Hypocrisy Republican Style

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Neck-aint-red

Re: Hypocrisy Republican Style

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2018 Sep 12 11:07

Amy, it is raw, cruel, ignorant racism.
They try to justify it in other terms, and are wrong.
It's about Hate.
And only Hate, directed at African Americans.
Godspeed to Colin Kaepernick, thanks and gratitude to him and all the kneelers.
They are the Patriots.
They, not the Haters, want and work for a better America and are courageous enough to sacrifice for it.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 12 12:41

Well neck,

If you and Amy and the rest of libs don't see the difference you are either stupid or very reverse thinking racist.

I served in the US Army and I can respect those who stay out because of their religion. That's not the same thing as disrespecting my country,

my flag, my National anthem, and all of us who served by kneeling during the playing of the national anthem because of a gripe with some police.

All who served are my brothers regardless of race. Ask any serviceman or woman and you'll get the same answer.

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2018 Sep 12 13:26

You have it ass-backwards.

Here is the true story on the origin of the kneel, and why it is an explicit HONORING of the military and the flag.

You are so wrapped up in hatred, prejudice, cast-in-stone old and bad ideas, that your mind is closed to Truth.
And decency.
And respect.

I wish it might change, that you might join the rest of the human race in kindness and tolerance, but I am not hopeful.

On another subject, this is a here-and-now example of a BAD police department. This is why we kneel.

whitepowerpolicethugs.jpg
whitepowerpolicethugs.jpg (213.97 KiB) Viewed 110 times

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 12 14:37

It does not matter what the origin of the kneel is. It is disrespectful of the flag the anthem and all of the service people and veterans and for you to call people who feel that way racists shows your own bias and your own stupidity.

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2018 Sep 12 16:22

So common, so expected.

Trumpies know little. Worse, they are determined NEVER to learn.

Their minds are closed, their racism and prejudice confines them to a prison of permanent hatred and stupidity.

"It does not matter what the origin ..." is denial of history, denial of logic, denial of compassion, denial of understanding.

It is a waste of time to talk to Donald Trump and his worshippers. Pissing into the wind is more rewarding.

:hair:

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 12 17:56

Amy,
You are far too biased and much too stupid for me to continue with this back and forth conversation.

Amy Probenski

Postby Amy Probenski » 2018 Sep 13 11:14

kneeling5.jpg
kneeling5.jpg (214.2 KiB) Viewed 92 times

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 13 14:27

THEN WHY DID HE PROTEST THE ANTHEM, THE FLAG, AND BY PROXY, EVERY VETERAN, INSTEAD OF THE POLICE?

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Sep 13 15:55

Cannoneer wrote:THEN WHY DID HE PROTEST THE ANTHEM, THE FLAG, AND BY PROXY, EVERY VETERAN, INSTEAD OF THE POLICE?

He didn't, you dumbass. As he has said many times, and you have been told many times.

You care nothing about the Truth. You have your prejudice, your hatred, your small mind, and will fight to the end to preserve them.

There is a big world out there, full of wonder and beauty and good people. You will never see them.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 13 17:45

You are the dumb ass

No matter what he said, kneeling during the playing of the national anthem is disrespecting the anthem, the flag, the country,

and all of it's veterans and service people.

True most of those shootings were wrong but that is not the fault of the people he is disrespecting.
Last edited by Cannoneer on 2018 Sep 14 08:11, edited 1 time in total.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 13 23:25

Addendum to my last post.

To the people kneeling this is all about race. Nobody can read about those shootings and not think something has to be done.

There are people wearing a badge and carrying a gun who should not be. I understand and agree with that. They are the people who

the protest should be aimed at. To me and the people who are upset with those kneeling race is not a factor.

The reason I and many like me are upset with the people who kneel during the playing of the national anthem has nothing to do with race.

It has to do with respect for our country, our flag and our anthem. We would hold the same position no matter what race the people are

who show that disrespect.

If you still don't understand my position please go to a gramer school and ask a fourth grader to explain it to you.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2018 Sep 14 17:22

protest.png
protest.png (86.82 KiB) Viewed 65 times

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2018 Sep 14 19:11

Cannoneer wrote:
THEN WHY DID HE PROTEST THE ANTHEM, THE FLAG, AND BY PROXY, EVERY VETERAN, INSTEAD OF THE POLICE?

Wise One States:
He didn't, you dumbass. As he has said many times, and you have been told many times.

Actually, douchebag, he did. Read his own damn words, idiot.

Kaepernick stated
“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/in-his-own-words-colin-kaepernicks-anthem-protest-was-against-the-flag-and-the-country/

How much more clear can it be. He states he will not stand up for a formal ceremony that honors the United States and its veterans. The choice not to stand is clearly, in his own words, to send a signal of malice and disrespect for the symbol and the country it represents.

