crux's corner...(self directed exile in the House)

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

Get off my corner jackwagon...

Postby Crux » 2018 Feb 16 18:03

Trend Setter wrote:Omigod, you believe that stuff?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIi38jCF-cc
RUSSIAN BOTS INDICTED FOR "TRYING TO SOW DISCORD AMONG THE ELECTORATE DURING THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, BEFORE AND AFTER"...BY ORGANIZING PROTESTS IN NYC AND CHARLOTTE AGAINST....TRUMP"
https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analysis/ ... ite-pundit

JOY REID of MSNBC was the most pushed media figure by RUSSIAN TROLLS. [/b]The bots, the trolls, were MOSTLY, almost ALWAYS Democrat/Soros operatives. The Leftist Libtards went full-auto NUTBAG on this "Russiagate" junk. Too funny.

We are finding out FOR SURE what was suspected all along, by some. RUSSIAN BOTS AND TROLLS have MOSTLY backed Democrat causes like BLM, anti Trump, and now we see anti KXL protests, and social media.
Backed by DEMOCRAT money... :shakeh: What a bunch of LOOSERS who have peddled all the Russia Hysteria! :laughing:

Trend Setter wrote:Omigod, you believe that stuff?

"The Memo" is McCarthy-like propaganda with one purpose ... to deflect and dishonor honorable public employees investigating probably criminal behavior by a number of people connected with the Trump administration.

McCabe FIRED jerk. McCabe and his cohorts used FBI money to pay for the FusionGPS "russian dossier", JERK.
McCabe was FIRED for altering files of FBI Agents who FOUND NOTHING on Trump's "russian ties", JERKFACE...
McCabe was FIRED for ALTERING 302s, which are FBI field agent's interview reports you big fat "russian JERK.

Crux

Resistance, since 1776

Postby Crux » 2018 Mar 28 16:33

" Civilian ownership of any firearm in the U.S. threatens the
legitimate power monopoly of the state. "

Taken from the UN Small arms treaty paperwork.

Obama, a POLITICAL LEFTIST State Department, and a President Hillary, and the Democrat Party would have pursued EXACTLY a gun ban, one way or the other... The voices of the Left have been clear for a LOOOONG time.

Below is Feinstein in 1995:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

Crux

Re: crux's corner...(self directed exile in the House)

Postby Crux » 2018 Apr 26 08:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEHrndvoefw

Kanye and Candice. West and Owens. Nothing more dangerous or counter cultural than blacks and conservatism.

Crux

Re: ask and ye shall know Dana

Postby Crux » 2018 Jun 14 19:06

Crux wrote:18 minutes of education
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdC8cjbYLrw

Trump is the MAN. Sean Hannity is a champion. Rand Paul is the man. Liberty is worth fighting for. The Eagle scout type guys are in a Street Fight.

The MEMO is released and we are in the thick of it. CORRUPT lawyers at the top of the FBI, Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe... :shakeh: :shakeh: :shakeh:

It's not just a head-shaker. This SHIT IS REAL. I want America to survive. "Secret Society" and Deep State GLOBALISTS are in this for keeps...

Proven RIGHT, me....

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2018 Jun 14 23:41

She is completely full of shit.

It amazes me that anybody can swallow it, but swallow it some (and you) do.

Crux

They can never back it up, can they....

Postby Crux » 2018 Jun 17 11:27

Neck-aint-red wrote:She is completely full of shit.

It amazes me that anybody can swallow it, but swallow it some (and you) do.

Never any specificity. Can you be specific, citing ONE, just ONE example?? No, I thought not....

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2018 Jun 24 16:20

Yes....yes! It's OK to discriminate against a protected class of people (gays) when it comes to making a cake. But when it comes to discriminating against a non-protected class (lying bigots) over chicken.......oh, Hell No!

Personally, I don't think either example is particularly valid. Sarah and company deserve their very expensively prepared chicken regardless of who she has sold her soul to. Just as young couples in love deserve a cake as much as the next couple.

This is not the way we want Lexington to be splattered all over national cable news for an entire weekend. And with childish memes on the internet such as the one depicted below.

But more largely, is this what we want discourse and common civility in this country to devolve to? Democrats only? Hell, I understand the sentiment over Sarah's choice of complicity. But business is business. And an opportunity to do something really disgusting to someone's dinner is forever lost.

Coondog :lets:

Having said all that, I think the whole matter is hilarious!
Last edited by Coondog on 2018 Jun 24 16:26, edited 1 time in total.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jun 25 21:32

My my coondog, you sound like you or your fellow liberals didn't start the insults and name calling.
I simply replied in kind.

Wise One

Re: Resistance, since 1776

Postby Wise One » 2018 Jun 28 02:04

Crux wrote:Civilian ownership of any firearm in the U.S. threatens the
legitimate power monopoly of the state. Taken from the UN Small arms treaty paperwork.

Nope.

If you read the actual 1961 document, rather than what Rand Paul says it says, you'll see no such notion. The document is aspirational, describing a possible staged evolution toward disarmament of countries' ability to make war on one another. Most of those stages have not been reached, nor is there prospect they will be soon.

There is NOTHING in the document relating to civilan ownership of guns.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/un-arms-trade-treaty/
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Stonewall is censorious and manipulative, so is AO.

Postby Crux » 2018 Jun 28 19:21

Not only did the moderators TWICE move my Red Hen post from here, they moved it to a Thread OF THEIR OWN CREATION.

So much for a "free" and "empty suit" approach. I have had my posts, words, and threads deleted, edited and moved SEVERAL times.

I have lost count over the years. Very controlling and strange.... THEM, not me.

Crux

A gift: POWERFUL TESTIMONY

Postby Crux » 2019 Jan 10 09:31

https://youtu.be/VzKB_fxZDn8

Doctor B. was a Bernie supporter, an "evolutionist/science leftist", and through her personal experience went down the rabbit hole....

I do have hope for everyone on this forum. You can CHOOSE differently. Some of you already have, I know! :angel5: