$$$Democrat Party Insanity$$$

Main discussion area is here. Reply to a message to continue a discussion thread, or create your own new Topics.
Crux

$$$Democrat Party Insanity$$$

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 01 15:05

Three Days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U

The SICK, race-war-baiting Democrat-murder-fantasy of a faceless-white-Gillespie confederate flag waving hit piece.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then REALITY strikes in Manhattan where a Islamic-Democrat-fanatic actually USES a truck to mow down Americans and Children.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=69f_1509490371

Wise One

Re: $$$Democrat Party Insanity$$$

Postby Wise One » 2017 Nov 01 15:09

Idiot, it's the "Democratic Party". That's its legal name.
People do not slur your vicious little tribe with "Republic Party."

Nice ad, though.

:coffee:
"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like Donald Trump."

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 01 16:41

AO has a DARK HEART if he likes the ad. AO is triggered by me saying, "Democrat Party".

Go ahead and call it the Republic Party. I kind of like it. The Republic Party is what many of us are pursuing. An American Cultural Party built on Individual Rights and Liberty. I don't care to even call myself a "republican", but AO DOES call himself a "DEMOCRAT", hence, the Democrat Party.

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 01 17:30

Wise One wrote:Idiot, it's the "Democratic Party". That's its legal name.

Nice ad, though.

:coffee:

Are you a DEMOCRAT, or a DEMOCRATIC? Is a member of the REPUBLICAN party a REPUBLICAN?

:angry4: (AO TRIGGERED) :coffee: (AO MEDICATED) :baby: (AO)

Neck-aint-red

Postby Neck-aint-red » 2017 Nov 01 19:25

Yes, WO, I've wondered about that also.

Only Republicans and goofball right wingers refer to it as "Democrat Party." I think they mean it, as you suggest, as a kind of slur. Really infantile.

People with a larger number of brain cells and a sense of public decorum refer to our two major parties by their legal names, "Democratic Party", and "Republican Party."

I dismiss as not worthy of attention, ANYTHING said by a person who says "Democrat Party."

nudgewink

Postby nudgewink » 2017 Nov 01 19:27

With Donald Trump at its helm, I'm calling it the "Pubic Party" from now on.

If right wingers can shorten the Democratic Party's name to a slur, so can I for the Republican Party.

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 01 20:02

Neck-aint-red wrote:Yes, WO, I've wondered about that also.

Only Republicans and goofball right wingers refer to it as "Democrat Party." I think they mean it, as you suggest, as a kind of slur. Really infantile.

TIRED OLD SAW, and I mean you Auntie Nudge... What is infantile is the whine of your triggered reaction. Boring. :sleepy:

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 01 20:05

nudgewink wrote:With Donald Trump at its helm, I'm calling it the "Pubic Party" from now on.

If right wingers can shorten the Democratic Party's name to a slur, so can I for the Republican Party.

I will see your Trump, and raise you a Weiner, Bill Clinton, Weinstein, Eppstein and the following 11 Democrat Mayors:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/13/at-le ... ince-2016/

Kevsky

Postby Kevsky » 2017 Nov 03 11:05

Wise One States,
Idiot, it's the "Democratic Party". That's its legal name.

Nice ad, though.

Idiot, You slur our American President. You yourself referred to our President as a bastard and attempted to equate him to Hitler (how's that going for you? It has been almost one year and the 4th Reich has yet to start). Other low-IQ posters on this site have referred to President Trump as an asshole and a douchebag (which is why, in fairness I now refer to Obama as the asshole, douchebag, bastard - you know, when in Rome.....). But than Crux refers to democrats as the democrat Party and you become butt-hurt. What hypocrisy.

Neck-Aint-Red States,

But you are okay with our President being called douchebag, bastard and asshole? Do you consider those statements infantile as well? Do I smell hypocrisy and false outrage here?

Of course the crying and lamenting over being called the "democrat party" is just an attempt to steer away from the very good point that Crux makes of the TV ad by the democrats that is racist and ironically 180 degrees of what really happened just days ago with the Muslim/diversity immigrant running over mostly white victims. The democraps have since realized what a fiasco they had made and pulled the ad. Too bad. I really wish they had run it until voting day. Republicans would be guaranteed the office of Governor with that ad. One only has to read the comments from the youtube video to see how effective the ad was:

I'm Hispanic and I plan to live in a white neighborhood in the future, its much safer. Right now I live in a brown neighborhood, never thought about living in a black neighborhood which are the worst. The people who made this ad are full of shit

Wow, I'm Latina and I'm disgusted how this advertisement is being presented. Just because Trump wants for Americans to take care of Americans first! Does not mean he is racist. I do that every day, to take care of my family first and know who comes inside my home, won't be a danger to my family! And that does not make me a racist! We need to take care of our community when we have lots of homeless, foster children, veterans, and senior citizens, etc that need ASAP taking care of first. God Bless America

If whites are child-murdering rednecks, why do you come to a nation full of them? Propaganda to weaponize foreigners against the native population, plain and simple

BREAKING: Muslim extremist crashes truck into NYC crowd, kills 6. “Allahu akbar.” Whom should we fear again?

I am Latino...I have no way of describing how offensive and racist I find this ad. This is ridiculous. The left has lost all common sense...if they ever had it

1 day after the ad, a Muslim kills people with a truck. HMMMMM

Glad my parents never taught me to be a victim.

More and more people are becoming red-pilled every day and realizing the true racism and division of the identity politics of the democraps.
Last edited by Kevsky on 2017 Nov 06 01:43, edited 1 time in total.

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 06 18:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T5I3eZKpso

You could pay attention. You could. Will you? Is EIGHT minutes too much??? :tiphat:

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 13 14:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaRjIcwqoc0

Would any of the Demoncats on this forum deign to resonate with the critique of this INSANITY? The GROOMING??

Milie Weaver goes UNDERCOVER as, RAINBOW SNATCH....

"Teach the children, I'm all about education...." Sick Sick sick Sick stuff.

Coondog

Postby Coondog » 2017 Nov 16 14:52

Sounds like fun! Everything a cross-dressing Texas pedophile could ask for.....and more.

For the life of me, I don't understand the Russian fascination with this stuff, but I suppose the crux wants what the crux wants.

Coondog :pompom:

PS It would be appreciated if links to Alex Jones and Info Wars were designated so in the future that they may be avoided completely.

Crux

Postby Crux » 2017 Nov 17 08:34

Coondog wrote:Sounds like fun! Everything a cross-dressing Texas pedophile could ask for.....and more.

For the life of me, I don't understand the Russian fascination with this stuff, but I suppose the crux wants what the crux wants.

PS It would be appreciated if links to Alex Jones and Info Wars were designated so in the future that they may be avoided completely.

BING BANG BONG

A. It was an informative piece, you will not see on CNN, MSNBC etc. and take note. No one will touch it, so to speak.

Trannies and NAMBLA and the rest are GOOOOD.....according to too many on the Left.

B. I am TOTALLY bored and disinterested in the RUSSIA thing.

The obvious obfuscation, avoiding the blatant Clinton/Podesta connections only to pursue fantasies about Trump's "campaign".

C. Infowars, PJW, Lifezette, Breitbart, Cernovich, Sotamayor, and a whole host of others are worthy to consider.

Return to “MAIN FORUM”