It cannot be anymore clear. If the piece of shit Kaepernick was solely intent on demonstrating his concern for his perceived injustices why than does he not show his defiance during the game. Intentionally throw some interceptions or hand the ball while in play to the opposing team as a sign of defiance. Why does he not demonstrate during half time and go kneel in the middle of the stadium while the half time event is going on. Why does he not show his defiance after the game by going to the sideline after the game and kneel for an hour to show his defiance to the perceived injustices. If it is bigger than football than why does he not play his childish antics at the harm to the NFL and its commercial sponsors. No, the piece of shit only has his tantrum when the entire crowd is joining in one and in solidarity to all that is good about the U.S. and to honor the sacrifices our men and women in uniform have made. The piece of shit Kaepernick is apparently offended by this show of solidarity for how our nation has progressed and has to make the entire ceremony to honor Americans into a show for him. What a damn child.

Let's look at what this person, who you so adore, has done:

1. He was fined $11,000 by the NFL for using a racial slur. Yes the golden child of the left, in a fit of rage, called a black player a "fucking nigger". Was he saying that in human love and compassion? Would Nike sponsor a white player who called a black player a "fucking nigger". Is "fucking nigger" the new term we now use when protesting oppression of black people?

http://dailysnark.com/throwback-colin-kaepernick-fined-using-racial-slurs-towards-black-players/

2. Kaepernick wore socks with pigs as cops. Apparently, the deranged Kaepernick stereotypes all police officers as pigs. Wonder if Nike will roll off a shoe line with those same depictions of police officers. What a piece of filth.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/us/nfl-national-anthem-trump-kaepernick-history-trnd/index.html

3. He has had an endorsement with Nike since 2011. Yes the Social Justice Warrior who demonstrates so hard for those oppressed is in league with a company with a history full of child labor abuses, employee abuses and exploiting third world workers for minuscule wages. Soon the Kaepernick brand of shoe will begin assembly by thirteen year old Indonesian girls slaving for 16 hours a day, 7 days a week for 10 cents an hour. Thank you for helping fight oppression in the U.S. Kaepernick you piece of shit.

4. He idolizes Castro and Malcom X. He idolizes a communist despot responsible for the murder and imprisoning of tens of thousands and a black supremacist nut job who stated,

Malcom X states
I would like to announce a very beautiful thing that has happened...I got a wire from God today...well, all right, somebody came and told me that he really had answered our prayers over in France. He dropped an airplane out of the sky with over 120 white people on it because the Muslims believe in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. But thanks to God, or Jehovah, or Allah, we will continue to pray, and we hope that every day another plane falls out of the sky.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_007

Amy states
You are so wrapped up in hatred, prejudice, cast-in-stone old and bad ideas, that your mind is closed to Truth.
And decency.
And respect.

I wish it might change, that you might join the rest of the human race in kindness and tolerance, but I am not hopeful.

Amy, if this is how you see people who oppose people who idolize black supremacists who view the death of white people as a beautiful thing and pray for more white people to die, how do you view yourself? Is the quote from Malcom X not filled with hate, prejudice, bad ideas, lack of decency, lack of respect. Do you believe it is honorable and loving to idolize and support this? Is idolizing someone, who prays for the death of innocent white people, joining the rest of the human race in kindness and tolerance? What a freaking warped mind.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 15 11:37

Kevsky,

You are truly the bright spot on this forum.

If I get to Lexington again I'd like to meet you and buy you dinner.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Sep 15 13:02

Kevsky wrote:Read his own damn words. Kaepernick stated “I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

I don't regard this as an attack on the flag. I consider it the use of the flag, a symbol for all the good things our country supports, to make a point. He knelt respectfully during the singing of the anthem and display of the flag.

The real point of course is a protest against injustice, in particular the killing of black people by rogue cops, ill-trained cops and departments.

It is not a protest directed at the flag or the anthem or the military. They are totally different things and we all support them, even as some of us hate and protest injustices.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Sep 15 23:34

Of course you don't see it that way even though it is clear that his statement is disrespecting the flag and the country and by proxy everyone who served. Which you didn't. Thank you for not contaminating my army by being part of it.
You are so full of hate you cannot see the truth or reality of the kneeling.
And you are so full of yourself that you think your saying something makes it so.

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2018 Sep 16 06:31

Wise One States
I don't regard this as an attack on the flag. I consider it the use of the flag, a symbol for all the good things our country supports, to make a point. He knelt respectfully during the singing of the anthem and display of the flag.

Again, in Kaepernick's own words he states he will not stand to show pride for the flag of this country. You can attempt to spin it however you want. The fact remains that those who take a knee are doing it to "stick a finger in to the eye" of patriotic American citizens who see this as dishonoring American principles and veterans that are being honored during the playing of the anthem.

Again, if he truly wanted to make a statement about his perceived injustices, as an athlete and a spokesman for Nike, he has more than ample opportunity (more than millions of other hard-working decent Americans) to voice his concerns. He can make these concerns known in interviews, he can write articles to newspapers, he has unlimited avenues to address his grievances. He chooses to do it in a manner he knows is disrespectful and controversial to millions of Americans. He does this purposeful. As the coach of the San Antonio Spurs stated;

“People have to be made to feel uncomfortable, and especially white people, because we’re comfortable.”

That is the attitude of the kneelers. Reality is:

Kevksy states
That's right. The truck driver who works 70 hours a week, is home one weekend a month and has a wife battling cancer, he must be made to feel uncomfortable solely for being white. The single mother of two who works two jobs to support her family, she must be made to feel uncomfortable for solely being white. The veteran who suffered brain damage and lost a leg defending our nation, he must be made to feel uncomfortable for solely being white. The NFL protest has turned in to a protest by privileged million dollar debutantes who are exorbitantly overpaid for having a single talent and they are protesting the "privilege" of white people, most of whom earn a fraction of what they make but whose work is many times more significant than the ability to catch a ball, to run fast or to be freakishly "steroid" big.

Wise One States
The real point of course is a protest against injustice, in particular the killing of black people by rogue cops, ill-trained cops and departments.

A Black Lives Matter lie.

...blacks, who are 13% of the U.S. population, themselves commit many more homicides than white and Hispanic perpetrators—combined. Young black males in particular commit homicide at nearly ten times the combined rate of their white and Hispanic counterparts. As Manhattan Institute scholar Heather Mac Donald explains, “That astronomically higher homicide-commission rate means that police officers are going to be disproportionately in black neighborhoods to fight crime, where they will more likely encounter armed shooting suspects.” Blacks nationwide are also dramatically overrepresented in the commission of other serious crimes such as rape, robbery, and assault—precisely the types of offenses most likely to trigger a confrontation with police that could result in a fatality.

instances of police-on-Asian shootings are nearly invisible in this chart—indeed, blacks, Hispanics, and whites alike are far more likely than Asians to be shot in police encounters. What could explain this? If we were to apply Ms. Lee's line of reasoning, we'd have no choice but to conclude that New York police officers, for some reason, feel less racial animus against Asians than they feel against everyone else. A more realistic explanation is that Asians in the city have very low crime rates and thus have comparatively little contact with police.

Of all suspects who are known to have been killed by law-enforcement officers during that time frame, 41.7% were white, 31.7% were black, and 20.3% were Hispanic. Also during that period, blacks accounted for about 38.5% of all arrests for violent crimes—i.e., the types of crimes most likely to lead to a potentially fatal confrontation with police. These numbers do not in any way suggest a lack of restraint by police in their dealings with black suspects. On the contrary, they suggest the exact opposite

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/247054/police-shootings-race-age-lies-john-perazzo

the per capita rate of officers being feloniously killed is 45 times higher than the rate at which unarmed black males are killed by cops. And an officer’s chance of getting killed by a black assailant is 18.5 times higher than the chance of an unarmed black getting killed by a cop.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/07/19/academic-research-on-police-shootings-and-race/?utm_term=.c066d42fe3db#comments

Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks com­mitted more than half of all murders in the United States. The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population. Blacks as a group are also overrepresented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement. And blaming this decades-long, well-documented trend on racist cops, prosecutors, judges, sentencing guidelines and drug laws doesn’t cut it as a plausible explanation.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1628

The same old disproven myth that police officers are killing blacks disproportionately because of racism and bad training is just not true. As the facts indicate, blacks commit a much higher proportion of crimes than other racial groups, therefore putting themselves in to higher frequencies of violent confrontations with police officers. If police officers are racist how than can you explain why Hispanics are shot by police officers at the same frequency as whites and Asians are shot by police officers in a much lower frequency than any other racial group. Do police officers hold Asian lives in higher regard than black, Hispanic and white lives? Or, is it more likely that Asians are less involved in violent crime and therefore less likely to be in violent confrontations with the police? Only 10% of those killed by police officers are female. Are police officers sexist toward males? Is that not the conclusion we must draw if we are to hold steadfast to the theory that high proportion of shootings to any subgroup of people must mean police animus towards that individual group.

The black population experiences crime and murder at a much higher frequency from black criminals than from police officers. If Kaeperick would be honest in his quest to prevent death in the black population he would attempt to address the abhorrent crimes committed on black citizens by black criminals. But that would not be politically correct, he would not get endorsements from SJW/labor-abusing companies and would not get adoration from the liberal left media.

Many Americans, including me, see the black NFL player protest of police brutality as pathetic, useless showboating. Seeing as these players have made no open protest against the thousands of blacks being murdered and maimed by blacks, they must view it as trivial in comparison with the police killings.

Most of the police killings fit into the category of justified homicide.

NFL players are not by themselves. How much condemnation do black politicians, civil rights leaders, and liberal whites give to the wanton black homicides in our cities? When have you heard them condemning the very low clearance rate, whereby most black murderers get away with murder?

https://www.dailysignal.com/2017/10/04/left-ignore-black-black-crime/