Planned Parenthood or the A word...

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

Fangz, DUDE...

Postby Crux » 2013 Jul 12 15:42

I am a father more than once my friend... Look, you still have not answered the question, and even according to PP, and the article in SLATE, quote, "Why do SOME women wait so long? The answer is that comprehensive fetal testing, such as anatomical sonograms and ultrasounds of the heart, are typically performed just before 20 weeks of gestation..."

SOME, dearest Fangz. So, if 1% of a million abortions are late term, or, 10,000, and only SOME are because of a congenital defect or life impairing problem with the baby, how many thousands of babies are killed strictly as "birth control"???

Might you sympathize with these unique souls?
Thousands, anyway??? :dontknow:

fangz1956

Re: Planned Parenthood or the A word...

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Jul 13 10:49

Why Would Anyone Want to be a Woman?
Are you boys thinking and rethinking yet? Are you ashamed of what you are allowing to happen to women in this country?? Do we scare you????? We must since some of you are yet clueless regarding the big picture. Maybe I could put one or two of you under the heel of my stiletto and see how you like the feeling of oppression. Oh, that's right!!! Only sluts wear stilettos!!!!!!!

:razz:

Nope......not backin' down until the women of this country get this thing turned around and each of us is free from the bootheels of hysterical, misogynistic men!!!!
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Crux

...between Neck and Fangz...

Postby Crux » 2013 Jul 13 18:50

I no longer have any idea who Fangz is talking to. If she is talking to me, I have no idea WHAT I am supposedly allowing to happen to women in this country... The words unhinged, not lucid, and manic come to mind. Seriously.

Neck seems not to have any understanding of what a baby is. Unborn, born or otherwise. Kind of like an un-eated sandwich vs the one you ate, or an unwashed car vs the one you washed. The unborn baby vs the one that is born.

Of PARTIALLY born, right? I really am at a loss to understand you two clearly. :sleepy:

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Jul 14 07:33

Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Jul 15 11:03

Both sides of this question are pro choice.
It's simple really.
It's a choice.
Except for rape women are not being forced to have sex.
Choose to have sex or choose not to have sex.
Choose to use birth control or choose not to use birth control.
When pregnancy occures as a result of the choice to have sex, the following choice is made.
Choose to have the baby or choose to kill the baby.
I agree that a woman should have control over her own body.
However, the baby in the womb is not part of the woman's body. only a temporary guest.

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Jul 15 11:17

You are so far out of reality, it's laughable. Obviously, you know nothing of science and how a fetus actually develops. Jeez!!!!

:tongue3:

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 Jul 15 11:53

However, the baby in the womb is not part of the woman's body. only a temporary guest.

That's an odd statement! It conjures up many questions.

Does that mean an unwanted pregnancy is something akin to a home invasion? In that case, conservatives should, and usually do, support the right of the property owner to lethally resist/repel such intruders.

How long must unwanted guests be tolerated before they are required to fork over a portion of the rent?

Should these unemployed, unable to work guests be eligible for government welfare assistance? If not, is that because they don't have birth certificates?

If it's not part of the body, why does it have a belly button?

What part of Loonyville defines forever as a temporary condition?

Many more questions along those lines come to mind, but............this is really a stupid concept, ain't it?

Coondog :hum:

Maybe this temporary guest program needs more study.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2013 Jul 15 12:27

Very sharp, Coonie.
The only thing you omitted was the fetus's status as an undocumented resident.
Why do Republicans not cry for Immediate Deportation?
And Obama should be impeached for not building an impenetrable wall around the borders of US females' points of entry.
See? It's all Obama's fault.
It always is.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Jul 15 13:16

You folks are mistaken,
The womans body is a life support system for the "BABY"

Crux

How about a baby at 24 weeks then???

Postby Crux » 2013 Jul 15 23:04

SO SNOOTY!!! :razz: Jeez.... Harshing on cannoneer...

fangz1956 wrote:You are so far out of reality, it's laughable. Obviously, you know nothing of science and how a fetus actually develops. Jeez!!!!

