Texas / R. Perry (R)

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

Dear Corndog and Giggler,

Postby Crux » 2013 Jul 11 20:51

Seriously, I am not even inclined to read another of Gigglers Happy Pills. You two are really a couple of incompetants. And AO... :turn: :turn: ...You might be clever, or even educated, but informed? Discerning? Critical thinkers? REASONABLE???

Any of you. Who are you sometimes? Above it all? Fair minded? Caring?

GROW UP! Talk about stones? You guys are lightweights...

I got the old "horses ass" joke from corn... :turn: ...and the :turn: ... (ao :shakeh: )

...careful... Uji might smite thee. :police:

Now I don't know who some comedian is, Andy Borowitz on some who cares couture' New Yorker. What...?

OPINION PIECE? A satirical? Serious? RELEVANT REALITY BASED CRITIQUE ABOUT RICK PERRY(R)Governor,Texan??? :turn:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You two after all this time are FLUFF. So wrong on facts. So lost on equality under the law. So blind to the objective...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

And Fangz :dontknow: You are a characterization of ideology. Killing babies in the womb at 20, 24, 26 weeks. What.

zero

shew

I mean I could read it and comment but amidst all the more important CRAP going on, I would be what....

Barking up the wrong TREE?
Patting my little lost brother on the head?

Seriously. Do you guys WORK? (corndog and giggler...I presume Fangz and AO to have actual JOBS)
You gaming the system yourselves or something? (all of you) You two (4) are incredible....

harrrumph

:clap:

Coondog

Re: Texas / R. Perry (R)

Postby Coondog » 2013 Jul 12 12:03

If you recall, the Texas legislature originally combined their draconian abortion bill with one that banned sharia law.

They separated them, not because abortion restrictions were oh so more relavent to motorcycles, but because banning both sharia law and women's health clinics in the same bill was inherently contradictory.

In Texas, sharia law is abhored only when practiced by Muslims. Same law applied by good ole boys against women.....OK, Partner!

Coondog :beatdead:

Keep walking through that door backwards. Nobody will need to ask what you'll have........they'll know when they see you coming.

Crux

corn corn corn

Postby Crux » 2013 Jul 12 15:58

You really are a piece of work... No one in Texas is BANNING WOMEN'S HEALTH CLINICS!!!

PERIOD Roe v. Wade is LAW.

Fool :tiphat:

On Sharia. Sharia LAW is anti liberty, anti freewill, anti WOMAN and anti American, Corn. Wake up Buddy...

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2013 Jul 12 16:37

Crux

Yup, sounds just like Amy P.

Postby Crux » 2013 Jul 13 07:51

Yes I read reports of tampons, jars of urine and feces, bricks and condoms being confiscated.

I believe State Capitol police might have let the ladies with red paint on the lower centers of their white shirts KEEP their tampons just so long as they were not used. All this STUFF, is really a bit understandable. Knowing that the condoms and tampons and MAXI pads (if unused and in their factory sealed wrapping) would only LITTER the capitol building, and not really FOUL it, the powers that be relented...

Now the Police CONTINUED to collect the jars of bodily waste and the bricks.

Merely peaceful protestors... :bricks:

Amy you are always a JOY.

:angel5:

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Jul 13 14:15

Re: Texas weighs ban on women.

OK juggler, Don't try to pretend that you don't understand that those remarks about women were tongue in cheak.

Something that I don't understand is the contempt that many of the people on this forum seem to have for the following.
People who believe in god, and say so.
People that think that the constitution should be followed by our congress, president and supreme court.
people who think that unborn babies should not be killed, but people who commit murder should be killed.
Republicans.
Tea party members.
And anyone who does not agree with their views on any of the above.

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2013 Jul 13 18:07

cannoneer wrote:Re: Texas weighs ban on women. Don't try to pretend that you don't understand that those remarks about women were tongue in cheak.
Can't speak for others, but here's what I think. Radical conservatives are so literal-minded, mostly lacking any capacity to distinguish satire from fact.
cannoneer wrote:Something that I don't understand is the contempt that many of the people on this forum seem to have for the following.
People who believe in god, and say so.
I've seen nothing conveying contempt for the religious but I have seen much contempt by the religious directed at others. The Constitution guarantees freedom of religion to all individuals, and protects them from state-sanctioned religion.
cannoneer wrote:People that think that the constitution should be followed by our congress, president and supreme court.
Nonsense, that hasn't happened here.
cannoneer wrote:people who think that unborn babies should not be killed, but people who commit murder should be killed.
"Unborn baby" is a loaded term, like "death tax." It's about individual freedom, that of the pregnant female, and health care decisions made by doctors rather than the state. And there are many valid reasons for skepticism over the morality and efficacy of the death penalty.
cannoneer wrote:Republicans. Tea party members. And anyone who does not agree with their views on any of the above.
I wouldn't describe what I've seen here so much as "contempt." It's more like "disagreement" and holding different views. Conservatives are notoriously intolerant of views other than their own.

Crux

Not the brightest bulb?

Postby Crux » 2013 Jul 13 19:18

Neck-aint-red wrote:
cannoneer wrote:people who think that unborn babies should not be killed, but people who commit murder should be killed.
"Unborn baby" is a loaded term, like "death tax." It's about individual freedom, that of the pregnant female, and health care decisions made by doctors rather than the state. And there are many valid reasons for skepticism over the morality and efficacy of the death penalty.

Stunning. So there are "many valid reasons for skepticism over the morality...of the death penalty"?

Neck, is there not any valid moral reason to stop the killing of thousands of HEALTHY babies in the womb during THIRD trimester abortions? Loaded? UNBORN baby? How is it loaded to call a baby that could live OUTSIDE the womb, "unborn".

It is a great denial of humanity and heart to refer so rigidly to FETUSES. Amazing... :shakeh:

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Jul 13 19:20

neckain'tred must not really read all of the posts. At least not the ones by his friends that are of like mind with him.

Crux

Dear Fangz,

Postby Crux » 2013 Jul 14 09:31

You are literally losing it! You really should consider a move to like, New York, Massachusetts, or California or something.
Texas has you in such a twist I can not believe Virginia could possibly be satisfying to you. New Jersey beckons. Lordy...

You satirical Elf! :pompom: I can see the Giggler developing quite the CRUSH on you, all those silly little graphics and such.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2015 May 07 15:24

Just when you think Texans can't get any nuttier, they go and get even nuttier ...

1Centrist

Postby 1Centrist » 2015 May 19 10:46

When Washington interferes it's apocalyptic, but when Austin does it .... Can individual political entities in the state secede?
AUSTIN, Texas, May 19 (UPI) -- The governor of Texas has seized control of the energy narrative in the state by passing a ban on local measures against fracking, advocacy groups said.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed a bill into law that prevents city-level ordinances against hydraulic fracturing. Abbott said the bill does a "profound job" of protecting property owners from the "heavy hand" of local regulation.
http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resources/2015/05/19/Texas-ban-on-fracking-bans-criticized/8201432040232/?spt=hs&or=er

I guess I could have put this in the "Hypocrisy Republican Style" thread.
:shakeh:

Crux

Lesson One

Postby Crux » 2015 May 20 13:24

"Texas Mineral Rights have a long history going back to the time when Texas was under the Spanish and Mexican flags. Texas mineral rights are even written in the state’s constitutions of 1869 and 1876. Under current Texas law, mineral rights can be severed from the surface rights and sold and transferred as a separate unit.

Also, Texas mineral rights may be produced by the owner or leased to an oil and gas company for production. Two-thirds of the counties in Texas produce oil or gas for their mineral rights owners.
The first oil well in the state of Texas was the Spindletop discovered in 1901 south of Beaumont, Texas"

1Centrist

Postby 1Centrist » 2015 Jun 18 17:03

I'm truly shocked the Texas State Government would prohibit these license plates in the first place. And then ...Thomas votes with the liberals. (Centrist swoons and hits the floor)

Supreme Court: Texas can ban confederate flag license plate

WASHINGTON, June 18 (UPI) -- The U.S. Supreme Court ruled Thursday that Texas can refuse a license plate that features the confederate flag, rejecting a free-speech challenge from a heritage group.

Justice Clarence Thomas, seen as conservative, joined the four liberal justices in agreeing the flag can be kept off Texas license plates after the Sons of Confederate Veterans sought a plate with the flag and its logo.

Crux

Question: What's Rick got to do with it?

Postby Crux » 2015 Jun 18 20:57

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=314

The above would have been a better place to comment. JMHO

Bigbux Stogeychomper

Postby Bigbux Stogeychomper » 2016 Aug 18 21:36

Waal, this dang thing done proved once 'n fer all that Texas is the best dang place in the world.

The rest o' them pretenders might as well throw in the towel, Texas done took the cake. Suck it, NC & SC & LA & OK & FL.

:hail:

Crux

BBSC

Postby Crux » 2016 Aug 19 10:04

Lame.

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2016 Aug 20 15:46

This one is hilarious, and entirely to be expected with lamebrains carrying guns everywhere.

Maybe Texas, most severely afflicted with such lamebrains, will flush them out with their own stupidity?

:clap:

Crux

I'll bite.

Postby Crux » 2016 Aug 21 21:59

What we have here is whats called a negligent discharge. The article references a .357 revolver in the waist band or pocket.

Almost certainly the gun was not properly holstered. Handguns carried on the body need a properly fit holster that fully covers the trigger guard
and trigger. This fellow doesn't seem to have had one. Again this is a NEGLIGENT discharge, not what some would call an ACCIDENTAL discharge.

We are meant to LEARN from others mistakes, or learn from our own.... :2cent:

nudgewink

Postby nudgewink » 2016 Aug 22 13:38

Negligent discharge? Whatta load of crap.

The problem is that assholes are carrying around loaded guns.

Stop it already!

:beatdead: