Re: Forum Usage Tip from Stonewall

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Wise One
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Follow the Bouncing Ball

Postby Wise One » 2018 May 16 22:28

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Trouncing Fall

Postby Crux » 2018 May 16 22:33

We will just have to disagree. The word UTILITY comes to mind, for me, the big tech companies, and for the government. Your argument is lame and you know it. The WHINE that these are innocent private companies is LAUGHABLE and pathetic. My point on the truly private SMALL businesses who are targeted by leftist like the pizza shop and cake shop that don't want to bake the gay goods is apt. You lost this round....

I don't champion censorship, or the unequal treatment of politicos on these platforms. You do. You can wear the term JERK and CENSOR.