:tongue3:

Fangz is an EXPERT on fetal development and would be familiar with the reality of the 24 week old baby, right???

https://www.google.com/search?q=baby+at ... 24&bih=631

Looks like a baby to me!

This 24 week old baby is capable of living outside the womb, right Fangz?

Fangz, why don't you have a little sympathy for the efforts to protect THOUSANDS of HEALTHY babies?
By your own inferences and assertions you have acknowledged that these thousands of healthy babies are killed,
by poison needle or D&E (disection and extraction). Might we protect them Fangz and promote a culture of LIFE?

The mom can not kill this child one second after it is BORN. Why can she choose to "abort" this child?

This is another question you will likely not answer. Might you try????

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Jul 16 02:21

Coondog,
The only stupid thing is your reply to my post.
Do you contend that the baby is part of the mothers body?
You wrote "What kind of a loonyville defines forever as a temporary condition?" it only lasts nine months stupid.
The bellybutton is hooked to the placenta. It's part of the life support system that the mothers body provides.
Your jokes are really not funny.
And fangz 1956,
You are the uninformed one.
What part of my post isn't correct?

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 Jul 16 10:48

The womans body is a life support system for the "BABY"

Yep! That's what women are! In Neanderthal World!

it only lasts nine months stupid.

So, it's OK to leave it in a dumpster after the woman's sole purpose has been fulfilled since, according to crux, it is perfectly capable of taking care of itself outside the womb?

Speaking of whom:

The mom can not kill this child one second after it is BORN

Unless she uses a firearm and claims self defense! :gun2: :baby:

Coondog

Take time to think about what you're saying......maybe while you're drawing pictures of animals on the walls of your Cave.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Jul 16 13:14

Are you really that stupid coondog?

The discussion is only about a womans body during pregnancy.

Which is a wonderful thing if you give it some thought.

Have you ever watched the birth of a baby?

It appears that if you have no answer to a point your only recourse seems to be to ridicule, so maybe you really are that stupid.

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2013 Jul 18 13:56

Yes, everybody has an opinion on these subjects, but things would probably be better for everybody if ....
  • Females set public policy regarding their reproductive systems
  • Males set public policy regarding prostate and penus health.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 Jul 18 15:34

Amy

It would probably be better if FEMALES set public policy on EVERYTHING that doesn't have to do with Poker or Golf.

Coondog :pompom:

Crux

The perfect progressive male?

Postby Crux » 2013 Jul 19 08:20

You trying to get lucky Dog?

Poser...

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Jul 31 15:33

Crux

For those who care...

Postby Crux » 2013 Aug 08 22:55

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... about.html

Now, Kristen Powers is NO conservative. Nor is she a pushover. She is a capable LIB. But guess what?
She understands what tired old Fangz and tired old Amy P. and the paragons of progressive male-dum here DO NOT GET.

Pay attention and care to figure out this issue. Or don't. Wendy Davis of Texas hasn't. Maybe you could do better?

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 Aug 09 14:15

Apparently neither you nor Ms Powers do either.

One has nothng to do with the other.

More false equivalency? No thanks!

:hammer: Coondog

Crux

Clueless Drivel?

Postby Crux » 2013 Aug 09 16:12

The Gosnell Case? Oh i know about it. I spoke of it here on this forum. Late term abortion? Yup.

Kristen and I are talking about it. Abortion Clinics and their regulation? Yup. The problem is that YOU corn, Fangst and Amy, and really too many don't wish to deal with the reality of thousands of healthy babies killed by for no other reason than it is a form of "birth control".

I understand the FEAR. That regulating any abortion is a threat to the liberty of ALL abortions. I get that. :coffee:

Too many good folks, men and women see the killing of these viable children as immoral, unethical and well, SICK.

This ain't hard to figure 'dog.