The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Coondog

Re: The Donald, world's greatest @§§ńöɭȇ

Postby Coondog » 2017 Oct 11 15:36

HOLY HANDGRENADES! crux is a poet.

With a little work, you'd have yourself a trending rap song. Just add some base and a plethora of curse words. Maybe some hot chicks for backup singers..........perhaps some jugglers in the background. I like it! :dance14:

Now....as far as Trump goes, anyone who isn't a Russian troll bot can see that the poor man has gotten himself into a position he is overwhelmingly unprepared for which portends a danger to himself and the entire world.

His words and actions throughout his presidential campaign depict a man trying desperately to lose. Melania looks about as happy as a frog in a blender waiting for what comes next. And, what does come next?

Donald doesn't seem to grasp anything beyond his far flung campaign promises to dismantle all the hard earned international treaties and agreements without regard to consequences or conscience. And then there's the unraveling of the fabric of hard fought domestic norms to the detriment of large sectors of the populace. These are not the actions of a well or thoughtful man. Donald needs to be sedated and put under observation.

That might save him from the surely inevitable fatal stroke and ease the global fear of what he might do today or tomorrow. We'd need to get him fit and back in the White House though, before Pence had the chance to do something twice as stupid.

Coondog :thumbup:

Crux

Mark Coondog Down

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 11 20:11

Coondog wrote:HOLY HANDGRENADES! crux is a poet.

Donald doesn't seem to grasp anything beyond his far flung campaign promises to dismantle all the hard earned international treaties and agreements without regard to consequences or conscience. :thumbup:

There you go. coondog supports the Iran Nuclear deal, and TPP. Got it....

Crux

Because it is worthy of quoting...

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 11 20:13

Crux wrote:The perks of a juggle convention,
Are far too many to mention:
You could meet fellow carnies,
Create a clown army,
Or juggle, if that’s your intention.

It is retarded to call Trump a racist,
There is no credible basis:
He has decried all forms of it,
His entire business record is no fit,
And Juggler can't find any cases.

So he laughs at chuckle-headed cartoons,
Of fat white hairy guys shooting the moon,
Juggler buys into the into false narrative,
Mistakes it clearly for accurate pejorative,
Even in THIS echo chamber, he stands out, the buffoon.

The above is FAR more creative and entertaining than anything my Little Brother the chuckle-head ever posted.

crux on crux

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2017 Oct 14 17:11

Let's see....do I want an agreement that allows access to Iran and limits their development of nukes to nothing for ten years or do I want them to take up where they left off tomorrow and anger all the other signers of the agreement at the same time? DUH!!!!!

Coondog :shakeh:

This should be a no brainer. What do the bots think?

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2017 Oct 15 17:55

Agreed, it's a no-brainer.

Trump has demonstrated that he has less than no brain.

Hard to do, but he did it. So many times.

Crux

ridiculous

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 15 21:17

Coondog wrote:Let's see....do I want an agreement that allows access to Iran and limits their development of nukes to nothing for ten years or do I want them to take up where they left off tomorrow and anger all the other signers of the agreement at the same time? DUH!!!!!

Coondog :shakeh:

This should be a no brainer. What do the bots think?

You are a fool. You didn't follow current events THEN, and you don't know the problems with the deal NOW.

You trust Iran?

Look. You missed it then, don't be a dip-wad now....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/majid-ra ... 68864.html

-reduced break-out time from one year to 6 months
-allows Iran to add significantly to the number of centrifuges, 5 times more
-allows for new, more advanced models
-allows Iran to delay any set of inspections by 24 days, enough time to scrub or hide violations
-does not allow inspections of key facilities
-commits the U.S. and its Allies to helping Iran develop it's energy and economic efforts
-rolls back nuclear related sanctions
-similar failed agreements were made between Democrat Clinton and North Korea
-Obama 500 BILLION dollars to Iran as pert of that whole scheme

___________________________________________________________________________________

It is not so simple. You are placing your trust in Iran, and an ineffectual International community.
It would simply be more accurate to state that you do not really have a problem with Iran having nukes...

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/ ... clear-deal

Trend Setter

Postby Trend Setter » 2017 Oct 17 10:37

The coach of a sports team speaks his mind on Donald Trump.

Crux

Not so trendy.

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 19 17:55

Trend Setter wrote:The coach of a sports team speaks his mind on Donald Trump.

Nutter is a bird of the same feathers as this congresswomen:
fredericawilson_gn.jpg

One is competent as a basketball coach. One is competent at getting re-elected in a gerrymandered district.

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2017 Oct 22 14:08

Trend Setter states;
The coach of a sports team speaks his mind on Donald Trump.

Greg Popovich is a hypocritical piece of shit. Here is a good article countering Popovich's verbal diarrhea.

According to Popovich, a rich white guy who has a $55 million contract over five years, it’s white people and their privilege that are the problem, so they “need to be made to feel uncomfortable” (read: punished) if anything is ever going to change.

