NINTY NINE PERCENT

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

NINTY NINE POINT NINE NINE PERCENT??

Postby Crux » 2013 Nov 15 14:26

Fangz, tyranny great and small must be taken on my friend.
Apply your reasoning more broadly and we might be able to actually COMMUNICATE...

fangz1956

Re: NINTY NINE PERCENT

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Nov 24 10:13

Obama's Dangerous International Deal

This perspective is from the Right....and it doesn't differ from the perspective from the Left. This whole thing reeks of crony capitalism at its very worst all while taking away the power of the people and their elected representatives in matters of accountability, intellectual property, and labor....just to name a few.

The only good news here (as of this writing) is that there a good number of folks in Congress (all Parties) who stand opposed to the resurrection of Fast Track. I urge you to read what is available via what documents have been leaked, educate yourself, and then contact your Congressional representatives and Obama & work to put a stop to this nightmare in the making. NAFTA on steroids? Absolutely!

:curse:
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Crux

Now it's the NINETY percent.

Postby Crux » 2016 Sep 07 14:17

Hillary is telling us all she will raise taxes on the top 10%.
All tax hikes, get paid by all of us. They roll down hill folks.

This is serious. This has to stop. VOTE TRUMP.

Wise One

Re: Now it's the NINETY percent.

Postby Wise One » 2016 Sep 07 14:38

Crux wrote:Hillary is telling us all she will raise taxes on the top 10%.
All tax hikes, get paid by all of us. They roll down hill folks.

Good policy, I'm for it. As for your "roll downhill" remark, it's bunk.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

When will it be the top 50%?

Postby Crux » 2016 Sep 07 15:16

It is never enough, the private wealth and opportunity, that you and the progressive caretakers and bigots are willing to seize, consume, and doll out as tokens to the masses you don't respect. Autocratic government and arrogant elites ceaselessly build the bureaucracy, chew up the money and the folks who are simply sustained get just a portion. Choke the productive, tax the risk takers and responsible and maintain the status quo.

50 years of the war on poverty and the percentage of poor is the same or worse. Oh.
I was NEVER confused that YOU SUPPORT raising taxes on the top 10%. You are easy.

Crux

New statistical information

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 03 11:05

Well, sort of. We still do know that the top 20% or 1-in-5 taxpayers pay 95% of the tax.

The GOP is putting out their House tax plan and guess what? There is a hidden 46% bracket. If you make $1,000,000 in taxable income, the next $200,000 you make gets hit with a 6% tax. Whoa. I hope you all make a million this year, or a million-two. I'll be happy 1/30th that and carry on.

Quite smoking cigarettes, eat right, and exercise, don't smoke that dope, nor drink so much, and get off those meds, you'll "make" even more...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

...how about that stock market, that unemployment rate, that GDP, that consumer confidence, that TRUMP. :beer: