Texas / R. Perry (R)

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

Texas / R. Perry (R)

Postby Crux » 2011 Aug 31 17:05

I have said here, this is the next President. He will be a fine Executive. I can not WAIT to get rid of BO.

Here is a clip of Perry SURE to get a reaction, depending upon your perspective, so enjoy. :cool:
The Governor of Texas mixing with the Citizenry at the shooting range, and giving some really good advice.
I don't like that ladies left thumb over her right wrist as she is asking for some SLIDE SWIPE.
He does show her to properly put "thumbs forward", but she crosses over her right wrist again...
Good thing she has skinny digits! She only has to lose a little skin once, and she will learn not to do that again... :gun2:

The American People have lost a little skin these last 3 years and I look for them to learn from their mistake as well.

crux
crux identifies with American Principles. Personal Liberty, Respect and Limited government.
He is a classic liberal, a libertarian at heart, and a conservative in the classical sense...

Sam

Re: R. Perry (R)

Postby Sam » 2011 Aug 31 18:37

I like Perry he seems to be a real stand up kind of guy. I have been reading about him, he understands those who struggle to make a living as he came from a very poor family. Somethig I can relate to. I am hoping and praying he makes it to the Presidency.
Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as
"extremists

Buck Turgidson

Postby Buck Turgidson » 2011 Aug 31 22:11

Heaven help us if you get your wish, the disaster that was George W. Bush would be multiplied by a hundred.

Sam

Postby Sam » 2011 Sep 01 07:27

Can't be any worse than what we already have.
Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as
"extremists

Crux

The man Perry faces...

Postby Crux » 2011 Sep 01 18:14

crux identifies with American Principles. Personal Liberty, Respect and Limited government.
He is a classic liberal, a libertarian at heart, and a conservative in the classical sense...

Coondog

Ignorance.........

Postby Coondog » 2011 Sep 02 13:33

.........is not as fashionable as you seem to believe.

It doesn't bother me if you post this sort of goat tripe just to annoy me. It does worry me that you might actually subscribe to such nonsense. In which case.....I sort of do have some pity.

Coondog

Of course, I have pity for rabid racoons, too, but............ :gun2: :toothy9.:

Crux

Tell it to the author.

Postby Crux » 2011 Sep 02 13:45

Lawrence Sellin
Most recent columns

© Canada Free Press 2011

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a recently retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve. He is a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. receives hate mail at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have to be disturbed by the CBC's rhetoric. You do not have to find fault with the Congressional BLACK Caucus calling the Tea Party "rascists". You do not have to wonder at the black flash mobs... Just party on DUDE.

Coondog

Great!

Postby Coondog » 2011 Sep 02 14:14

I hope he recovers from his Head Injuries!

Coondog :laughing:

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2011 Sep 22 11:11

Conservative hysteria has erupted over Ben & Jerry's new Schweddy Balls ice cream flavor (from the hilarious SNL skit).

Word is just in that the company has responded by announcing its next new flavor, Rick Perry's Nuts

mayceegreene

Re: Obamacare VA style

Postby mayceegreene » 2013 Mar 22 04:26

The federal government has no constitutional basis for requiring states to implement federal law. That's why the "choice" aspect for establishing the exchanges. I live in Texas, and I support Perry's actions in this matter. The illusion of "state control" in the exchanges is just that - an illusion. The federal government will dictate exactly what insurance products can be sold at what price, as well as the requirements for the exchanges themselves. Talk about a losing proposition. Medicaid's "maintenance of effort" requirements illustrate just what a quagmire states get into when they enter these kinds of arrangements with DC.
visit assisted living for more information

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 Mar 22 11:45

Come, now, Wise One.

Let's not be so hard on the secessionists.

I would simply invoke the name of a good old Rockbridge County boy who was instrumental in bringing Texas into the Union.

Sam Houston

Good old Sam! He worked hard to make sure Texas became part of the Union rather than becoming some renegade pile of desert between the US and Mexico.

So much so, he refused to take part in the unpleasantries of the 1860's.

Sam understood that an independent nation of Texans would be just too much wildness and wooliness to go it alone without association with calmer, saner and more grounded folks of higher book learning.

Texans, today, have forgotten much of their illustrious past. Hopefully, they will read some of those old history books, from back before they were biblically revised, and come to appreciate how much big government has done for them...before we have to build that danged fence along their northern boundary.

After all, somehow, the Oklahoma City Cowboys just doesn't sound so much like an NFL team. More like some musical guests on the 700 club.

Coondog :tiphat:

And who would take the Houston Texans? Puerto Rico?

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Jul 06 13:21

I believe time will tell that the idoits who voted for the monster referred to as Obamacare without even reading it have forced on this nation a law that is more destructive than helpful.
As for your insults to Rick Perry, Texas and Texans I'll just consider the source.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2013 Jul 09 12:39

Andy Borowitz in the New Yorker wrote:Rick Perry: Time to Pass Mantle to New Generation of Boneheads

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Jul 10 12:24

Just a comedian trying to make a joke. Once again one must consider the source.

Crux

Juggler is a COMEDIAN?

Postby Crux » 2013 Jul 10 15:20

I thought he was a somewhat shallow, not very well informed little brother of mine... You don't pick your family!

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Jul 10 20:35

Not juggler, Andy Borowitz is a Comedian but I don't think either one of them is funny

Coondog

Amusement?

Postby Coondog » 2013 Jul 11 12:39

Horse walks into a bar
Bartender says 'Why the long face?'

Horse walks into a bar backwards.
Bartender says "What'll you have, crux?'

Now...........that's funny! :laughing:

Coondog

Dawg jokes will be recieved with the same spirit and good sense of humor

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2013 Jul 11 13:49

:turn:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Casting stones....

Postby Crux » 2013 Jul 11 19:30

Oh the high mindedness (as in STONED)..... :sleepy:

I really am amazed sometimes at how really shallow some are here....

Juggler

Re: Texas / R. Perry (R)

Postby Juggler » 2013 Jul 11 20:40

With a couple of victories under their belt, Texas Republicans are on a roll and are taking it to a new level.

Texas Weighs Ban on Women