LBGTQ

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

All that?

Postby Crux » 2013 Dec 20 13:49

Bigotry is a matter of perspective certainly. Evil preaches tolerance when it is in the minority it is said, then when it is the majority it suppresses good. It is all a matter of perspective. Call it marriage, make it legal, fight for the right it's all good. Just don't be so troubled that a rather large percentage of folks are disturbed, averse, or contrary to the notion and seek to keep it at bay. That's all.

Neck-aint-red

Re: Gay/ Don't-Ask-Don't-Tell

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2014 Jan 19 22:30

We are special, again.

Virginia is for Lovers.

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2014 Feb 04 19:38

Crux

You are wrong...

Postby Crux » 2014 Feb 04 20:43

"Gay people who want to marry have no desire to redefine marriage in any way"??

Well let's listen to Marsha Gessen, LGBT activist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npxN6mBYs9M
Did you listen? Do you care. The audience CHEERED!! :pompom:

Any thoughts, Amy and Cynthia? :dontknow:

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2014 Feb 05 10:29

Congratulations ... you found an outlier. But, strictly speaking, "abolish" is not the same as "redefine."

I agree with her, in the following sense: In marriages, America should abandon the entanglement of religion and government.

A better system would leave "marriage" wholly to non-government institutions (like churches, etc.). They can adopt whatever cockamamie conditions, restrictions, prejudices, etc. that they like. Go for it. Let a million intolerances bloom.

As a wholly separate system, Government would administer "civil unions" as the only legally recognized joining of couples into a family unit.

Every couple entering into a civil union, and only a civil union, would be recognized as such under the law. Some couples would also choose, voluntarily and under no government imposed conditions whatever, to have religious marriages as a second event.

Exactly this system has been in place in other countries for a long time. It works well.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Anti Gay???

Postby Crux » 2014 Mar 02 14:36

There is a difference certainly between championing traditional man/woman marriage, and being "anti gay". Many folks are indeed opposed to calling gay civil unions "marriage", or even opposed to gay civil unions! I am FINE with gay civil unions and perhaps "antiquated"?, by not wanting to call these unions "marriage", but it is not my hill to die on. I find the issue to be a minor one in the scheme of things, but I do understand the passion.

Too many on the left hyperventilate at folks like me. It is amusing. I came upon this story: The Obama administration has granted a 17 day visa to a VIRULENTLY VIOLENTLY anti-gay Islamic "HOLY" man to tour American Mosques and raise money for Jihadists in Syria. Interesting, because this guy has gone WAY WAY into what one might legitimately call ANTI GAY positioning. Soft on Islamists and HARD on Christians. I see the game.

Please consider reality more carefully my leftist friends....

http://nypost.com/2014/03/02/state-dept ... -into-u-s/

Sweetness 'n Light

Postby Sweetness 'n Light » 2014 May 02 13:13

Somebody told me homosex is now legal here in Virginia and I couldn't believe it so I looked it up on the internet. And its true maybe. Can you believe that?

Well I don't understand it all cause their still fighting a lot about it, but I think the attornity general that got elected last time totally changed everything and just broke the law. The other guy Cuchanelly was fighting real hard to keep marriage between a man and a woman like it really is, everybody knows that, but this new guy just breaks the law like its not even there. He should be arrested and put in solitaire for breaking Gods laws and maybe even executed cause what he did is abomination in the eyes of the Lord, huh?

I remember a long time ago we had another crazy thing when they said marriage between whites and a negro was OK, and lots of us says that's going to make everything go bad and sure enough here we are, and those creepy but#f##kers are about to destroy marriage. Good Christians like me are rising up and you should too like these good Christian people. Don't you think we should keep holy marriage like it is and enforce the laws against breaking it? It's time to incarcerate those imoral homosexers for a long time or even better get them out of our state! Yes, like maybe give them all a bus ticket to San Francisco and force them to go where they belong, huh?

I got lots of other good ideas too so write to me and we can figure out some more good things toghether, huh?

Love and kisses,

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2014 May 03 14:06

usaMarryGun.png
usaMarryGun.png (276.47 KiB) Viewed 4468 times

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2014 Jul 29 08:24

Step by baby step, Virginia is nudging toward entering the 20th century.

