Unchecked Power

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

Fight The Power

Postby Crux » 2014 Feb 18 10:52

Power to the People. Individual Rights. Libertarian Conservatives.

These Senate candidates give me hope. Brannon, Blevin, Clovis, Brat. I don't think the big-government anti-liberty folks here can wrap their minds around THESE TIMES. You add these 4 WINNERS to Paul, Lee and Cruz? This could be huge. I have no hope WHATSOEVER for AO, fangz, trendy, Auntie, my little bro', buck, bigbux, and Red-Neck but I tell you this. He might deny it, but if he SLOWED down, if he THOUGHT a little deeper, he might get back to his heart...

...coondog I am pulling for you...

The time will come when the folks that NEVER got it, will feel chagrined. This Country is being savaged by progressive big government. We need folks to GET IT and SEE. Open your eyes. Here in Virginia there is an opportunity to overcome a real snake. Eric Cantor is one and maybe even some Democrats and Independents will SEE the opportunity.

Coondog

Re: Unchecked Power

Postby Coondog » 2014 Feb 18 12:33

Ah, Crux!

Coondog cannot be coaxed over to the dark side just because of a shared, less than favorable view of Eric Cantor. Your characterization of Cantor is unkind to snakes.

Someone might notice a snake, but replace the man with a steaming pile of goat excrement........nobody would know the difference.

We could try that with Ted Cruz, also, but people would probably think he'd gone...........soft!

Coondog :thumbup:

Crux

Postby Crux » 2014 Feb 18 21:38

I still have hope. It will take a shock to your system though. Like CARING enough...

You would have to give up pretending to be a "liberal".

fangz1956

Postby fangz1956 » 2014 Dec 22 12:10

Every once in a while, the NYT gets it right.

Prosecute torturers and their bosses

Nothing less than an impartial investigation headed by a special prosecuter is warranted here. It's time for the war criminals to face the music and pay the piper.

:angry4: :angry4: :angry4:
Ever looked at someone and thought "the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"?

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2014 Dec 22 12:21

To be fair........we can understand why Dick Cheney doesn't think sleeping in a coffin is torture.

CD :laughing: :laughing: