The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Juggler

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Juggler » 2018 Jun 21 12:25

immigrantkid-trump,TIME,600.jpg
immigrantkid-trump,TIME,600.jpg (143.37 KiB) Viewed 135 times

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jun 22 11:42

If you and Time magazine and the rest of the folks who hate our president so much were honest, and did some research you would know that he only told the border Patrol to enforce the law. The part of the law that seperated the children was already in the law and it was put there so the children would no be subjected to the jail conditions of the parents while they were being processed.

I guess you all believe that if a person shoplifts or robs or commits some other crime while the children are with them the children should be locked up with the parents. Would that please you?

The people who should be getting the heat are the parents who knew if they tried to break the law while their children were with them they would be separated from their children. It's really those folks and all of you Trump haters who are the world's greatest @ssholes.,

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Jun 22 23:20

Cannoneer wrote:The part of the law that seperated the children was already in the law and it was put there so the children would no be subjected to the jail conditions of the parents while they were being processed.

You and other Trumpists are so sadly gullible. You believe the lies because, to you, the lies are comfortable and supportive of your prejudice against people different from you.

Here's the truth.

Twenty percent of the people are and always have been stupid and gullible. In this age of Trumpism, another ten percent have moved into that sad collection. I remain optimistic that the ten percent will realize their error and reject the insanity that is Donald Trump and the idiots who surround him. The terrible twenty percent will support literally any stupid and hurtful public policy. Forever. They are a lost cause.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Jun 23 08:05

What I wrote was true you judgmental ass, and my only prejudice is against stupid hate filled narrow minded people like you.
You can't make a truthful argument so you insult. Well I can throw insults just as well as a puffed up know nothing jerk like you.

Crux

Americanism Not Globalism in ACTION!!

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 11 09:50

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/10 ... 5307400193

GREAT VIDEO of Trump, talking truth to NATO. Germany gets 70% of it's energy from......

............RUSSIA. And the former head of Germany is ALL tied in financially reaping HUGE personal benefits.

Thank goodness we have Trump. Hillary "would have been a disaster" is right. :numc:

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2018 Jul 12 00:05

Ha ha, Crux. You posted a very funny photoshopped version of Trump's disastrous NATO appearance.

Here's the original video.

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2018 Jul 14 09:02

trumpransom.png
trumpransom.png (436.68 KiB) Viewed 17 times

Crux

Retarded Mental Capacity on Display

Postby Crux » 2018 Jul 15 09:44

These retards couldn't hold a cohesive thought, let alone hold Trump Captive.
Resistance.jpg