Entering the 21st will probably take another 50 years, but for now we'll take what we can get.

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2015 Jun 26 11:53

Well, finally finally we are here. SCOTUS prevailed over four dead-heads (I thought Roberts might be redeemable after his admirable decision on ACA, but he's relapsed to his normal disgusting self.)

Same sex marriage is with us to stay, not only because sanity has prevailed in the courts but also because an irreversible trend in public attitudes has taken place.

Finally, here are some giggles courtesy of the Four Troglodytes.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2015 Jun 26 13:45

Yay, Fangz, and here are two more:

liberty-justice.jpg
liberty-justice.jpg (55.69 KiB) Viewed 4256 times

rainbowPC.jpg
rainbowPC.jpg (17.34 KiB) Viewed 4249 times

Sweetness 'n Light

Postby Sweetness 'n Light » 2015 Jun 27 18:17

What is with you crazy people and all, huh? I see your typing all over the forum about yay gay and stuff and it turns my stomache maybe.

I think it is the same liberals and illegal aileens maybe even using this forum all this time even though I didnt suspect it til now. It is all crazy day when in Rockbridge County everybody says yay to the butf**kers about there sinful lifestyles everybody knows is abombonation unto the Lord.

An how crazy is it that this just happened to happen exactly the same time they attacked our Confederate flag and dishonored our patriotic fourfathers, huh? It is not concidence maybe cause those liberals and aileens have almost taken over everything with the war on Christianity and all, maybe at the same time all mushy over the muslimites terrorists aileens. I think its time we fight back with the guns Obama is trying to take away, and start shooting those people who want to tear down our country and break sanctity marriages, huh?

I was talking to my husband about all this stuff an he used to agree with me on all this stuff but he got really weerd lately and stopped talking about those gays and just kind of grins at me silent like when I talk about it. But he still loves our flag like I do to make honor to the South so we will have it up highest til they pry it from our cold dead hands.

Love and kisses ...

1Centrist

Postby 1Centrist » 2015 Jun 27 20:57

I was talking to my husband about all this stuff an he used to agree with me on all this stuff but he got really weerd lately and stopped talking about those gays and just kind of grins at me silent like when I talk about it.

That often happens when someone spends time in prison. You might want to start exploring your options. :tiphat:

Sweetness 'n Light

Postby Sweetness 'n Light » 2015 Jun 28 08:36

Well I think that is maybe kinda insulting cause its a lie I was in prison, it was only a medical type place over there across the mountains and they didnt do anything to my husband, that just is nonsense maybe cause he just came to visit and pick me up at the end. Where do you get this stuff, huh?

Love and kisses ...

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2015 Sep 05 13:52

Crux

Don't ya think so?

Postby Crux » 2015 Sep 06 19:40

The bee eye bee ell ee aside, some people just think gayness is unnatural and gross even ICKY, but also believe in freewill and liberty....

:tiphat:

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2015 Sep 26 23:34

Juggler

Re: LBGTQ

Postby Juggler » 2016 Jul 01 12:17

shorterlines.jpg
shorterlines.jpg (31.78 KiB) Viewed 4196 times

Crux

Re: WHHHAAAAAHHHH!!!

Postby Crux » 2016 Sep 13 19:08

Crux wrote:RedNeck, Is that you crying again?

I was reading about GOPROUD.org last night... You know what that is?
Do you know they are annually at the CPAC convention. Suuurrree, some social conservative group wishes to again boycott the convention. Still, Andrew Breitbart of biggovernment.com is on the GOPROUD advisory board and will host a party with GOPROUD...

The Left is full of it's own blatant ideological intolerances sewn into the fabric of their BIG FLIMSY TENT... :baby:

crux

How many months later and I am still the participant with ALL the right takes on politics, culture, LGBTQ, and HUMOR.

Milo is taking up the charge beautifully on what?

BREITBART

He is senior tech editor in fact. http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/1 ... lary-heat/

fangz1956

Re: LBGTQ

Postby fangz1956 » 2016 Sep 14 07:52

Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?