One has to wonder, if Popovich believes that white people, by virtue of being white, have a monstrous advantage over minorities, than why does he (a white male) allow himself to receive the benefits he has not justly earned? Is that not hypocritical? If he truly believed in the crap that spewed from his mouth than should he not resign his multi-million dollar position and allow a disadvantaged minority to have the position? Would not the ethical position for a white person who believes sincerely in "White Privilege" be to give up any "privileged" position that he has not fairly earned and accept a menial job as a janitor or other low-tier position and also ensure his white progeny do not have any benefit from the "White Privilege" as well. But of course for Popovich and other liberals, they do not believe they should have to suffer the consequences of their own agendas. I am sure Popovich believes he should not be punished for his "White Privilege" as he is one of the good guys who believes it exists. Rather the punishment for "White Privilege" should be shouldered by someone else, someone who is not as special, enlightened and endearing to the liberal dogma as himself. Is this not classic Liberalism 101???

Oddly enough, Popovich never explained how it’s a privilege for a white person with good grades to be denied entry into college so that a minority with lesser grades can be accepted, or how Affirmative Action has made it so excellent white candidates for jobs are glossed over so that mediocre minorities can fill the position. He also never explained how making white people “uncomfortable” over being born white is going to help solve the roughly 2,500 black-on-black murders committed annually, or what it’s going to do to help lift minorities out of poverty.

So really, Popovich’s ranting is nothing more than leftist virtue signaling and demagoguery over non-existent issues, all so he can appease the players in his league, the majority of whom are black liberals, which further negates the argument that America suffers from systemic racism.

And here is the truth about the false narrative of "White Privilege"

The term “white privilege” appears to be the rallying cry of whites of privilege rather than a reality of privilege for all whites. The label discriminates horrifically against poor whites who will never know the “white privilege” they are told that they benefit from.

White privilege allegations distract from the issues of poverty and lack of quality education for poor Americans regardless of race.

The perception that it is the person’s color that is the only basis of privilege is frequently bantered about in academic institutions and other areas where privilege exists that most citizens do not have. In an academic institution, affirmative action programs start with the premise that all persons of race are less fortunate than all persons who are white.

In all the arguments that were made as to how white privilege is personified, they may have been true at one time but that privilege pertained to whites of privilege and not to all whites. The difference is significant because a “white privilege” assertion as pertaining to all whites masks the base cause of lack of privilege which is poverty and lack of access to quality education to break the bounds of poverty.

If our nation ever hopes to solve the problem of race relations, we must solve the problems of poverty, economic opportunity and access to quality education. Claiming the issue is just about race perpetuates poverty, poor educational opportunities and substandard economic opportunities for those who are poor – regardless of race.

For the vast majority of white people in this nation, they are struggling as much as people of color. Only in academia, public sector labor unions and politics is there any privilege.
Last edited by Kevsky on 2017 Oct 23 19:10, edited 1 time in total.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2017 Oct 23 16:33

crux-bot calls me a fool.
attacking me personally
without any rational argument.
typical Russian troll-bot stoogery.
the prolific Putin parrot cannot hurt me with words
nor poison my brain with illogical nonsense.

Coondog :pompom:

Made in America

Crux

Russian Dossier bought and paid for my the DNC and Clinton Campaign

Postby Crux » 2017 Oct 24 20:54

Coondog wrote:crux-bot calls me a fool.
attacking me personally
without any rational argument.
typical Russian troll-bot stoogery.
the prolific Putin parrot cannot hurt me with words
nor poison my brain with illogical nonsense.

Coondog :pompom:

Made in America

Read all about it, but you won't.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 05fa20ab1b

The fact that you are caught up on the Russian Smear, given the facts, is demeaning to your intellectual capacity, which is, sufficient.
:shakeh: :dontknow: :sleepy:
The facts I present you whether it's Iran and the CRAP SANDWICH "DEAL", or the Russia-gate nonsense, are insufficient to awaken you.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2017 Oct 25 19:22

:beatdead:
Last edited by Coondog on 2017 Oct 25 19:31, edited 1 time in total.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2017 Oct 25 19:30

Wrong again, oh Buffalo Breath! I read all about it, including the links. An interesting story to say the least. Had YOU read ALL about it, you would not have missed the point of the whole thing:

It doesn't matter who pays for the lunch; the indigestion remains just the same.

Coondog :lets:

Even Trump's showers are golden!

Juggler

Postby Juggler » 2017 Oct 26 15:15

trumpasshole.jpg
trumpasshole.jpg (41.51 KiB) Viewed 103 times

nudgewink

Postby nudgewink » 2017 Dec 05 20:14

Crux

Re: The Donald, America's President

Postby Crux » 2017 Dec 16 09:58

What an amazing opportunity America took, electing Trump. We have for decades seen the Swamp, and come to know the Deep State.

Trump is a Third Party Blessing, cast as Republican. I am enjoying the antics of Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Fusion and the DOJ/FBI collusion.

What fun.... Clapper suggesting there was no spying on (30,000) Americans (unmasked). The POLITICAL espionage of Candidate Trump.

:clap:

Return to “MAIN FORUM”