Welcome to the Tea Party

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
fangz1956

Re: Welcome to the Tea Party

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Oct 30 07:21

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Oct 30 07:23

Just about sums it up.......in the proverbial "nut" shell!!

Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Crux

Ken Dolls

Postby Crux » 2013 Oct 30 07:58

Gay marriage is a hot topic. Now, many gays could care less, and many gays are more concerned with larger issues. Many gays enjoin the gay marriage fight, and many don't. Some gays are against marriage all together. Contraception? NO ONE really ANYWHERE is trying to BAN contraception. Oral sex? Puhleeze... On abortion: Fangz is a 28 week old fetus a baby? I forget the rest. Well yes Ken in drag is funny. makes me think of a Ken Doll. Remember those? ICK... I think it is instructive how nasty, and "open minded" the left is in it's tolerance of other points of view. Vote for Terry if you wish. Vote for Ken. There will be tens of thousands who vote for both who know nothing of either or the issues.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2013 Oct 30 18:50

NO ONE really ANYWHERE is trying to BAN contraception. Oral sex? Puhleeze...
Wrong!

There will be tens of thousands who vote for both who know nothing of either or the issues.
True........so you'll have lots of company!

Coondog

Two guys named Bob having sex - Oral Roberts

:turn: :turn:

Crux

The Campaign!!! ONWARD!!!

Postby Crux » 2013 Oct 30 19:39

prologue

(huh huh huh -crux laughing insincerely at clowndog's humor)

“As we’ve said from the beginning, this case was never about sexual orientation or private acts between consenting adults,” Cuccinelli spokesperson Brian Gottstein insisted to The Washington Post on Monday. “Virginia’s law couldn’t be used against consenting adults acting in private. It only applied to offenses committed against minors, against non-consenting or incapacitated adults, or in public.”

act one

It might be good if you knew what you were talking about coondoggie. Ya think? It is what it is. Ken is a social conservative. I don't know that he is a cross dresser but he is a pro life and pro heterosexual marriage guy. It is true. I realize to tolerate either offends your senses. These issues are controversial I get that. For many, the doctrinaire gay marriage push is tough to take.
These are two issues I grant you.

act two

Now, maintaining sodomy law for prosecuting oral sex against drunk non-consenting college age adults or adolescent preteens may be a small issue. Maybe it is a big issue. If so, there are a lot of big issues. Abortion now, is a big issue. The political left would be good and honorable to eschew public financing for outright birth control of third trimester babies, and ban that practice too.
I think this is defensible.

act three

Now get out and vote for either Ken or Barry (Terry)! OK. Vote for Ken but NOT Terry... :angel5:

me

Crux

Christian bashing anyone? Clown bashing?

Postby Crux » 2013 Oct 30 19:58

Clowns... Boooo-ooooo sssscareeeeeyyy.... Easy costume though. Happy Halloween!
coondog wrote:
Two guys named Bob having sex - Oral Roberts

The face and humor and mindset of the tolerant left... Sad. I am no fan of Oral Roberts,
or any preacher per say, but I do respect religious liberty and neighbor, christian or not.

I don't think it disrespectful to say coondog is a jerk. He would likely kindly concur...

crux (boo) Not that scary... Usually.

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Oct 31 09:55

Crux

Oh she's REEEEEAL independant...

Postby Crux » 2013 Nov 01 08:35

Nice front yard Fangz. CREEEEEP-EEEEEE.... Just hang Christmas lights and ya got something!

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Nov 02 09:36

Crux

Dear Fangst,

Postby Crux » 2013 Nov 02 18:19

HACK

Both the sound I make, and a description of your WAY. You ain't all that missy....

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Nov 02 22:33

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Nov 03 07:47

OK fangz1956
As a veteran I'd like to know this. What is patriotic about cramming a law down the countrys throat that the people in congress never read before they voted for it and forces people to buy something that they don't want? Millions of people have lost their insurance already and the insurance available for replacement is vastly more expensive. I'm on 10% disability and the shutdown of the government didn't affect that one bit.
Even if it had I would be behind the shutdown. It was aimed at stoping this lousy law that is already hurting many of our citizens.
If you or the rest of the libs on this forum had any idea of what personal freedom is you wouldn't be inserting such stupid and offensive posters into the mix.

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Nov 06 20:00

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Nov 06 21:39

Is that stupid poster your reply?

Crux

cannoneer you are just a low life to my dear

Postby Crux » 2013 Nov 07 06:49

yup

Look. Fangz does not deign to engage with you, but belittle.
Fangz full of angst does not feign contempt, rather kerfuffle.

She's ANGRY!!!!! (and doesn't like men)
She is like a lot of liberal women her age. MEN BAD.
[i]

You are just a critter to her. Look it up. She has declared it so.

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Nov 20 08:10

:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Crux

Quite the little lady...

Postby Crux » 2013 Nov 20 08:35

Oh Fangz, you warm the heart...

The tea party principles are pretty straight forward, and are culturally American. Constitutionally Correct Representative Government. Smaller government. Local/State control vs top down central state planning from D.C.. Personal responsibility and Individual rights. Lower taxes and generally less government spending with the emphasis on the free marketplace and capitalism...

Pretty basic stuff. Cast aspersions if you must but don't be confused.

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2013 Nov 26 07:53

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Crux

I see the cartoon this way:

Postby Crux » 2013 Dec 02 08:58

Fangz is the slightly over weight actor in the colonial hat strewn with tea bags playing the part of a fictitious tea party patriot. I am the level headed commentator that just spouts truth in the face of her own ignorance. That is the reality.

Great post btw. We can be so easily entertained! Thanks. Now Fangz is not just entertaining herself, she is educating
the visitor as to a common approach. Marginalization through painting your political adversaries as stupid....

This tactic, and that is what it is, usually only works with the ideologically shallow and uninformed. I trust the visitor to
be neither. You will note the use of this tactic REGULARLY by the political left here. They tend towards personal attack.

As the new year approached I hope that should I continue to participate here on this forum, it will be with good cheer, good humor, and an earnest quest for valid observation and honest interpretation. Truth, and righteousness matters.

I never give up hope that I might actually do a little good, and shine a little light here on the Rockbridge Forum.

I admit I get tired like everyone does. Life is busy and tough sometimes. My participation here has been a gift of time.
I hope that the ideological left here takes an opportunity this new coming year to self examine. We are real people.

Let's run some issues to ground. Let's FOCUS on principle and the best way to achieve ideals. For myself, it's not through more and more governmental control. It's NOT through BIG GOVERNMENT. It's not through controlling an others will.

Be free. Be thankful. be brave enough to face difficult evidence right in front of you. The Tea Party Heart Space is GOOD.

crux
crux identifies with American Principles. Personal Liberty, Respect and Limited government.
He is a classic liberal, a libertarian at heart, and a conservative in the classical sense...

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2013 Dec 06 10:35

If those of you who hate the tea party so much ever go to their web site you will find the following.
The Tea Party lists these 15 Non-Negotiable core beliefs.
1- Illegal Aliens are here illegally.
2- Pro-Domestic employment is indispensable.
3- A strong military is essential.
4- Special interests must be eliminated.
5- Gun qwnership is sacred.
6- Government must be downsized.
7- The National Budget must be balanced.
8- Deficet spending must end.
9- Bailout and Stimulus plans are illegal.
10- Reducing personal income taxes is a must.
11- Reducing business income taxes is mandatory.
12- Political offices must be available to average citizens.
13- Intrusive Government must be stopped.
14- English as our core language is required.
15- Traditional family values are encouraged.
If any of you "Libs" take issue with any of these statements I'd like to hear your opinion as to why so we could discuss your gripe with it.