Hypocrisy Republican Style

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Neck-aint-red
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hypocrisy Republican Style

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2018 Sep 12 11:07

Amy, it is raw, cruel, ignorant racism.
They try to justify it in other terms, and are wrong.
It's about Hate.
And only Hate, directed at African Americans.
Godspeed to Colin Kaepernick, thanks and gratitude to him and all the kneelers.
They are the Patriots.
They, not the Haters, want and work for a better America and are courageous enough to sacrifice for it.

Cannoneer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 12 12:41

Well neck,

If you and Amy and the rest of libs don't see the difference you are either stupid or very reverse thinking racist.

I served in the US Army and I can respect those who stay out because of their religion. That's not the same thing as disrespecting my country,

my flag, my National anthem, and all of us who served by kneeling during the playing of the national anthem because of a gripe with some police.

All who served are my brothers regardless of race. Ask any serviceman or woman and you'll get the same answer.

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2018 Sep 12 13:26

You have it ass-backwards.

Here is , and why it is an explicit HONORING of the military and the flag.

You are so wrapped up in hatred, prejudice, cast-in-stone old and bad ideas, that your mind is closed to Truth.
And decency.
And respect.

I wish it might change, that you might join the rest of the human race in kindness and tolerance, but I am not hopeful.

On another subject, this is a here-and-now example of a BAD police department. This is why we kneel.

whitepowerpolicethugs.jpg
whitepowerpolicethugs.jpg (213.97 KiB) Viewed 3041 times

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 12 14:37

It does not matter what the origin of the kneel is. It is disrespectful of the flag the anthem and all of the service people and veterans and for you to call people who feel that way racists shows your own bias and your own stupidity.

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2018 Sep 12 16:22

So common, so expected.

Trumpies know little. Worse, they are determined NEVER to learn.

Their minds are closed, their racism and prejudice confines them to a prison of permanent hatred and stupidity.

"It does not matter what the origin ..." is denial of history, denial of logic, denial of compassion, denial of understanding.

It is a waste of time to talk to Donald Trump and his worshippers. Pissing into the wind is more rewarding.

:hair:

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 12 17:56

Amy,
You are far too biased and much too stupid for me to continue with this back and forth conversation.

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2018 Sep 13 11:14

kneeling5.jpg
kneeling5.jpg (214.2 KiB) Viewed 3040 times

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 13 14:27

THEN WHY DID HE PROTEST THE ANTHEM, THE FLAG, AND BY PROXY, EVERY VETERAN, INSTEAD OF THE POLICE?

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Sep 13 15:55

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 13 17:45

You are the dumb ass

No matter what he said, kneeling during the playing of the national anthem is disrespecting the anthem, the flag, the country,

and all of it's veterans and service people.

True most of those shootings were wrong but that is not the fault of the people he is disrespecting.
Last edited by Cannoneer on 2018 Sep 14 08:11, edited 1 time in total.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 13 23:25

Addendum to my last post.

To the people kneeling this is all about race. Nobody can read about those shootings and not think something has to be done.

There are people wearing a badge and carrying a gun who should not be. I understand and agree with that. They are the people who

the protest should be aimed at. To me and the people who are upset with those kneeling race is not a factor.

The reason I and many like me are upset with the people who kneel during the playing of the national anthem has nothing to do with race.

It has to do with respect for our country, our flag and our anthem. We would hold the same position no matter what race the people are

who show that disrespect.

If you still don't understand my position please go to a gramer school and ask a fourth grader to explain it to you.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2018 Sep 14 17:22

protest.png
protest.png (86.82 KiB) Viewed 3029 times

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2018 Sep 14 19:11

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 15 11:37

Kevsky,

You are truly the bright spot on this forum.

If I get to Lexington again I'd like to meet you and buy you dinner.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Sep 15 13:02

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 15 23:34

Of course you don't see it that way even though it is clear that his statement is disrespecting the flag and the country and by proxy everyone who served. Which you didn't. Thank you for not contaminating my army by being part of it.
You are so full of hate you cannot see the truth or reality of the kneeling.
And you are so full of yourself that you think your saying something makes it so.

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2018 Sep 16 06:31

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2018 Oct 20 15:27

takeguns.jpg
takeguns.jpg (51.78 KiB) Viewed 2814 times

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Oct 21 01:30

It happened before Juggler. Before Mr. Lincolns war against the Southern States he did away with the constitution, jailed people who's only crime was speaking against him, or printing something he didn't like in their newspapers. He also had soldiers go door to door and take firearms from people who had broken no law.
I believe their are many on the left who would do these things in a heartbeat if they could. People who don't care about other peoples rights. Like most of the people who defame our president.
Obama was the worst president since Lincoln but the right gave him the respect due his office. The fu--ing ,left won't even go that far.
So screw you and every other disrespectful lefty.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Oct 22 12:23