BLM is the BOMB!

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

BLM is the BOMB!

Postby Crux » 2016 Sep 29 21:05

Hillary supports this. Obama supports this. Soros funds this with hundreds of millions of dollars. Communists have supported this kind of racial division and conflict for decades. For almost eight years Obama has given aid and shelter to the false narratives. For two year now we have seen the flames, the sharp historic increase in black on black murder rates in urban centers. Billions in property damage. Thousands arrested, wounded, killed, and beaten. The divisive tactic of the left and the Democrat party. IDENTITY POLITICS. The damage done to this country, our liberty, and a new generation of our individual and collective psychology....

You voted for it, and you will vote for it. CLINTON 2016. 50% of us according to the Democrat THIEF of a nominee, are deplorable and irredeemable.
100% of us have implicit biases and she means to inflame, agitate, pander, divide and conquer. There is no healing or functional psychology.

Just today a frightful view of what inappropriate guilt and purposeful victimization create:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/s ... 79951.html
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Remember as Charlotte burned. The armed felonious violent black man was killed by a black cop, a Liberty University grad. A good guy.
The dead thug had a violent history, and was even splapped with a restraining order over punching his son, beating his wife and threatening to kill them both. He was falsely USED BY THE LEFT and built into a martyr by the MOB. Hillary, the DNC, and all the rest. SHAME ON YOU TOO!

It's blowing up in our collective faces...

Cannoneer

Re: BLM is the BOMB!

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Oct 01 10:26

Crux,
You are rght but you've just opened a real can of worms.

When a member of a group of people is shot by police, wether it is an unjustified shooting, or a justified shooting many members of that group believe they have have a right to go into the streets and cause injury to inocent people and destroy property and loot stores.
While this is going on the government does little or nothing to stop it.
Prior to the Watts riots in 1955 in Los Angeles California, looters were shot on site and mobs were controled by police or national guard troops.
Now inocent lives and property don't matter.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2016 Oct 08 10:14

Well Crux,
I've been waiting for some of the many left wing librels on this forum to post reply but I don't think one is comming because there is no way that I can see the street actions of the black lives matter group can be defended.
However you never know. A new movie is comming out that may depect Nat Turner as a hero. I'm looking forward to seeing it to find out if the movie sticks to the facts or if it makes a man responsible for murdering 60 innocent men women and children someone to look up to.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Feb 05 12:30

Let me first stipulate that destruction of private and public property is unlawful and is to be condemned, compensated for, and punished.

That said, raw racial prejudice infects too many of us and leads to asymmetric police response depending on things that should be irrelevant, such as race or what people are thinking. The appropriate level of response is not always "zero tolerance", bash heads, rough up, arrest, jail and fine.

When the demonstrators are primarily white and the issue is an inconsequential sports contest, police behave with restraint and tolerance.
When the demonstrators are primarily black, and the issue is consequential misbehavior by police, police behave with violence and prejudice.

This is not right.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Feb 05 22:20

It's not accurate either.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Mar 23 10:52

It's night in San Francisco.
A call comes in to 911.
A man is brekling car windows.
Police send car and heliocopter.
Heliocopter reports seeing man pick up metal bar and break a sliding door of house.
Police on ground spot man and tell him to freeze.
Man runs into back yard of house.
Police follow and again order man to stop and show his hands.
Man advances toward police with arm extended holding an object in his hand.
Police believing it's a gun, open fire killing the man.
Sounds like the man was in the wrong.
If the man had been white, case closed.
However the man was black and BLM is all over it.
BLM seems to think the police should waite intil a couple of them are shot before fireing their weapons.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Mar 23 15:23

Total bullshit.
If the man had been white, he would not have been shot standing in his own yard.
That is the problem ... you do not recognize the racism that inhabits your soul.

Correct police procedure is being urged. Too often, police regard their jobs as combat rather than protection. Good, and modern, police procedure is to deescalate the situation so that NOBODY gets hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9TFvh6Xps4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czhzxAizojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNAqnO8-rQ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-bi3aREzJ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49b8EJFqqPQ

Crux

AO is the old school bigot. He knows his own heart.

Postby Crux » 2018 Mar 24 09:10

AO has pandered, expressed his bigotry of low expectations, & lived his paternalistic inclinations towards blacks. That is clear, TO HIM.
It is AO that wants to disarm free black people. Deny to blacks effective means of self defense. He is simply, a post-reconstruction (D).

Emphasis on simple... Example below:

Wise One wrote:Total bullshit.
If the man had been white, he would not have been shot standing in his own yard.
That is the problem ... you do not recognize the racism that inhabits your soul.

Pure projection (bold) Example above!!!

http://www.nber.org/papers/w22399

In fact according to the black professor cited above(see page 26):

"Table 4 shows that black civilians are 30.7 percent less likely to be shot with a pistol (rather than a taser)
relative to non-black suspects. Columns (6) and (7) pool the sample from hand coded arrest data
and taser data. Results remain qualitatively the same. Controlling for all characteristics from
incident reports, black suspects are 24.2 percent less likely to be shot than non-black suspects..."

crux -tip of the day" Watch Flint Town on Netflix. An excellent down the middle fascinating documentary.

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Mar 25 20:08

wise one, Are you really as stupid as your postings make you sound. There was nothing racist about my posting. I was only stating the facts as they happened.

Your postings on this forum are very biased and racist. As I am sure you are.

A great many of the shoottings that BLM is all upset have something in common. The person who was shot either had just comited a crime or was in the process of commiting one. Had been oderred by police to freeze and show his hands and ignored the order and moved in such a way as to make the police he was armed and about to shoot. BLM is one of the most racist groups in the country.

Any white person acting the same way can expect to be shot. If he is there is no outcry in his behalf.

Wise One

Postby Wise One » 2018 Mar 26 15:06

Your thinking is exactly what the American police culture problem is.
Dedication to the exercise of power, no limit on violence, the only goal being submission and dominance and repression.
Policemen who have a combat mentality rather than a dedication to protecting all citizens, including lawbreakers, need to be purged or retrained.
Their job is to protect us ALL.
When they forget that, innocent people are killed, as in this case.

Thankfully, police departments around the nation are slowly realizing this and are retraining their officers.
I've seen really good police departments, and I've seen horrible ones that need to be changed, now.

:coffee:

Cannoneer

Postby Cannoneer » 2018 Mar 26 19:30

You are living in a world all your own.
My thinking is normal and logical, yours is biased and absurd.

ToddAdams

Postby ToddAdams » 2018 Aug 28 07:47

Cannoneer wrote:wise one, Are you really as stupid as your postings make you sound. There was nothing racist about my posting. I was only stating the facts as they happened.

Your postings on this forum are very biased and racist. As I am sure you are.

A great many of the shoottings that BLM is all upset have something in common. The person who was shot either had just comited a crime or was in the process of commiting one. Had been oderred by police to freeze and show his hands and ignored the order and moved in such a way as to make the police he was armed and about to shoot. BLM is one of the most racist groups in the country.

Any white person acting the same way can expect to be shot. If he is there is no outcry in his behalf.

You're right. If police suspect that a person is in a position to harm someone, they have all the right to shoot him/her irrespective of race, color or gender. What happens (or doesn't) after the shooting is politics/racism. And in my opinion, if there is no outcry if the person is white is also racism. If the color comes into play (for good or bad), it IS racism.