Sweetheart of the Rodeo

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Coondog
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sweetheart of the Rodeo

Postby Coondog » 2011 Mar 30 11:50

Juggler

Re: Sweetheart of the Rodeo

Postby Juggler » 2011 Mar 30 19:47

Image Image

Coondog

An empty tea cup for Sarah

Postby Coondog » 2011 Mar 31 14:25

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2011 Mar 31 16:53

Silly Sarah is focused like a laser on dollars, as many as possible before the vein she's tapped into is exhausted. That will be soon.

Coy public flirtations with public office are purely for positioning her product in speaker/bookseller/reality TV outlets.

It will soon become clear, even to the idiots who support her, that she has no intention of actually running. Or, if she did, she would be knocked flat faster than you can say "Grizzly!"

They'll then find another idiot and move on to champion that one.

Coondog

Body Double

Postby Coondog » 2011 Mar 31 19:12

Sarah's understudy, Michelle Bachmann, seems to be taking up the slack.

Now, there's a republican tongue wagger who actually finished out an elected term or two. But, Michelle isn't just amusingly daft....that woman is downright creepy. Sometimes I wake up in the night with that unsettling feeling she's actually lurking over in the dark corner by my water bowl whispering, "Braaaaaains! Must have Braaaaains!."

Puts me right off my Snausages!

Coondog :hiding:

"Look, Ian, these zombies... they scare me. I can't sleep. I'm having nightmares."
--Berengé Zombie Strippers (2008)

P.S. This is not about women. Coondog loves women. This is about things that go bump-wink in the night!

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2012 Aug 29 23:31

Poor Sarah, now just another pretty face .

She was flashy enough to get Roger Ailes to overlook her monumental stupidity, but he's found a who just cannot face a reminder of silly-Sarah on what is now his propaganda organ.

Hmmm ... maybe Roger is re-thinking his same-sex aversion.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2014 Oct 14 16:26

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2014 Oct 22 18:59

Crux

War on Women

Postby Crux » 2014 Oct 22 20:22

The war, if there is one, is a war on CONSERVATIVE women. Speaking of WEALTH and PRIVILEGE and generational WEALTH, versus the common man,
witness the race for governor in Wisconsin. Scott Walker, ABLE and EFFECTIVE republican governor never graduated from college, and his opponent???

Democrat challenger is RICH RICH RICH. She was BORN into wealth. Remember the line about George Bush born with a silver spoon in his mouth?
The double standard hypocritical crap that flows constantly from so-called liberals is farcical. Like the "wealth gap", Democrats like Pelosi disgust.

http://host.madison.com/news/local/writ ... 963f4.html

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing wealth, or Burke for being rich. I could care less, but I am chastising the double standard and Progressive schtick.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2014 Oct 23 00:44

Wrong.

There is no war on conservative women, but I concede there is a war on stupid and evil people, whether they be male or female.

I'm at war with Silly Sarah and Muddleheaded Michele because they are dumb, dishonest, and malevolent. I'm at peace with Peggy Noonan, although I frequently disagree with her opinions, because she has a head on her shoulders rather than up her ass.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Ohh-kay...

Postby Crux » 2014 Oct 23 07:37

Are you equally outraged at Pelosi, Wasserman Shultz, and Jackson Lee? No. I didn't think so. What you really demonstrate is meanness.
Moodiness. Foul mouthed anger. I am not feeling love, tolerance or basic human kindness let alone honesty...
:shakeh:

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2014 Oct 23 10:36

Outrage? No, of course not. The first two are admirable women of accomplishment, courage and distinction.

The latter I'd never heard of, did a little , and find she's probably mostly OK, although I probably wouldn't want to work for her.

Coondog

Kids Today

Postby Coondog » 2014 Oct 23 10:49

Crux

Lampoon Thyself

Postby Crux » 2014 Oct 23 20:42

Juggler

Re: Lampoon Thyself

Postby Juggler » 2014 Oct 24 18:48

Kevsky

Re: Lame Comparison Attempt

Postby Kevsky » 2014 Oct 26 08:30

Coondog

Chickenshirt!

Postby Coondog » 2014 Oct 27 09:45

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2015 Jan 26 17:07

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2015 Jan 26 17:49

Yep, she's a cartoon character who seems to have found a niche. Most of us would wish she would go home to Wasilla and never be heard from again, but she gives liberals the derisive laughs they love to laugh, and radical conservatives all the FoxTV's scripted talking points they lust for.

I acknowledge her physical attractiveness and have little doubt that when she loses it our pathetic Sarah will fade to nothingness. Will Sarah become ?

I'm partially sympathetic to Kevsky's slant on Biden even though I don't quite put him in the box of evil that contains so many other corrupt goons running about messing up our lives. Yes, power and money do carry undue influence and Biden may not have been 100% successful in resisting its allure. Power corrupts, damn near everybody to one extent or another.

Hell, I should know. I once competed for a senior policy/management job that all swore was genuinely open to the best qualified professional and was not politically "wired." They lied. The decision official was from Delaware, appointed by Obama with Biden's support. He selected a former Biden staffer with waaaay less education, experience, knowledge, and accomplishment in the subject area. Not just sour grapes ... any of my truly professional and nonpolitical competitors would have been great alternatives.

Coondog

physical attractiveness ?

Postby Coondog » 2015 Jan 27 17:17