

"H.R. Clinton is perhaps criminally negligent and unsuited to be President?"

Forbid the thought... -crux

Crux

Postby Crux » 2015 Aug 17 17:35

Is Hillary sunk yet? 305 classified emails so far.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2015 Aug 18 13:29

Bush E-mail.jpg
Bush E-mail.jpg (26.95 KiB) Viewed 2414 times

The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007 during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government. Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Act of 1978, and the Hatch Act.[1] Over 5 million emails may have been lost or deleted.[2][3] Greg Palast claims to have come up with 500 of the Karl Rove lost emails, leading to damaging allegations.[4] In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been deleted.[5]

The administration officials had been using a private Internet domain, called gwb43.com, owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee,[6] for various communications of unknown content or purpose. The domain name is an acronym standing for "George W. Bush, 43rd" President of the United States. The server came public when it was discovered that J. Scott Jennings, the White House's deputy director of political affairs, was using a gwb43.com email address to discuss the firing of the U.S. attorney for Arkansas.[7] Communications by federal employees were also found on georgewbush.com (registered to "Bush-Cheney '04, Inc."[8]) and rnchq.org (registered to "Republican National Committee"[9]), but, unlike these two servers, gwb43.com has no Web server connected to it — it is used only for email.[10]

Crux

ho ho ho

Postby Crux » 2015 Aug 18 17:52

Bush... WHAAAA!!!

it's 2015 and H. Rod Clinton is running for the Presidency.

I think the Nation will focus on her current problem much more than what may have happened with Bush.

nudgewink

Postby nudgewink » 2015 Aug 18 22:50

Still very much alive:
Domain Name: GWB43.COM
Registry Domain ID: 110040710_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://networksolutions.com
Updated Date: 2015-01-29T00:00:14Z
Creation Date: 2004-01-16T20:09:47Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-01-16T05:00:00Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
Registrant Name: Republican National Committee
Registrant Organization: Republican National Committee
Registrant Street: 310 First Street SE
Registrant City: Washington
Registrant State/Province: DC
Registrant Postal Code: 20003
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2028638500
Registrant Fax: +1.2028638851

So if email server data were deleted, it would have had to be intentional.
The mistakes of the past are unimportant to Republicans. If they are their own.
Now those of Democrats, that's another matter. BENGHAZI !!!

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2015 Aug 19 13:37

The point was.........hardly anybody remembers how little attention was afforded to Bush's intentional e-mail subterfuge, if the incident registers at all.

Republicans will hound Clinton, like the dogs they are, over Benghazi (nothing there) to e-mail servers (nothing there either) until it ends up where all of the spurious republican investigations lead......under Bill's desk.

Hillary may have lost some of her Pizzaz over the years, as have we all, but she's experienced, capable and, most importantly, not a republican. Little else matters.

Coondog :beer:

Crux

Hillary is DONE

Postby Crux » 2015 Aug 19 21:48

Drudge is fantastic: "WHIPEWATER: Phones of Hillary Pals Flushed" speaking on top aides to Bill's wife, Huma Abedeen one of them...

You know HUMA right? Weiner's wife? What a couple of pairs!

Huma and Anthony
Hillary and Bill

PERFECT progressive so called liberal power couples and all their attendant escapades. Those two women deserve each other!

Then there is coondog. "Hillary has lost her PIZZAZ like many of us" or some lame crap.

Some of us NEVER shone like Hill, Bill, Huma and Wiener.

Crux

So much hatred against WHITE PEOPLE

Postby Crux » 2015 Aug 31 16:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT2e8RIcXNM

ALL LIVES MATTER...unfortunately the Democratic Party has OFFICIALLY EMBRACED the "black lives matter" social justice movement.

I like what this 27 year old Marine has to say about the bigoted BLM movement. He is joined by a whole chorus of rational black voices.

Recent polling suggests there is not even a majority of the black community that supports the whiney BLM movement. Amazing.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2015 Sep 09 22:06

trump-kiss.jpg
trump-kiss.jpg (27.24 KiB) Viewed 2417 times

Crux

The Main Event last night?

Postby Crux » 2015 Sep 17 07:43

The top 3 in the debate last night?

Clearly Fiorina, Rubio and Cruz.

I put Cristie and Carson next in that order. Trump really looked bad. Sounded bad. Was bad. Paul is faded.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2015 Sep 17 12:36

Ran out of cotton candy before the end, but one can give Fiorina credit for handling both substantive issues and playground nonsense with gravitas and seemingly informed responses sorely lacking in the male contingency.

The countries Rubio doesn't want to go to war with can be counted on one hand. Cruz is a complete idiot and a foreigner to boot.

Trump looked bored and uninspired talking to a crowd of non-supporters. Carson and Kasich sounded too reasonable to get nominated. Walker is dead meat.

Christie is a criminal, so he probably still has a chance.

All in all, nothing to inspire a good liberal to vote for them.

Coondog :sleepy:

nudgewink

Postby nudgewink » 2015 Sep 18 23:36

It amazes me that these Republican clowns dare show their faces. So much of what they say is idiotic and/or untrue.

They seem to be in a contest with each other, not to be seen as the best, but to be seen as the worst ... through scaremongering, xenophobia, insulting women and minorities, abolishing fundamental Constitutional freedoms, and telling outright lies.

This sums up the sad situation well.

:suicide:

Trend Setter

Postby Trend Setter » 2015 Sep 19 10:27

Another irony: perhaps the brightest among this collection of dim bulbs gets the prize for the dumbest statement.

carlylie.jpg
carlylie.jpg (85.5 KiB) Viewed 2407 times

Crux

DRUDGE headlines

Postby Crux » 2015 Oct 16 13:46

Feds Collect RECORD $3,248,723,000,000 in Taxes For '15...

$21,833 Per Worker...

Still Run $438,900,000,000 Billion Deficit...

Yet, according to the Dems the "rich" don't pay their fair share. The disconnect to the fiscal reality is always jarring.
$22,000 in taxes as extrapolated PER WORKER?? Who do you think is paying this money? Yes. THE RICH. Understand?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Federal Government, and the Democrat Party, if you watched their debate, is out of good ideas. This Country is BROKE.

94,000,000 (ninety four million) Americans are NOT WORKING. This is a great depression hidden by a welfare state and EBT cards...