Taxes Too High? Think again...

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sheesh...

Postby Crux » 2011 Apr 19 17:45

crux identifies with American Principles. Personal Liberty, Respect and Limited government.
He is a classic liberal, a libertarian at heart, and a conservative in the classical sense...

Wise One
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Taxes Too High? Think again...

Postby Wise One » 2011 Apr 19 19:03

New rules.
I will no longer respond to your questions until you answer mine.
It is a waste of time.
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Nothing new here folks...

Postby Crux » 2011 Apr 19 21:02

...just move along... :coffee:

You really have no idea how that sounds do you.

It is just another "I am taking my intellectual bat and bawl home and not playing with you anymore" snobbery.
It is a hoot too. The WISE one. What silliness...

Good evening Sir. :lol:
crux identifies with American Principles. Personal Liberty, Respect and Limited government.
He is a classic liberal, a libertarian at heart, and a conservative in the classical sense...

notwaldo

Postby notwaldo » 2011 Apr 19 21:17

Crux

Postby Crux » 2011 Apr 19 22:45

Wise One

Re: Sheesh...

Postby Wise One » 2011 Apr 20 09:12

Sam

Postby Sam » 2011 Apr 20 09:58

I haven't visited the forum for several days and after reading your posts my mouth is wide open in disbelief. Brother, don't you see what you are doing. This is how I perceive you. I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder.

Again the same. My take is you don't like his answers or any that conservatives give. I shake my head in disbelief. Well Pal I do believe you have met your match and then some.

:hello2:
Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as
"extremists

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2011 Apr 20 11:11

Hey Wise One, I nearly fell over laughing when I read the to and fro between you and crux.
Basically, you asked him to put his money where his mouth is, rather than just whining as he always does.
Will he actually tell us what he would advocate as his most fair tax rate schedule?
I predict he will never answer.
His modus operandi is to whine about how awful everybody else is, never actually committing to anything himself.
Whine, whine, whine.

Crux

It is getting deep in here...

Postby Crux » 2011 Apr 20 14:37

...as the BS just keeps piling up. I have been clear. I do not need to advance numbers to be understood.
I have answered the question of a better tax plan QUITE CLEARLY. Is the 23% Fair tax number a good one? Is a 20-22 % Flat tax number a good one? Is a three tiered or two or four tiered plan with variable numbers a good plan?
All of these are stabs at exactly what I advanced as a REVENUE NEUTRAL, fairer, SIMPLER tax plan that would save BILLIONS by EASING the associated costs with accounting and tax preparations...

All the other sniping by Caddie Amy, and The Arrogant one is simply laughable, and hypocritical... :coffee:

In this country the wealthiest 1%, those ONE in one HUNDRED taxpayers who make like, $350,000 and above actually pay like 40% of the Federal Income Taxes collected, but you folks just continue to seek to KILL opportunity, TAKE one person's hard earned gains, and ENABLE the unproductive class by greater and greater REDISTRIBUTIONISTIC LARGESS...

You will not address this obscene mentality, rather, you choose to act like putzes...

Seriously Amy, is it a Caddie, a BMW or a MB that you drive... Has the evil right wing barred you from success, and opportunity? Has the GOP stolen your RIGHTS? :geek:...no matter which you drive, I like CADDIE amy the best... :angel5:

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2011 Apr 20 14:48

Hilarious.

Still you do not answer with clear numbers, only a huge number of fuzzy possibilities.

Dollars to donuts, if Wise One picks one of those possibilities you will then only whine it was the wrong one.
(A word to the Wise, don't fall for his transparent trick)

You are incapable of making a decision and taking on accountability for its consequences. You are against everything and for nothing.

Hilarious.

Crux

You do not seem to get it Caddie...

Postby Crux » 2011 Apr 20 16:13

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2011 Apr 20 16:24

Thank you for your kind words, Amy.

As you predicted, he slithered away from anything definite.

"Revenue neutral" is only an excuse, not a reason. What counts is the shape of the tax curve, how the tax rate varies with income. For example, if numbers for a curve yield double the revenue required for neutrality, just halve all the rates. If it yields half the required revenue, just double all the rates. The scaling problem is trivial, but the shape question demands that crux state clearly what he believes to be fair in taxing rich versus poor.

He never will. As you so aptly suggest, he can only whine.

Crux

"Taking my bat and bawl and going home..."

Postby Crux » 2011 Apr 20 17:42

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2011 Apr 20 18:11

Crux

"He did it again..."

Postby Crux » 2011 Apr 20 18:26

PUTZ :lol:

Hey Neck...are you a producer, a looter or a moocher? I am guessing a looter/moocher. :pat:
Amy would like to give you a guilt-ride in her Caddie to AO's for tomato sandwiches... :thumbup:

CRUZ

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2011 Apr 20 19:41

Crux

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......

Postby Crux » 2011 Apr 20 20:19

....is for SSSSSSSSILLLLYYYY SSSSSEASSSSSONNNNNN...

Any rational person looking at this thread will conclude that:

A. You guys are SSSSSSSSSNIPING and SSSSSSOUR.
B. Crux has MORE than answered the questions and issues.
C. The real avoidance of the questionsssss and issssssuesssss at hand, issssss all yourssssss....

Children.

Why don't you all go cruissssse the Circuit tonight, sssssssip wne coolerssssss and sssssmoke sssssome hasshhhhh...
...and eat sssssome tomatooooe ssssssandwichesssssss...

What CRAP. :shakeh:

cruxssssss's'night :sleepy:

Score: CRUX 3 the PROGS 0
(the arrogant one is busy computing crux's proposed numbers to determine if they are "revenue neutral", or "regressive", thinking he has trapped crux...when all the while he isn't listening, because he CAN"T HEAR the voice of liberty...)

Sam

Postby Sam » 2011 Apr 21 06:04

Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as
"extremists

nudgewink

Postby nudgewink » 2011 Apr 21 13:27

Sam, I'm an unbiased and disinterested observer on this but I read over all the back and forth.
It does not look like "intolerance" to me.
Those guys just asked Crux for a straight answer to a simple question.
Why he refuses is baffling.
To be annoyed at rudeness is not exactly the same thing as intolerance.

Crux

Sheesh...

Postby Crux » 2011 Apr 21 21:49